The Korean Website

I've managed to muddle my way into getting registered on the Korean website, but Chrome won't translate the website the way it does the Japanese one.  Trying to find the link to the code scanner, so I can scan the codes I have, but without a translation of the site, I'm stuck.  Anyone here managed to get around the site or able to download the Android app from outside the Google App shop?  As I suspect like the Japanese site, the scanner is only through the app.
People only got the Beyblade Burst app before it was region locked (including BBG)
I got it after it was region blocked by making a Japanese iTunes account
You can download the APK if you have Android or PC Android emulator.
Apple IOS-poo, you are out of luck.
(Apr. 22, 2018  4:30 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: You can download the APK if you have Android or PC  Android emulator.

I've got an Android phone, if there's a way to get the app outside of the Android store (as with the Japanese app), I'm all ears.
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:45 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2018  4:30 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: You can download the APK if you have Android or PC  Android emulator.

I've got an Android phone, if there's a way to get the app outside of the Android store (as with the Japanese app), I'm all ears.

Google how to install android apk
There are then plenty of websites you can download the APK from.