The Face Shop [Closed for Now]

Welcome to my face shop!

A lot of talented members are offering their services for signatures and avatars so I choose a different approach. Here you can request a set of custom Facebolt designs which are ready to print in sticker paper and stick-on your facebolt or just about anywhere you want!

Each image is in high resolution 300dpi 2 x 2 inch files which is the perfect size of standard Beyblade stickers.

To request for a Face Set, post links to graphics to your reply (maximum of 5) and I'll convert them to precise-sized Facebolt stickers. Strictly no links to images, no facebolt stickers. Tongue_out

To make things manageable for me, requests will be limited to 1 set (5 designs) request per person every week. Also, please allow at least 24 hours for your's to be completed.

For starters, here's some custom Pop Culture facebolts that I made earlier:

READ CAREFULLY Instructions for Use

Fire one up!
dat Catherine one Chocked_2 Surefire way to win at tournaments XD Don't have a request yet though, but those Bakugan stickers are really well done. Best of luck with your shop Wink
Really cool, I do need a new Brick Wall Face Bolt xD Currently use it for my MF-H

Good luck the this Grin
Hey Wales! Nice examples there! Here's a try:

Is it too hard?
Might be too detailed to resize Tongue_out But I'm not him soo... xD
Here you go, Clefairy. Smile
Here's another sample set ~ PARODY "Gan Gan Galaxy" Edition! XD
Wow, god luck with this, man. When I used to do it, I was pretty bad and I was using poor software.
Be prepared for a carpload of ridiculous requests. xD
Thanks. ^^;

More samples ~
Parody Facebolts, "Wildfang" Edition
Devil May Bey!
Wales Do you think you could make Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura Face Bolt Stickers
(Aug. 24, 2012  1:01 AM)Wales Wrote:

Masamune = Wolverine xD

Woah these look better than I thought they would, tempted to make a request Tongue_out
These are awesome
The thing is that you could make a lot of money off of this
This kid in my neighborhood pays 50 cents for sticker sheets
Also can I use the gan gan galaxy one for my Pegasus
Can I pm you drawings of what I want and then can you make it?that would be awesome!!!
I'm going to search the internet for gfx to request to you! Smile
(Aug. 24, 2012  2:18 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Can you make a set of these
[image]
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/3...00-449.png
[/image]

And

[image]
http://worldbeyblade.org/images/avatars/...1318528561
[/image]
It's [IMG], not [Image]. It's an abbreviation
wales! HOLY CARP! That's pretty awesome. Now how do I print them to add to my facebolt? Do I need a different kind of paper?

Iirc, you need to have sticker paper, since they are stickers.
More Samples: Team Logo Compilation
========

Beyprofessor88
Sure but give me Links to the images to be used.
The first post states that no links to images = rejected request.

RAW
Go ahead and shoot me some links. XD

Beychamp76
Starting Beystorm (WBO event in our country); I would be making some money IRL by making custom Beypointer Cards XD Perhaps I could also include these stickers to my itinerary.
Anyhow, go ahead. Feel free to use any of the samples. Smile

sparkman321lir
Post the links/images in this topic.

Beychamp76
Done in your request. To print the stickers correctly, please read the Instructions for Use in the first post.

pocketpulls
Take your time.

Clefairy
Glad you like it! Grin
To print the stickers correctly, please read the Instructions for Use in the first post.

To Clefairy and Beychamp76
Regarding the layouting to the size of the sticker paper, I can do it for you if you want, I can layout your sticker set with the rest of the sample set so that you can print them all. Smile
hey Gasp awsome designs I may be interested in the bakugan tributes but ill get back to you
Hey Smile
Can you please do a set of The World Ends with You stickers? Preferably Neku and Joshua ones.There are alot of pictures on the internet, but I didn't give links because I don't know which ones you're able to resize nicely.

I have renders too. Thanks Grin
Thanks a lot but can you size them for me and stuff so I can just print them out
Btw, where can you get sticker paper
Maybe from staples
This shop is really helpful especially for members who don't know graphics but just need stickers or custom stickers for their beys.

Keep up the good work, I might request too if it isn't too hard Grin
Basalt 145wd
Okay, take your time.

@Insomniac
Please post at least 5 image links. It can be anything. Renders are of course preferable since its easy to put new backgrounds on them. Smile

Beychamp76
Working on layouting your sticker stuff Smile
Check out your local bookstore or art supplies shop for those Sticker Papers.

Tsuna
Thanks and sure, fire one up. Smile
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:18 PM)Wales Wrote: @Insomniac
Please post at least 5 image links. It can be anything. Renders are of course preferable since its easy to put new backgrounds on them. Smile

Alrighty then:

I'm pretty sure those are all renders Smile