The Flaming Destabilizer! Flame Cancer 100SF!

oh damn, read this wrong Tongue_out
Alright I just performed a second lot of testing while using only a straight shot for both combos and it's the exact same, all in Earth's favour. The only thing that I can think of that is the major contributing factor in your testing and mine is the stadium's which we're using, as your using Pegasus Thunderwhip while I'm using an Attack Stadium.

Earth (First Mold) Bull DF145SD VS Flame Cancer 100SF
15 - 5: Flame's win rate 15%

The testing that you've provided in the first combo is against a defence combo which consist of C145, due to the nature of the Flame combo of destabilizing the opposing beyblade I'm not surprised that you have such a high win rate as Flame has enough stamina to outlast the defence combo all while forcing the defence blade off balance and causing the defence with C145 to scrape along the stadium floor. Though while Flame was facing Earth it would knock it off balance but because of the steep slopes of the Attack Stadium and the nature of how SD reacts when it’s off balance it begins to move in a triangular pattern; due to the triangular pattern Earth would counter Flame and continue to knock it’s self back on balance and out spin Flame.
Thanks for testing! Also I think Earth is kind of the exception because its one of the thickest wheels available so its hard to get under. I can almost guarantee that against any other wheel it will do a lot better.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:41 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Alright I just performed a second lot of testing while using only a straight shot for both combos and it's the exact same, all in Earth's favour. The only thing that I can think of that is the major contributing factor in your testing and mine is the stadium's which we're using, as your using Pegasus Thunderwhip while I'm using an Attack Stadium.

Earth (First Mold) Bull D145SD VS Flame Cancer 100SF
15 - 5: Flame's win rate 15%

The testing that you've provided in the first combo is against a defence combo which consist of C145, due to the nature of the Flame combo of destabilizing the opposing beyblade I'm not surprised that you have such a high win rate as Flame has enough stamina to outlast the defence combo all while forcing the defence blade off balance and causing the defence with C145 to scrape along the stadium floor. Though while Flame was facing Earth it would knock it off balance but because of the steep slopes of the Attack Stadium and the nature of how SD reacts when it’s off balance it begins to move in a triangular pattern; due to the triangular pattern Earth would counter Flame and continue to knock it’s self back on balance and out spin Flame.

D145?
Well I assume he meant DF145...but the D key is also right about C, so it could have easily been C145.

Either way, it's testing so might as well clarify the parts used.
could i test it in the super vortex? i mean since its a destabilizer the lack of exits won't matter
EDIT: against earth bull c145WD
I will test it but I just have the 105 track and the F bottom... but I just have Flame Bull DF145SD to take against it... my defense combo is Rock Aquario C145WB it can be use for the test? and I juste have Mobile Stadium and Driger Den Stadium to do my test... it is OK for anyone?!
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:42 PM)mchlbant Wrote: could i test it in the super vortex? i mean since its a destabilizer the lack of exits won't matter
EDIT: against earth bull c145WD

Yes I guess they wouldn't be entirely valid but it would give a rough idea of the combo's performance.
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:53 PM)Marco Wrote: Yes I guess they wouldn't be entirely valid but it would give a rough idea of the combo's performance.
ok i'll go test it out now 10 matches right?
10 or 20, your call.
i just test out of 10 matches using a beylauncher and e.bull in first cancer has a 100% win rate i think its because when WD tips its loses a load of stamina. btw this is practically what i used a beyfray except i used aquario and FS
I try it in the Driger Den stadium because flame cancer do much better than in the mobile stadium I will do this test later i'm busy for to night! so my result for my test combination:

P.S.: F.Cancer always shot second.

Flame Bull DF145SD VS Flame Cancer 105F:
F.Cancer: 4 wins
F.Bull: 14 wins
Draw: 2

20% wins rate for Cancer in this stadium...
-----------------
Rock Aquario C145WB VS Flame Cancer 105F:
F.Cancer: 8 wins
R.Aquario: 11wins
Draw: 1

40% wins rate For Cancer in this stadium.

next time i'll try it in the mobile stadium but I think that result could be really bad for Cancer... anyway we will see that next time Tongue_out
Guys video of Flame Cancer 100SF vs. Virgo 145SD uploading as we speak, will link it here and in the beyblade videos thread.
EDIT: Aspect ratio was all off so this is going to be held back by like 30 mins to an hour, still expect the video for today.
flame cancer 100SF is a great combo yet i used a clear aquario wheel and also i found this combo out about a month ago just sayin' but didnt post it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5psccQw1jk Video of this combo vs Virgo 145SD.
Hi this is my second test. Flame Cancer 105F is tested here to see if it would be a good similar blade.
The stadium is Mobile Vforce Stadium and Flame Cancer is always shoot second.

Result VS Flame Bull DF145SD:

F.Cancer: 4
F.Bull: 15
Draw: 1

20% wins rate for Cancer in this stadium

Result VS Rock Aquario C145WB:

F.Cancer: 6
R.Aquario: 9
Draw: 5

30% wins rate for Cancer in this stadium.

Finally I can See that alternative combo doen't work like Flame Cancer 100SF. but somebody may do this test with MFB Attack Stadium to see the difference? B'cause I know that i have no good stadium for test like that '^^
Well a semi-flat would give a much less aggressive movement pattern, so I wouldn't really thinkt hat your results would have any bearing upon this combo. =/ Also, 105 has proved to have a significantly worse effect upon a customisation, when compared to 100.
you're right! I just try to find an alternative way for some people who don't have this part like me ^^'
Sorry loyd87 you're testing is appreciated but this thread is for the combo Flame Cancer 100SF if you want to post results you can do so with you're own thread.
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:32 PM)Corey Wrote: Well I assume he meant DF145...but the D key is also right about C, so it could have easily been C145.

Either way, it's testing so might as well clarify the parts used.
All fixed, it was DF145.

I tried this combo against Burn Second Mold and the results were in Burn's favour, though only very slightly. At the moment I'm not convinced that this combo is top-tier, it's a nice rounded combo but unfortunatly it doesn't excell in any one area. On the upside Flame could be used in a tournament situation where you don't know the choice of beyblade your opponent will make and can be considered a safe option, though even then I'd prefer to use an attack type.
Well then how do you explain the completely one sided results that me and REscolpio had?
EDIT: REscolpio and I... Wow I suck at grammar..
Against Virgo it's easy for Flame to get underneath the wheel of Virgo due to it's size and unstable it as opposed to Earth which it had considerable trouble against and only had a 15% win rate in 2 set's on testing.

While with Burn that could have been due to mold differance.

Flame's niche is against defence and it accomplishes this goal very well, but even still it's something that an Earth combo could accomplish as well.
I look at it this way, Burn's mold differences help it with stamina and mold 1 is best. So it just doesn't add up. Also I have found that this combo is best with an MF. REscolpio's version won against the better burn mold and I have proof. So if you could make a video demonstrating this it would be greatly appreciated.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:03 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, 105 has proved to have a significantly worse effect upon a customisation, when compared to 100.
The only combination where this takes effect is Storm____ 100RF. 105 could have a place in a a different combo.

For some reason, 105 is highly overlooked and people tend to head straight for 100 and 90.