The F3AR Trilogy

This is a three book series i'm planning on writing...
BOOK 1 AND 2 WILL BE STARTED SOON!
I've only started on a very short intro... if people like the intro, i'll continue to write the story.

F3AR: BOOK ONE

Im the type of writer that likes to put may confusing situations and connect the dots at the end.... please give it a chance.
Well I like it! Is this story got to do with Beyblade? Your are allowed to make stories that are not about stories right?
By the way I think you should get the spelling right and that you umm.. Wait so this is the intro right? So are you going to upload chapter 1 because I want to read it.
I just don`t know wether there is an actual nightmare or is it just him saying it is a nightmare because it is so bad? Maybe I am not supposed to know.
AWESOME. I THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT STORY. PM me when a new chapter is released.
Are you accepting characters because i have a good idea for one.
hahahha. look im glad you like it so i'll update soon... as for chapter 1 it will be uploaded soon ok...
sorry no character requests...
The next chapter is up... its not finished... This is a new type of writing for me: i've never tried a mystery novel so criticism would be appreciated...
Really short chapters. Also, it seems nearly incoherent. And not all of your "I"s are capitalized.

By the way, I'm pretty sure there's a video game called "F3AR", but I'm not certain.
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:00 PM)Odin Wrote: Really short chapters. Also, it seems nearly incoherent. And not all of your "I"s are capitalized.

By the way, I'm pretty sure there's a video game called "F3AR", but I'm not certain.

Yes there is. thats why i came to this story.
uhh well the first was a prologue and chapter one isn't finished and the yes there is a game but this has nothing to do with that
all my i's aren't capitalized.... well im not perfect Tongue_out