The Kane Chronicles

Anyone read these ? I personally think this series will be better than Percy Jackson, and maybe even Hereos Of Olympus !
So basically, its about the Egyptian gods in the modern world. I'm not gonna reveal to much in the OP because i fear some people won't have finished The Red Pyramid.
Disclaimer (Click to View)
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Anyone read these ? I personally think this series will be better than Percy Jackson, and maybe even Hereos Of Olympus !
So basically, its about the egyption gods in the modern world. I'm not gonna reavele to much in the OP because i fear some people won't have finished The Red Pyramid.
I'm 7/10 through with Throne of Fire. I won't be so easy as to say this is better than PJ and HoL because I'm really loving the two series.

If you dont mind me saying its way wqorth reading it to the end, the best part.
I love this series! I think its better than Percy Jackson, I haven't read Heroes of Olympus though. following may include minor spoilers
My favorite line from the entire series (Click to View)
Yeah really like this series, cant wait till the third comes out!
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:13 AM)©oCoaPuffs Wrote: I love this series! I think its better than Percy Jackson, I haven't read Heroes of Olympus though. following may include minor spoilers
My favorite line from the entire series (Click to View)
Yeah really like this series, cant wait till the third comes out!

Ra is just old and senile leave him alone...

Anyway I enjoyed thew first two books thoroughly and it is save to say its better then Heros of Olympus. I am not sure it is better than PJ.
I think that Heroes of olympus is gonna have a good climax, i personally think they screwed up the last book, coul've made it better.
Yes, this is a good series. I'm waiting for the third book.
percy jackson beat kc and heroes of olympus i think but kane chronoicles and heroes of olymp. might get etter just my opinion

but srsly son of neptune wat kind of title is that ik percy is a son of neptune but cant it be like something else
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Anyone read these ? I personally think this series will be better than Heroes of Olympus, and maybe even Percy Jackson!

Fixed. Cool

I don't agree with it though. I personally believe that Kane Chronicles and Heroes of Olympus are equal and merit, and Percy Jackson stands above them both. Percy Jackson is just too good of a series to be beaten with this series, though Kane Chronicles is admittedly a very good series as well, from the 2 that have been released.
@above me, it's called Son of Neptune for a reason. It's not Poseidon anymore, it's Neptune. That symbolized that Percy is a Roman during that time in the book, and recognizing his powers and past.
remember when amos said manhatten had it`s own sets of gods.i was freaking out like will he meet percy?
These books are truly amazing. I recently finished "The Throne of Fire". I like Set and Amos. Bast is pretty cool, too.

At first, I was leery about this series, but after reading the first few chapters of "The Red Pyramid", I fell in love. Rick Riordan did a wonderful job, to say the least. Grin
Why do you like Bast? Cats try to eat ducks.
The Serpents shadow, in my opinion has a better finish than PJ, For me, The prophecy was reallyyyy anticlimactic in PJ.
And, yes, I figure that someday old Rick's gonna write a book about cross-overs with the two world (Kanes <3 Jackson's would be the best title??)
(Nov. 05, 2012  9:18 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Why do you like Bast? Cats try to eat ducks.

My pet cat Boots doesn't try to eat me while I'm in my original duck-state. He snuggles with me. Joyful_2
(Nov. 05, 2012  8:03 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: These books are truly amazing. I recently finished "The Throne of Fire". I like Set and Amos. Bast is pretty cool, too.

At first, I was leery about this series, but after reading the first few chapters of "The Red Pyramid", I fell in love. Rick Riordan did a wonderful job, to say the least. Grin

me too i personaly like Bast,Sadie,and Zia. I actually like it more than the Percy Jackson series.