Poll: What do you think of this story?

It was awesome!
33.33%
Neutral
33.33%
Meh
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
After Reji was defeated by Ginga, he skulked back to the Dark Nebula Building and got Poison Serpent repaired. What he didn't notice during the battle was a mysterious hooded figure in a black cloak, hidden by the shadows. As Reji sat in his room thinking about his defeat, a silver streak of light pierced through the window and got stuck in the wall in front of Reji. Reji yanked it out of the wall and examined the object. It was a Dark Aquario AD145SF. No wait, this wasn't Dark Aquario. This fusion wheel was surrounded by a outer ring of jagged scythe blades. On one of the blades, there was a note. It said "You are going to fall soon."

Reji, having no sense of fear decided to find out who wrote this. He tried to remember what had happened during the battle with Ginga. He sat down and closed his eyes. All of a sudden, his eyes flew open and he remembered see a distinct outline in the crowd, a massive shadow. Reji then goes back to the arena but, at night to not attract any attention. Moonlight shone through the glass dome, casting eerie glows on the floor. All of a sudden, he heard the sound of a beyblade spinning behind him. He turned around and saw the exact same beyblade in his room earlier that day.

"Well well well. The great Reji Mizuchi, who fell to a mere child." a deep voice mused behind him.

"Who are you and why did you send me that note?" Reji asked.

"I want to see your powers, serpent." the voice answered.

"Fool! You dare tamper with my power!?" Reji snapped.

"And yet, you lost to a mere child." the voice replied in a mocking tone.

"Fine then, show yourself!" screamed Reji.

For a second, nothing happened. Then, on one side of the beystadium, a shadow began to form into a humanoid figure. When the shadows cleared, a figure in a suit of armor dark as night and golden trim as bright as the sun. "My name is Night. I want to see you and your bey in battle."

""Fine, you want a battle!?" snarled Reji as he prepared himself for battle.

"Amusing." Night muttered as he drew out his launcher, a launcher in the shape of a gigantic black sword studded with pearls white like starlight.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

For some reason, the moonlight seemed to get brighter as each second passed.

"Let it rip!"

Reji launched Posion Serpent into battle while Night swung his sword up high and slammed it into the ground, launching his bey, which Reji can now easily make out.

"Meet my bey, Slash Aquario AD145SF!"

Reji decided to make the first move and ordered Poison Serpent to attack Slash Aquario. Before Poison Serpent could even come into contact, Slash Aquario vanished in a beam of moonlight.

"What is this?" Reji asked with genuine terror.

"Aquario! Moonlight Bombardment!"

Before Reji can even react, his question got answered. Beams of light shot down from the ceiling, as if coming from the moon itself. Every time Posion Serpent got under one of the beams of light, it would react as if something struck it violently.

"You see Reji, Slash Aquario is not about attacking head on but, it attacks by bouncing off the walls of the stadium and it starts to bounce off the beystadium so fast it looks like moonlight shining onto the stadium. Plus, as an added bonus, I get to wreck Poison Serpent in the process. Take a good look."

Reji looked at his bey and realized parts of the bey were mssing.

"Wh-what!? I have never encountered a bey this powerful. Such raw power."

All of a sudden, Slash Aquario reappeared and Reji took no hesitation in attacking. He launched a barrage of crippling attacks on Slash Aquario until it was spinning at a low spin velocity.

"Heh, impressive, child." mused Night. He raised his sword/launcher at the moon and yelled "Slash Aquario, Final Moon Bombardment!"

Before Reji can react, Slash Aquario dematerialized again and appeared in the sky and surrounding it was parts of Poison Serpent, circling around in orbit. As if a giant fist was smashed onto Slash Aquario, it hurtled toward Poison Serpent like a meteor and slammed right into the stadium. Flames engulfed the whole arena and the force was so great it smashed every glass window in it. Reji, with Poison Serpent was knocked out. Night was nowhere to be seen, only a few sparkles of moonlight left at where he was standing. With no glass on the roof, the moonlight shone on Reji and Poison Serpent with a haunting but beautiful glow. Waking up to the sounds of voices talking over him "Hey, is he awake yet?"

"I wonder what happened to him?"

Trying very hard to open his eyes, Reji only managed to see what was happening. He found himself lying in a hospital bed with an IV dripper connected to his arm. Poison Serpent laid on a table next to his bed. Groping around, he finally found Poison Serpent. The bey had pieces chipped off and it was in horrible shape. Reji wondered who Night was and what his objective was. To kill him or to humiliate him? Nonetheless, he was still recovering from shock. Down in the lobby, Ginga, Madoka, Kenta and Yuu walked in.

"So, what caused the accident last night, Madoka?" Kenta asked with curiousity.

"Don't know but, they did find someone though." Madoka replied.

Without wanring, Reji ran down the stairs and grasped Ginga's collar and he cried out "Ginga, you must stop him!"

Ginga, horrified at this action recoiled and said "Wait so, you were at the stadium last night?"

"Yes, and it was horrible! His black sword! Moonlight!" Reji screamed in insanity.

"So, can you buy me an ice cream cone, Madoka? I am sick of this creep, and to believe I know him from before." Yuu asked innocently.

"Yes, Yuu." Madoka replied in the same tone.

Two nurses rushed up to Reji and dragged him into the elevator while he was screaming "Moonlight! Slash Aquario! AHHHH!"

"Whatever that was that drove Reji this mad, we must find out." Ginga said with a tone of determination. With that, he turned around and walked out the door, leaving behind a shocked Madoka and Kenta while Yuu looked on with curiousity.
Its Ok I didn't like the choice of characters
oh yeah, if you readers are curious about what night's beyblade looks like, it basically look like the original beyblade WolfD125B with the Aquario wheel and facebolt on it with AD145 and S(emi) F(lat)