The King Has Return

Hello W.B.O a lot has happen since 2009, some of you may remember that legendary thread i posted 7 years ago but 'Kie-V' first off I would like to apologize for the bad spelling, not reading the rules and basically being an immature child. A lot has happen in 7 years and I have 3 new brothers they don't like the toys they have so i think it was about time I joined the game we all know and love.

PS: I was kingkupa
Oh right :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V

I can believe that you changed your attitude since 2010 though, so welcome back ?

Your ego is still as vibrant though hah.
Wow, I was thinking that there was no way it was that legendary. But I guess it is.

Welcome back, BTW!
thank you both i am still looking foreword too that battle aha
Come to Anime North next year for a free win hahah.
Welcome back. That thread was a great read. Lol. Thanks for that
Ayy, old members coming back? Smile

Welcome back to the WBO!

New series out called Beyblade Burst, also, forum (probably) has changed, so if you have any question about Beyblade or WBO, just feel free to PM me!

(Sep. 01, 2015  2:10 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Welcome back. That thread was a great read. Lol. Thanks for that

lol yes.
#Welcomeback king, good to see an old face return to a site of origins~
I remember you. Or at least the name is familiar. Ahah. So many new/returning members! Welcome back

Nyahaha. That thread is pure gold.
That thread was pure gold. lol

Good think time brings maturity (Most of the time)
glad everyone had a good time reading that and its crazy to think 7 years later the W.B.O members still remember all that commotion i made LOL thank you everyone for welcoming me back into the organization.

Ps: we are coming for that #1 spot!
Okay, I have never posted on threads like this, but this is hilarious. Your old thread really made me laugh. Thanks for that. Welcome back dude.
8th come to Toronto again and we'll drive to montreal? 2v2 like planned aha still can't believe I talked like that at 12 years old ??