The FALLOUT Series

War... War never changes.

I checked the old topics and found a fallout 3 thread but it was from 2008, and this thread is to do with the series as a whole, so you got 1, 2, 3, New Vegas and absolutely nothing else. Tactics? Brotherhood of Steel? Never heard of them. LOL Seriously though, those two were pretty bad, especially BoS.

Anyway, Fallout 3 is by far my favourite game ever. It's the best of the series in my eyes even though the other entries in the series have superior writing. New Vegas had much better companions and voice actors but the Mojave Wasteland could not match the feel of the Capital Wasteland. The ruins of Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC= Melancholy, solemn, harsh and yet utterly beautiful. This is the kind of game that I can use and say 'Yes, video games are art'.

Discuss! One thing I'm getting giddy thinking about is Fallout 4. After Skyrim turned out to be such an amazing game, us fallout fans have very high hopes for Fallout 4. I have no idea where it will be set, I'm not sure they can top the setting of 3!

I can't wait to get a new PS3 and Fallout 3...