The Forbidden topic|Your TT hongli Collection|You've Been warned|

As far as I can remember (4 years ago) I started hunting for the Rare replica fakes known as 'TT hongli'

So far I've found over 20 and I have four more currently in transit (Strata Dragoon V, Dranzer V2, Wolborg 4 and Crystal Ultimate Dragoon)

I know this may get me a warning or a strike, but who cares!
I thought it'd be cool and daring to share my stuff with you!

If you have any TT Hongli's be sure to share them, TT have copied every Bakuten shoot down to the bone, even A-116, many TT's are rare and some are Ultra rare, I've been lucky to find some of the ultra RARE ones.

[Image: 10380134_10204012680103292_2550009175568220339_o.jpg]

[Image: 10382122_10204012679823285_4257057698889308865_o.jpg][/font]

Sorry about the huge images but I don't know how to make them fit properly
This should go in "Beyblade Collection" thread, therefore it doesn't need its own thread.
Yeah, since it's technically not a true collection of legitimate Beyblades, it would either belong in Beyblade Collection as said above, but perhaps the Guide to Fakes topic as well, to show people TT Hongli.

I do wonder why you'd spend on the fakes rather than real, though. Tongue_out
(May. 27, 2014  8:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I do wonder why you'd spend on the fakes rather than real, though. Tongue_out

Good question...despite having loads of Takara and Hasbro, I often buy cirtain TT's either because I can't find the originals or because they're just generally cheap
I personally enjoy this thread.

Nice TT collection
(May. 27, 2014  9:44 PM)Bastion Wrote: I personally enjoy this thread.

Nice TT collection

Me too. Although if this stays open, I advise it be a general "fake beyblade collection" thread.
(May. 27, 2014  10:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 27, 2014  9:44 PM)Bastion Wrote: I personally enjoy this thread.

Nice TT collection

Me too. Although if this stays open, I advise it be a general "fake beyblade collection" thread.
Hopefully, people dont get into it, coz it promotes Fake so called 'beyblades' ...
I wouldn't say it would promote them...
(May. 27, 2014  10:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wouldn't say it would promote them...

And so it begins.... Perhaps I shouldn't of posted this, it's far from promoting, it's just a simple showcase furthermore it's not 2003/4 or even 2010 where you could buy these fakes easily from ebay....relax!
(May. 27, 2014  10:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wouldn't say it would promote them...

When you said 'fake beyblade collection' , people would get interested to some extent in buying fakes ... and maybe even showing them off
Anyone (it could be thousands of people) who randomly searches on the web could link up to this thread/page , they would surely like it, as fakes are cheap, omitting quality.. and just wouldn't care.
It would influence them a bit at the least, in that, buying fakes is no big deal
But im just telling the possibilities, i wouldn't buy a fake anyway Smile

I don't want people getting ripped off buying cheap low quality beys and again they are good for nothing, anyways ......

EDIT : ----- ignore edit
Guys just report this and move on. Clearly this belongs in the collection forum.

And next time put pictures in a Spoiler.

No more post are needed.
There is no pride in owning fake Beyblades : most people who buy them actually got frauded by either false advertisement or being negligent in reading all the text in an item's description. They have no value.

I do not know why people would recommend to post this in the Beyblade Collection thread either : that, like everything in the Beyblade General forum, is for real Beyblades.