The Flaming Destabilizer! Flame Cancer 100SF!

Well for future reference I tried this combo with 105 and failed epically.
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:17 PM)Marco Wrote: Well for future reference I tried this combo with 105 and failed epically.

with 105 its just fails with 90 this could be perfect but 100 is ok

can anyone test with 90?
So you basically just said what I said? And how is 100 O.K? It beat top tier defense 19-1... And with Virgo and Burn it was also very strong.
i talking flame___100rf is ok
not storm___100rf which is top tier

also been testing ways to coutner 100rf and it seams to be ez said then done but a low bey at abut the same height may be able to beat 100rf testing now

and so far rock orso is winning 7-4
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:01 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: i talking flame___100rf is ok
not storm___100rf which is top tier

also been testing ways to coutner 100rf and it seams to be ez said then done but a low bey at abut the same height may be able to beat 100rf testing now

were talking 100sf not rf
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:03 AM)mchlbant Wrote: were talking 100sf not rf
i was testing with both sf n rf
sf is better still trying to find counters though
RF would not support this combo's purpose
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:06 AM)mchlbant Wrote: RF would not support this combo's purpose

yea just wanted to test n see what would happen also found out that rock leone c145wb is beating flame__100sf
REally? my earth bullc145wb which is a better def combo is easily beat by this
Has anyone tried this combo as Quetz 90SF?
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:15 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Has anyone tried this combo as Quetz 90SF?

this a good idea
i just need the parts to do it so in about a month ill get quetz and then tell you
Added an MF onto Flame and it made a huge differance, the win rates became almost equal. I recorded a video best out of 5, i'll try and upload that soon.

Though during the testing my Earth first mold broke while the score was at 9 to Earth and 6 to Flame, even then Earth still had a slight advantage over Flame. I'll try and add some testing against an attack type again to see if the MF makes a differance as before MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F had a 90% win rate over Flame.
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:17 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: [quote='souless1234' pid='335969' dateline='1282518959']
Has anyone tried this combo as Quetz 90SF?
I most likely will if I manage to pick up DC, seeing as how I need to get CH120.
Unless of course you need an attack stadium to have proper results, other than SV or PTW, lol.
What's DC, anyways I plan on buying a bunch of Pre-HWS beys next month, and that will include Quetz so I can't test right now Unhappy.

Nevermind, I'm guessing Dark Cancer.
So is this gonna be top tier or what.
I've been using it and it's just been fantastic.
why don't you use flame bull 100 WB
you con get it from one of the random booster
Because it doesn't work as well?
actuary it works
but if it is facing bey like Earth _____ 100 SD.............
then post results?
Earth(1st mold)aqu 105SD vs flam cancer 100SF
TT attack
earth shoot first always

earth 10:0 Flame
1: e win by ko
2-10: e win by so

--------------------------------------------------------------------
now you see?
Not quite.

Could you use a proper format and test it against top tier defence and stamina?
I mean this combo is not good
I just want to prove that some combo can beat it easily
And this thread was not started by me
Oh sorry my mind went through a blank. I thought you were posting results contesting the strength of the combo "flame bull 100 WB", which you suggested in one of your posts.

the point of the combo is to defeat stamina types throguh destabilising, so naturally if a stamina type does not allow this bey to cut under it's metal wheel, it is obviously going to lose.
K well this got off topic.
So will this ever be considered by anyone else?
I've been using it but with Aquario instead of Cancer, because I saw the thread that Aquario is the heaviest hasbro wheel. I can't perform tests, as I live in the U.S. and am not in possession of a credit or debit card.