The Golden Fate

First of all I worked really hard on this story so if there is any flaws please let me know I want this to be as close as possible to perfect.

Chapter 1: The Seal Of Friendship.

"Go Vulcan Gemios!" Called out Marshall (an 11 year old boy and upcoming blader). He was in the semi-finals of a local tournament his opponent was an attack type bey so by the time the bey got to gemios it fell from lack of stamina. It was 9:00 before Marshall left, satisfied and free. Then he bumped into a group of all-or-nothing point bladers the leader said "battle us if we win all your points are ours." Marshall said "okay!" then walked up to the leader and kicked him in the acorns. The leader screamed while a cop was passing by the bridge above then he swiped Marshalls bey then the group left.

Marshall decided to go home the other way to avoid bumping into them again and losing somthing else. Then he saw, 2 figures across the street in the park battling, Marshall stopped and whatched. The figure yelled "Burning cyclone blast!" then a giant burst of fire shot out of the bey like lava would from a volcano, Marshall wasn't close enough to identify the bey and was scared to get any closer. The fire glowed so bright that Marshall couldn't even see the figures anymore, after that there was a haze of fog around the park after it cleared up there was a giant crater with the leader of it in the center. The other person walked up to Marshall and asked "does this belong to you?" in his hand was vulcan gemios.

Marshall looked at the person and said "yeah b bb but how?". "Lets just say I just get around" said the character. Marshall picked up his bey and asked "What's your name?" he said "Kyle". Kyle held up his bey Inferno Pegasus. Then Marshall ran home like he was being chased by missles
i like it alot
that is almost all i have to say
i want a part two