The Hero's Of Olympus [Mark of Athena's out!]

Poll: Do you Like These books?

Yes
91.67%
No
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
These books so far are awesome and Legit so post your opinions
I CANNOT wait until Mark of Athena comes out, and these books are totally epic.
Is that supposed to be the last book of the series?
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:44 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Is that supposed to be the last book of the series?

I don't think, I think it was six books.
Ehrmehrgehrd Herers erf Elermpes

Lol, but seriously, I'm stoked for MoA, it seems like it will contain a lot of heated battles, suspense and drama, lets see what will happen to Annabeth.
yeah i wonder if Jason and Percy will meet. And Annebeth may be in trouble because i think athena starts a war between greek and roman
Jason and Percy will obviously meet, the Greeks kinda just flew a giant ship into the Roman camp.

I read the chapter preview for Mark, having Piper charmspeak is a baaaad idea. That would just create distrust among the already warlike Romans who probably have people that can see through the charmspeak. This would lead to an embittered relationship between the Greeks and Romans and create the foreshadowed conflict between Greeks and Romans as seen on the cover.
Youre right and it looks like jason and percy are fighting
Is the reddish Pegasus BlackJack's twin brother? I am very exited for the fight between Percy and Jason!
Ahhh... I really need to finish the first book and go on to the second, lolz
im working on the second book and are any of you reading kane chronicals?
I read the first book. I started the second but I don't think I'm past page 150. Uncertain
Oh im reading the first kane chronicals
1) Kane Chronicles stays in a Kane Chronicles topic (which I believe already exists), don't discuss that here.
2) The 'reddish Pegasus' isn't Blackjack's twin, it's Jason's storm spirit which he tamed during the Lost Hero. That storm spirit became his horse, which is fitting because he's the son of Zeus.

Of course Jason and Percy are fighting, they don't even show anything else on the cover and the situation is too obvious. It doesn't just look like, they are.
(Sep. 20, 2012  2:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 1) Kane Chronicles stays in a Kane Chronicles topic (which I believe already exists), don't discuss that here.
2) The 'reddish Pegasus' isn't Blackjack's twin, it's Jason's storm spirit which he tamed during the Lost Hero. That storm spirit became his horse, which is fitting because he's the son of Zeus.

Of course Jason and Percy are fighting, they don't even show anything else on the cover and the situation is too obvious. It doesn't just look like, they are.
We trivia addicts aren't alone ^-^

CANNOT wait fer MOA.It's so close to being released

6 more days and its gonna be waesome PRE ODERED
mark of athena is going to release in this month
(Sep. 27, 2012  12:13 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: 6 more days and its gonna be waesome PRE ODERED
What?I though it was going to be released on the third of october

It's out YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! going to read it now!
(Oct. 04, 2012  8:10 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: It's out YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! going to read it now!
Ah sweet!Mine came in today....Unsmith
Me too just got back from barnes and noble!
(Oct. 05, 2012  11:29 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Me too just got back from barnes and noble!
My mom pre-Ordered it from Amazon

(Oct. 05, 2012  11:42 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Lucky we had to drive Tired
\
Book 4:The House Of Hades

Fall 2013.

I found it in the back of the book Eee