The Issue with Betremoth

Ok, so I recently got Betromoth B2, and I hunted it for about 2-3 months! But it's not as good as I thought. You see, the performance tip's design is made to gain speed quickly, which most people including myself like, but this is crazy even for people who like fast beys! It zooms around so fast that either it throws itself into a pit or hits the wall of the stadium so hard it self-destructs! Add that to the fact that it has the forge disc Heavy and it is more wild than when it was depicted in the anime! This is my unbiased opinion on this bey, not my personal opinion, so don't reply stuff like "Hey, Betremoth is cool, even if it's not that good" sort of thing, ok? I'm just throwing the facts out there! I think that maybe they could improve it by giving it a little more stability so it would be less difficult to handle and better than it is currently.
Let's just say the Driver is just bad for attack, it's actually suited for ..... stuff like fafnir i guess(maybe due to the free spin)
other than that, maybe this vid will help ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoHw9XB8pu8
Depends on how you launch it. When I first got my B2 many many months ago, it acted just as you stated. However I practiced with it and now it behaves better and is easier to control and predict in battle. It also depends on how lose or how tight the tip is on your hold driver.
Use Hold with Left spin Layers and soft launch, the wide plate helps keep it upright and the free spinning nature aid in spin equalization
Alright, I'll try those tricks! Thanks for the tips!
It’s a weird combo but if you put hold on Valkyrie (pree dule layer) with heavy it makes a good attack combo and keeps hold a little bit more under control if you ever need a good combo you can come to my account we’re i have some good combos that have helped me in tournaments.