The Gasher Bomb*Shell*

Someone with a Cancer Clear Wheel from TT and or SK should post their results. Molds, molds, molds...
wow, I only bought bull for the heavy clear wheel, and I already had s. aquario. NOOO!!!!! I just wasted 10 dollars!
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:04 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hasbro Aquario Clear Wheel = 3.35g (OMG)
Hasbro Bull Clear Wheel = 3.33g
Hasbro Gasher Clear Wheel = 3.26g

This seems to contradict earlier results.
... meh.
being that Bull is the heaviest TT mold, im not surpirsed that there would be a completely different one for Hasbro, which in a sense, keeps the game much more interesting...when battling, its hard to tell (generaly) if you are using a TT or Hasbro part...

i knew Aquario was good for something!!!!! =D
... Aren't those measurements not as useful as actual test results would be ? Would the weight distribution not still have an effect on the Beyblade's performance ? For Stamina, at least, I am quite certain it is.
Ha, every once in awhile I mix them up and I can't tell 'till the next day.
(No notable differences aesthetically and non.)
Kai-V's right, if she's referring to my measurements.

I'm still voting for Bull to be the best among all of these Clear Wheels; it's heavy, and physically balanced - the weight is distributed evenly.
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Kai-V's right, if she's referring to my measurements.
Anybody's measurements, hah. Something could be heavier but have its weight poorly distributed somehow, and I am not certain that would still give it higher Defense abilities, or more Stamina.
This is really Ironic since when anyone uses Aquario for defence testing instead of Bull someone always goes why didn't you use bull despite the fact that there is little to no evidence that Bull is better than Aquario. It's just that everyone uses Bull mainly because before hasbro released it Bull was easier and cheaper to buy.
kg? thats why they wheight the same try to do it in grams
If you look a few posts up you'll see that someone already did that.
Can someone explain how Bull is more balanced? Aquario has a repeating pattern all the way around, I think that's pretty evenly distributed.
(Oct. 25, 2010  9:47 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Can someone explain how Bull is more balanced? Aquario has a repeating pattern all the way around, I think that's pretty evenly distributed.
The Flywheel Effect does not necessarily need an evenly distributed weight in order to be improved. I think it is better if there are some places, which are the same on the other side of the Clear Wheel, which are more dense in weight.
From whst i have heared, Aquario can be subsituted for Bull in top tier combos because while Bull seems to be heavier (not yet proven) Aquario has more even weight distribution, thus, more consistancy
Aquario looks better astheticly too than Bull
I'm pretty sure that bull has better weight distribution.

But Aquario is a good second.
So i guess Aquario would be good for Stamina then? since it is lighter than bull? (unless you are using the Hasbro version, which seems to be heavier than tue TT Aquario wheel)

it seems that manufacteror, and release all effect weight. For example, it has been proven that TT's Storm Pegasis, Hasbro's Storm Pegasis and the Super Vortex Storm Pegasis all weigh differently. I know it sounds nit picky, but this should definatly be examined more when making top-tier combos
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:04 AM)Leonwind Wrote: So i guess Aquario would be good for Stamina then? since it is lighter than bull? (unless you are using the Hasbro version, which seems to be heavier than tue TT Aquario wheel)

it seems that manufacteror, and release all effect weight. For example, it has been proven that TT's Storm Pegasis, Hasbro's Storm Pegasis and the Super Vortex Storm Pegasis all weigh differently. I know it sounds nit picky, but this should definatly be examined more when making top-tier combos

Stamina types do not require weight as it increases friction with the air ( wind drag ) and the ground.And Bull is more pysically balanced , which should also be tooken into account.
i never really understood what certain types need in terms of thier clear wheels. I mean, obviosly heavier ones are for defense but as for attack and stamina...they seem to be "whatever"
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i never really understood what certain types need in terms of thier clear wheels. I mean, obviosly heavier ones are for defense but as for attack and stamina...they seem to be "whatever"

Ozzy has made a thread about this before , and Stamina types are not "whatever" , it actually has physics coming into play.
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:11 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:04 AM)Leonwind Wrote: So i guess Aquario would be good for Stamina then? since it is lighter than bull? (unless you are using the Hasbro version, which seems to be heavier than tue TT Aquario wheel)

Stamina types do not require weight as it increases friction with the air ( wind drag ) and the ground.And Bull is more pysically balanced , which should also be tooken into account.

Actually it has more to do with gravity increasing friction on the bottom. Due to the force from increased weight acting upon a single point with the stadium it burns out faster than it would with say a lighter like 145 and a regular face.