The Guide to Go!

black pebbles go first,
trap the other colored pebbles with your own
this game is kinda racist?
anyway its easy lol i dont tend to use "strategies" becuz i dont have a go spirit in me
I was gonna play some Go, but Hikaru No Go made me not to. I don't know why, but I decide it's a No Go.
(Aug. 11, 2008  9:12 PM)Takao Wrote: I was gonna play some Go, but Hikaru No Go made me not to. I don't know why, but I decide it's a No Go.

Chief - Sigh ...

Quote:this game is kinda racist?
How so?
If you think Go is a basic, easy game, you're ignorant.

Go is one of the most complicated games of all time. More complicated than Chess by magnitudes. There's a reason it has survived so long.

"A day to learn, a lifetime to master."
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you think Go is a basic, easy game, you're ignorant.

Go is one of the most complicated games of all time. More complicated than Chess by magnitudes. There's a reason it has survived so long.

Exactly, Go is easy to LEARN...impossible to master. I personally do know how to play, I'm not saying I'm good. I do remember for a while I played with G online back in the CT days Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you think Go is a basic, easy game, you're ignorant.

Thats what i'm saying, if you dont understand HOW to play, there's millions of dif strategies.
one tip i have is think long distance:

I was foolish and tried to get as many as i could in little time, i was doing good until i realized my opponent was surrounding me, by the time i realized it, i lost
You don't use strategies. Go is 100% a strategy game. This isn't a guide to go and you don't really know what you're talking about, so I'm closing this topic.