The Grand Tournoment (Beyblade Story) New Chapter Every Day

[/color]This is my first story so tell me how it is,

Chapter One: Grand Ketos

''The Greatest Bey Battle Ever!,'' Said the Blader DJ on the T.V. The Grand Tournoment Has begun and Nick was all ready. Nick picked up his Beyblade, Hell Kerbexs, and put it in his pocket.''I am ready to go.,'' He yelled to his Mom as he set off to the Grand Touroment. As he entered A boy with a green Celtics hat on shot his bey at Nick for no reason.Nick Knew this was a call to battle. He shot his Hell Kerbexs and the battle started. All Nick Knew was that he was facing a bey named Grand Ketos.............

To Be Continued I will also be actcepting Charactor Idies
Great story.
I will make Chapter 2 Tomorrow
awesome cant wait4it
here's a character:

name:tyron
bey:regional pisces
special move:tropical typhoon(bey starts to glow,changing the stadium into a dessert,then pisces hits the opponent bey in a circular motion,and makes it go flying)

characteristic:calm,and loves heat.his bey always wins and no one defeats him yet.

looks:almost like sora,but with black hair,red jacket,and dark brown pants.

side:good
hey heres a character request
name=shadow(its an alias,nobody knows real name,u can put in amajor plot twist where his real name is found,ur choice)
bey= mystic comet MS145(multi spin 145)SCV(spin change variable)
bey description= mystic has two modes, eternal spin and fury mode(both can spin dual spin)the track has a gear like structure inside it which loads when the bey is spinning, shadow is the only person who can use this, the tip changes form from attack to defense when shadow says.
special move right spin= antimatter world!!the other bey is made into antimatter andwhen it crashes comet it is destroyed.(antimatter and matter destroy each other,but mystic comet is both at the same time so not destroyed),shadow almost never uses this move.its his ultra mystic move kinda thing his bey's also mostly in left spin.
special move left spin=night burst, a huge amount of energy flows out from comet and stops the opponents bey instantly(except against real stong bladers.it just slows them down)
character= nothing is known about him, he just appears from nowhere and does something and dissapears again, just like his bey he is good and bad at the same time.he wears full black and a cloak .
ok i will put tron and shadow in the next chapter
ok so here is chapter 2

Chapter 2: Tyron

''Here we go Kerbexs,'' Nick said.

"Come on Ketos,"The boy said. Then Nick Unleashed the power Kerbexs Had. "Hell Fire Blazer," Nick said as Kerbexs Hit Ketos with a powerful Hit! Then Ketos span out of control and landed in its owners hands. "The Fist victory," the Blader DJ said. The Battle has been on T.V all Along. "Now Nick Will Battlel The boy who loves heat, undifeated champ, Tyron.'' Nick walked up to the gaint staidum And then crowd said "3,2,1 LET IT RIP,'' as the two boys launched there beys in the bey staidum................

To Be Continued Charactor Idieas Will be Excepted
A short littlel twist to the story

Chapter 3: Shadow

The battlel had begun and it was a tough one. "Go Regional Pisces," Tyron said with a loud shout.Just then when Pisces was going to do some Heavey Damage On Kerbecs somthing Happened. A bey out of No were hit Regoinal Pisces and made it fly out of the stadium. A person with a dark cloak and a hoaded mask walked up to the Stadium. "This battlel is over,'' the Masked figure said. Just then his bey shot a dark beam and it hit Tyron. Tyron fly across the room and hit the wall. Back Bleeding he said''Nick Destroy this Masked Kid.'' "Mabey I should Interduce my self," the Figure said. "My Name is Shadow."

To Be Continued..............
Well how is it
Epic story man!Request:
Name:Xad III
BeyConfusedtealth shadow S(plit)80 S(talk)
Dark moveConfusedplice
Shadow slices the opponent's bey in half.
Xad wears black cape and pants, red shirt
Personality:A lot like my name sake, and a loner.
Shadow face:A picture of a menacing shadow with the word "shadow" on the top
Shadow C.W:Think of a black pegasis wheel then make it sharper and more spickey
Stealth:Think mercury + vulcan then color it in black
S80:A normal 80 but it has a metal ring around it
S:Has a computer chip in that stalks the bey.
i can put him in chapter 5
Here ya go

Chapter 4: Mystic Comet

"Go Mystic Comet," Shadow said as the bey hit with hard attacks. "God, Those attacks are hard,'' Nick said with a stager. Mystic Comet was hitting so hard that one of Kerbexs blades got torn off. "Sstop.... it," Nick said as a tear came down his neck. "This is the same thing that happened to my brother Jack," Nick thought. "I cant let this hapenen go Kerbexs Hell Fire Flaming Blazer!" Kerbexs made tons of flames come out of it and hit Mystic Comet. Shadows bey Flew out of the arena."And we Have a Stadium out Nick wins," The blader DJ Exclames. "Ha, Ha, Ha,'' Said Shadow. "Let me show you Who i really am," Shadow Said as he took off his hood and his Face was revealed...........

Also i have here a littlel story to give you some background Knowlege about Jack

Jacks Story

2 years before the Grand Tournoment ment Nicks Older Brother lost his bey to a man named Killer. When Jack lost his bey, Earth Eagle, he left home and set his path to go to Japan. To this day Nicks older Brother Jack has not been heard of or seen. He said when he left he will never play beyblades again but Nick always knew he would battlel his lost Brother Again......

Give your predictions about What will happen next
It's a really good story. Maybe make the chapters a little longer
Character Request:
Name: Brooks Highlan
Personality: Kind, caring, outgoing, strong willed, respectful, shy
Bio: Very skilled blader. His friend got severely injured in a bey battle. Loves battling and has never lost before

Bey: Sol Unicorno R145 ES
Bit Beast: Same as TV show

Special move 1, Shining Burst: Shoots a Blue and mint green spiraled beam at the other bey, usually pushing the other bey out of the stadium or doing a good amount of damage

Special move 2: Blazing Horn Driver: Unicorno leans forward and a glowing orange horn emerges from the facebolt. Unicorno charges and smashes the other bey with the horn, sending it flying.

Special move 3: Multi Rainbow Slash Spiral: Creates several glowing multi-colored blades and shoots them, slashing at the other bey.
Hey great job! You're doing a good job keep it up! Do you mind if I put a character request? I hope you don't already have too many ppl.....

Name: Ethan Nightly
Beyblade: (This is a spoiler for my story so if you are reading it then don't open the spoiler!)
Special Move: Meteor Shower Ultima (a miniature black hole opens above the stadium then comets rain down into it. Then, after all of the regular ones have fallen, a master comet containing Dranzer falls and hits the stadium)
Appearance: I could write a 5 page long essay on him but I guess since this is your story I'll let you do what you want.
Personality: My only preference is that he be a lone wolf type o' dude. He hangs away from the group but he always pulls through for them when they need him. He rarely talks.

Sorry if I'm too late.......
awesome story!
name:neverson
bey:tsunami aquario ed145es
specialmove:wrage of atlantis(a whirlpool forms around aquario sucking in the oppenents bey,throwing it into the sky)
very good. if this story was sap in a tree, it would make the best syrup EVER (well not ever but pretty dam good)
awesome my character's put to good use..
um ok i will not be excepting any more charactors
makin the new chapter tomoro please gfive me your predictions
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:09 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: um ok i will not be excepting any more charactors

Not even me..? Crying the one that gave you all the combo advice. You even told me to read your story...
no i am usin yours just no more right now
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:24 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: no i am usin yours just no more right now

haha okay thanks.
Sorry people for late chapter :\

Chapter 4: Jack

Shadow took off his hood and Nick did not beleive his eyes, It was his lost brother, Jack. "I,I, I cant beleive it Jack why,"Nick stagered."I went to Japan i got ton of bey points from my fellow bladers and entered the Grand Touroment," Jack exclaimed "I also got my new bey, Mystic Comet." This made a tear come down Nicks cheek. "Mom and Dad have been worrying about you," Nick said. ''Lets stop all the mush and get back to the tournoment." The Blader DJ Yelled. Nick picked up Kerbexs and walked over to his locker. He then Walked out the Tournoment Door and Said to Jack "I am going to use this Half time to pay a visite to Dad, The beyblade master in the town".............

To be Continued
so how is it Reply For more chapters
(Feb. 21, 2011  8:11 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: so how is it Reply For more chapters
It is a good story! I hope to hear more