The Goals of The Blade

Poll: Touneys in N.B. Canada?

Yes! (recemended)
57.14%
no (not recemended)
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hey guys I am a blade who loves the thrill of the blade win or lose! I want so bad to participate in a Beytornement but, I live in Newbrunswick (NO MORE INFORMATION NEEDED) and I can't get to one. Anyway My favorite Bey is the Rock Leone 145WB (in need of tips to costomise with a pegasis 105F, a flame bull 100HF and a Lighning L-drago 100HF(I think)) and flame bull 145F(it's a pretty good costomization on a scale from one to ten (probally a 7.5)) as you can tell I like brackets. I have a spin powereful enogh to make a Rock Leone 145WB circle the edges of a bowl in a sliding shot so I'm pretty good at that. anyway [size=large]I love this site and hope for future events in N.B. Canada good bye.
P.S. Canadienns do not live in iglues and summer is hot(or an average day to people in places like forda)I have a house.
from,
Me

[size=large] [size=large] was a typo
Hello, fellow "blade".

Just go to the 'Build me a combo' topic to get advice on customizations.
... Alright. well maybe you can set up your own tournaments.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!
(May. 23, 2010  9:23 PM)raymundh Wrote:
P.S. Canadienns do not live in iglues and summer is hot(or an average day to people in places like forda)I have a house.
from,
Me
[/font]
[size=large] [size=large] was a typo

Hahahahahaha, that´s a fun comment, I m mexican and everybody thinks that we are a country where mexicans are indians who stay all the time sit with a hat and a "jorongo" or everytime the mariachi is playing music.

Anyway:
Welcome to WBO!