The Girl Who Lept through Time

Anyone seen this film?
i saw it floating around the anime section a couple of weeks ago in HMV so i decided to check it out. it's pretty good and i would recomend it to Anime fans. (lol)
You can fully watch it on 'anime6'
Discuss..
"hardcore Otakus"

I can't take anything you post seriously now.
i would recommend hardcore otakus jump into a vat of acid Grin
i would recommend hardcore otakus roll down the street in a wheelchair Grin
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:33 PM)Roan Wrote: i would recommend hardcore otakus roll down the street in a wheelchair Grin

just get naruto to do it and they'll all think it's a great idea
~*~WHEELCHAIR RACER X EVOLUTION~*~

THE THRILLING NEW ANIME SERIES FROM AOKI TAKAO

JOIN YOUNG CHRIS MACKINNON AND HIS TEAM OF OTAKU PALS ON A THRILLING JOURNEY OF FRIENDSHIP, BETRAYAL AND SCIATICA AS THEY ARE CONFRONTED BY AN EVIL ORGANIZATION WHO WOULD THREATEN ALL THOSE WHO CANNOT WALK WITH PERMANENT EXILE
lol XD
your both so mean...

Fine then 'Anime fan'
is that ok?
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:39 PM)neek_alert Wrote: lol XD
your both so mean...

Fine then 'Anime fan'
is that ok?

yes that's better
Hardcore? :\ It's pretty popular with most anime fans.....

Anyways, I have to get around to watching this. I haven't watched any anime films in a while so I'm gonna go through all the latest at some point. 5 cms per second, etc, etc. Actually, I have an HMV voucher but I don't like to buy anime unless it's really cheap. I think they had it at Zavvi really cheap bu I missed their clearout sale. Crying
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:33 PM)Roan Wrote: i would recommend hardcore otakus roll down the street in a wheelchair Grin

just get naruto to do it and they'll all think it's a great idea

Naruto is lame

Anyway, I've heard of this movie, but I don't plan on watching it anytime soon. I already have a list of animes I have yet to finish :\
AMV hell made quite the amusing mockery of this anime, Otherwise, I haven't seen the entire thing.

PS. The anime of Naruto sucks carp, the manga on the otherhand is actually pretty good. Then again, The manga form of most anime is better because it actually explains stuff.
Elfen Lied is a perfect example. The anime ends on like, chapter 50/107. annoying as hell when they do that.
Ive been told my everyone who read the Elfen Lied manga that it is one of the few series where th anime is miles better and therefore only bothered with the anime (which is awesome imo). Have I been missing out all this time? D:
I'm more of an anime watcher cause I don't like reading, so I usually watch only the anime [unless I really liked it in which case I'd read the manga too]
but I hate when they end the anime at a point that's only in the center of the manga...I think that made sense.
The only anime I absolutely hated was Fruits Basket. They ended that at a point WAY before the manga ended and I just hated the ending of it :\
I've heard of Elfin Lied before, but I've never read/watched it, though I have friends bugging me to read it.
This thread can only spiral downwards now Fruits Basket has been mentioned.
(Jan. 28, 2009  4:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: This thread can only spiral downwards now Fruits Basket has been mentioned.

so stop helping that
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ive been told my everyone who read the Elfen Lied manga that it is one of the few series where th anime is miles better and therefore only bothered with the anime (which is awesome imo). Have I been missing out all this time? D:

Right, Epic spoilers for people who read the manga.

also, how could you guys hate Fruits basket? It's fantastic, except they stopped the anime halfway through the manga.
Stop ripping anime Angry
i like fruits basket, elfen lied and naruto Crying
We're not ripping anime Chocked_2 We're just making comparisons as to what the people who made them left out from the manga.

also. Where did the spoiler link come from? I like it.
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: We're not ripping anime Chocked_2 We're just making comparisons as to what the people who made them left out from the manga.

haha i did it

Code:
[spoiler]y[/spoiler]
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: We're not ripping anime Chocked_2 We're just making comparisons as to what the people who made them left out from the manga.

haha i did it

Code:
[spoiler]y[/spoiler]

*thumbs up* Works handy in cases like this.
I added it a while ago because someone requested it but I forgot to tell anyone I did it. Will look into getting it added to the editing bar.
(Jan. 28, 2009  8:50 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ive been told my everyone who read the Elfen Lied manga that it is one of the few series where th anime is miles better and therefore only bothered with the anime (which is awesome imo). Have I been missing out all this time? D:

Right, Epic spoilers for people who read the manga.

also, how could you guys hate Fruits basket? It's fantastic, except they stopped the anime halfway through the manga.

I liked the manga, it was what got me into a bigger manga/anime fan. I just didn't like the anime.
And I'll have to get to watching Elfin Lied at some point, but I got a ton of animes I still need to finish.