The Greatest Gaming Hero

Gamespot are doing a poll to see which is the all time greatest Hero.

http://uk.gamespot.com/greatest-video-ga...ttle_id=52

Get you votes in!! You don't need to be a member or anything.

Vote for Snake!
Wish they put in Zack instead of Cloud :3
(Sep. 22, 2009  1:56 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Wish they put in Zack instead of Cloud :3
Whaaaat... Zack was pretty awesome, but he didn't save the planet TWICE.
Link should definitely win overall, he's the hero of time for the gods sake.
Samus <3
She didn't save a world, she saved the galaxy.
LINK SAMUS AND SNAKE
Woo niko bellic
lol I think my vote was really important cause i chose snake and now he has 50.1% and Gordon 49.9%

EDIT: OMG Oacman vs Megaman I feel so torn!
Duke Nukem.
Dude. Link, hands down.
(Sep. 22, 2009  10:28 PM)LDrago Wrote: lol I think my vote was really important cause i chose snake and now he has 50.1% and Gordon 49.9%

EDIT: OMG Oacman vs Megaman I feel so torn!

Go Megaman Grin

(Sep. 22, 2009  6:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Whaaaat... Zack was pretty awesome, but he didn't save the planet TWICE.
Link should definitely win overall, he's the hero of time for the gods sake.

Haha But maybe without Zack, Cloud wouldn't be where he was now Grin
Carry on the Legacy Cloud!

And Link 101%
Tie between Samus and Link. Too hard of a choice...
I hope they do 'The Greatest Villain' next. I think Sephiroth would win that hands down Smile
I voted For Snake and Clould...
But i still want Snake to win the most.
(Sep. 23, 2009  7:53 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: I hope they do 'The Greatest Villain' next. I think Sephiroth would win that hands down Smile

sephiroth was not that great of a villian
(Sep. 23, 2009  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sephiroth was not that great of a villian

WHAT?! I know your sarcastic on times but... What? Sephiroth was not that great of a villian? Who do you think is a good villian then, Team rocket from Pokemon? Tongue_out
Sephiroth is overated but he is pretty cool. Most shocking moment in game history comes courtesy of Seph.
(Sep. 23, 2009  7:27 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: WHAT?! I know your sarcastic on times but... What? Sephiroth was not that great of a villian? Who do you think is a good villian then, Team rocket from Pokemon? Tongue_out

team rocket pwned.... srsly constant snake pokemon >all
Sephiroth is a pretty mediocre villain really, he was just an unknowing mutant soldier, with a SEVERE attention complex.
If we're talking greatest villains, I'm going to have to say Silent Hill.
The villain is an entire town for carps sake!
(Sep. 23, 2009  7:27 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: WHAT?! I know your sarcastic on times but... What? Sephiroth was not that great of a villian? Who do you think is a good villian then, Team rocket from Pokemon? Tongue_out

kuja and kefka were both better villians from FF
(Sep. 23, 2009  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kuja and kefka were both better villians from FF

Kuja is a monkey and he looks like a girl!
Kefka looks like a un happy clown!
Garland would of made a better villian than Kuja.
(Sep. 23, 2009  7:56 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Sephiroth is a pretty mediocre villain really, he was just an unknowing mutant soldier, with a SEVERE attention complex.
If we're talking greatest villains, I'm going to have to say Silent Hill.
The villain is an entire town for carps sake!

yeah but sephiroph has some epic lines and i very rarley use the word epic but they really were epic!
(Sep. 23, 2009  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sephiroth was not that great of a villian

if it weren't for you making this site possible i think i would kill you he is a perfect villain well for cloud anyway i admit he's not got some things a good villain has the most evil villain possible would have to look like a clown and final fantasy obviously knew that when they made a certain clown villain

how about the gravemind from halo that thing is evil maybe not a villain but evil!

and for hero's zack wins hands down 100% of the time but cloud is awesome to
Sephiroth sucked and had mommy issues.

I love Kefka, he's an insane carp who just did evil things for the sake of watching things get destroyed.
He poisoned a castles water just to watch everyone die whilst laughing about it.

Sephiroth stabbed a toothpick through a flower girl.

(And Kuja is cool too)