The Flaming Destabilizer! Flame Cancer 100SF!

Actually, according to the beywiki, bull is 0.1 grams heavier. btw, ever consider hf might be better for this combo considering it has about the same surface area and moves almost the same way as semi flat but faster?
bull is the heaviest TT wheel but Hasbro's aquario wheel is heavier
I did not know that, but still what about hf!
It's true that HF is faster, but that also means it has lower stamina.
The point of this combo is to "slowly" destabilize.
in my super vortex stadium Hf lasted 100 seconds with my storm bull 100 hf, and semi flat lasted 171 with the same blade, but the difference is negligible because I tested in an empty stadium and at around 70 seconds sf was just hovering around the middle and was spinning extremely slow, the slightest tap could've knocked it over
Well nothing would tap it, since it was made to hit the track.
by that I meant from anywhere, the opponents draft probably would've knocked it over. And the reason I did the combo I did is because I was originally going to test them against each other. btw when I did that hf work incredibly better
So would conducting tests in a PTW be kind of valid here because it's not an attack type?
Yes, more or less. Unless of course you notice large amounts of recoil.
wads a destabiliser and what is needed for it to be and what is its aim??
If you read around you would know, and this is the inappropriate place to ask (in future, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, if you cannot find it on the beywiki, or by using the search function)

But to save space:
A destabiliser works by outspinning the opponent (I guess you could call it an attack/stamina type) by unbalancing the opponent's bey.
thnx.. i com lagged fer a while
i´m thinking that maybee this combo perform even better: Flame Cancer 100WB

i say WB because he have more stamina and the same attack movement launched at 100%

WB it´s maybe a better option..
Uh WB doesn't really have good stamina so I doubt it will be better.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh WB doesn't really have good stamina so I doubt it will be better.

i think WB has more stamina and have probably the same attack too
so i did some quick tests:

Alternate Shots
Standard Stadium
Flame Bull 100WB vs Flame Bull 100SF ( i don´t have to Cancer´s clear wheels)

Results: 4-1

WB won and i really think it is a better option for destabilizer..
i did this tests on standard is it legal? i don´t think in this type of match Mfb does much difference..
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:20 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: Tests
"Destabilizer" VS Destabilizer means nothing, you are testing the Stamina ability.
Tests them against Defense and also Stamina beys, and compare the differences.
Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Alternate Shots with two light launchers

Flame Bull 100WB vs Earth Bull C145WB
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 90%
Earth Bull: 10%

stamina>Defense so i´m not impressed..also the only win of Earth was a lucky KO..

Flame Bull 100WB vs Burn Bull 100WD
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 80%
Burn Bull: 20%

WB has more stamina compared to SF! and have a fast attack movement like SF so for what i saw against burn he was attacking very well detabilizing the spin of burn also flame did his job...

Final Note: i think WB makes Flame even better and a destabilizer combo BEATS both types defense and stamina once again.. i don´t know why it´s not top-tier...
Maybe you should post these in the destabilizer thread as well.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Maybe you should post these in the destabilizer thread as well.

Done

I really don´t know why destabilizers are not top-tier they beat top tier Defense and stamina..
Cause very few people have done any proper testing against them that's why. Considering making a destabilizer section for my top tier thread.
like you asked ultrablader i reformulated my tests here too.. now everyone understand them..