The Kingdom Hearts Thread

Thanks dragonsclaw Grin.
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:17 PM)Hero Wrote: Thanks dragonsclaw Grin.

No problem Grin, it's always good to help a friend! Reply to this thread and we shall help you Pinching_eyes_2
Ultima weapon is good! but i hated looking for the stuff for it lol! but when i got it i was lv.99 was like ZOMGNOWAIWTFYAY! and then i got fenrir...whats everyones favourite form?!
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:26 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Ultima weapon is good! but i hated looking for the stuff for it lol! but when i got it i was lv.99 was like ZOMGNOWAIWTFYAY! and then i got fenrir...whats everyones favourite form?!

My favorite form is Limit Form. So old-skool.
Limit form? ive never heard of it..
my favourite is Valor form =D oh and outta topic i know but im the one who just added ya on msn dragonsclaw
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:34 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Limit form? ive never heard of it..

It is a form only obtained in FM+

Here is what it looks like:

[Image: kh2fm45.jpg]

Pretty sweet isn't it?
It might be Nomura, but that picture doesn't look any different from the other Sora pics I've seen.

EDIT- Oh, the Keyblade. I still don't notice anything different, except that it's upside down?
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:44 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: yeah looks awesome! how do u get it?

If you have KH2 FM+,

then you get it after Twilight town visit 2, when you seal the keyhole.
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:45 PM)To Wrote: It might be Nomura, but that picture doesn't look any different from the other Sora pics I've seen.

Uhh, I don't think its meant to look different. Sora is Sora. If you're talking about the angle and perspective then I would say, it looks different. But, it' meant to be drive form with KH costume colors :\
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:53 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: looks like normal sora....lol

Yeah, it' just KH2 Sora with KH Sora's clothes color.

So that means you can use Ragnarok, Strike Raid and the other skills from KH to KH2!
woo yay sounds coolios
zomgdragonsclawisagirl o.o
Cool o.o dont make any difference but *Shocked!*
did anyone else think that the roxas part of kh2 was alot longer?!
or should be!
Did you have to post twice? Why not just edit?

I actually think Roxas is more interesting of a character than Sora, so he should have been there longer.
not like it matters tbh, u read just as much...
and yes roxas is more interesting!
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:26 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Ultima weapon is good! but i hated looking for the stuff for it lol! but when i got it i was lv.99 was like ZOMGNOWAIWTFYAY! and then i got fenrir...whats everyones favourite form?!

This makes me laugh, I don't mean to be mean or anything but I must have got Ultra Weapon at at least level 60, try getting the Journal all done and collecting all the items so they are in the shop, now that takes much longer.
aye i did lol i was searching for 3 weeks for a blazing gem! it wasnt that it was hard it was i was searching everywhere for everything to complete the mog synth journal thing that i got to lv.99 lol
(Jul. 14, 2009  3:21 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: woo yay sounds coolios
zomgdragonsclawisagirl o.o
Cool o.o dont make any difference but *Shocked!*

Is it my username that hides my gender? It does sound kinda boyish but when you think about some of the admins Kai-V sounds kinda boyish as well, but that's not the point !
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:52 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: did anyone else think that the roxas part of kh2 was alot longer?!
or should be!

I think 7 days was enough cause you get a whole year minus 7 days in 358/2 days
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:20 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This makes me laugh, I don't mean to be mean or anything but I must have got Ultra Weapon at at least level 60, try getting the Journal all done and collecting all the items so they are in the shop, now that takes much longer.

Yes, that took me forever, but I've successfully completed the journal with a mickey sign Grin
1 yes ur name does sound boyish and i now check everyone to see XD! and they should release the connection with ven already!!
I beat Sephiroth in KH1 at Level 60.
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I beat Sephiroth in KH1 at Level 60.

Nice job Brad! Grin

Its so sad cause I just defeated him at level 100 in KH Crying
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I beat Sephiroth in KH1 at Level 60.

Didn't you already say this. :\
Yes he did!

Bey Brad Wrote:I beat Sephiroth at like Level 50 several years ago. Speechless

I got new Kingdom Hearts Play Arts today! Pinching_eyes_2
Play arts? and i never completed kh1 lol, as soon as i defeated the last boss POWERCUT!! and i aint played it since.

Is there a square enix thread?
Play Arts are Square Enix line of action figures, that don't have much action.

You people are making me want to bust out the PS2 and play them again. Or just put the games in the PS3, but I can't remember the last time I played a PS2 game on my PS3 (Maybe just to check that it worked back when I first got it?).