The Evil Muppet Bladers.

Poll: Do YOU have nightmares about the muppets?

Yes
27.27%
no
72.73%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Everybody thinks the Muppets are just funny little puppets. Well, they're wrong. The muppets are evil. Here's my story about our hero defeating the evil muppets. (I do accept character requests.)

Chapter 1 The attack
"This, cant be good," I said to my brother Zero. "I can't believe its happening again!" Zero said. There was a crack. The Muppets broke in. Where the door was saw a bey called Evil Puppet. Then Elmo came in. "I'll handle him. You go get the others. I have business with this guy I need to do," Zero said. "OK," I said. Then we were surrounded by Muppets. They all had in their floppy hands a launcher. "Crud," Zero said. "Let it rip!" Me and Zero said launching our beys, Torch Scorpio and Jade Jupiter. The bey Evil Frog crashed into Jupiter. "Go Scorpio!" I said as Scorpio crashed Frog. "Well, well what do we have here?" Said a familiar voice. It was Evil Frog's owner. Someone I really wanted to forget. Kermit.

Chapter 2 My fight

"Zero, take care of the others. I need to show this guy a lesson," I said. "Alright, Go Jupiter!" Zero said. "Scorpio! Burning sting!" I called. "Frog! Attack!" Kermit yelled. "Scorpio!!! Attack!" Evil Frog was hit. Not out though. Then, Hades Kerbecs appeared and burnt all the Muppets. Kermit and Elmo escaped. Kerbecs owner disappeared before me and Zero were able to see who it was.
Sorry chapter 2 was so short!

Chapter 3 Meet Chase and the Masked Blader.

"Fire!" Zero yelled. "Great!" I yelled. "I think Kermit and Elmo escaped," Zero said. Then a teenager came in the house. "Where did the Muppets go?" Asked the teenager. "They ran! We need to get out of here!" I said picking up Scorpio. "Right," said the teenager. When we got outside we were surrounded by more Muppets. "Great...." Said the teenager. "Let it rip!" I said nailing all of the Muppets with Scorpio. Then the one with Kerbecs came. It had a cloak and a mask to cover its identity. "Let it rip," said the Masked Blader. "Let it rip!" said the teenager. We nailed all of the Muppets that didn't retreat. Soon the Muppets started taking over the land. A few days later me, the Masked Blader, The teenager who's name is Chase, and Zero were captured like the other people by the Muppets.

Chapter 4 Escape

I was chained to the wall like the others. They took Scorpio. There was no way of escaping. "Hey Night," Zero said. "Yeah?" I asked. "There's a guard," Zero said. There was a guard. It was Ernie. Then I looked at the others. They must have fell asleep. "Hey no sleeping!" Ernie said. They woke up. The Masked Blader tried to pull out of the chains. No use. I had an idea. I picked up a pebble and threw it at Ernie's bey-case. The case opened at his bey rolled over to be. His bey was Evil Rubber-ducky 105RF. I grabbed the bey and my launcher. I nailed Ernie right in the face. "Hey? What was that?" Ernie said rubbing his bruised nose. I made Rubber-ducky break my chains. "Hey! No escaping!" Ernie said chucking his rubber-ducky at me. "Dude.... Why did they make you guard?" I asked whipping the chain at him. He was holding all of our beys. Our beys fell out of his pocket. "Let it rip!" I said breaking my friend's chains. "Come on guys!" I said. "What about the other prisoners?" Chase asked. "No time," I said as the alarms went off. I noticed Ernie had left and set them off. We ran. As we walked down the hall way more Muppets came. "Let it rip!" Chase said launching his bey to reflect the attackers. We made it to the entrance. We have escaped.

Chapter 5 Zero's epic battle

As we walked out of the prison a large man who seemed to have part of his body made of felt approached us. "Ah, I see you four have escaped. I am Qwest Shon. I wont let you escape." He took out a launcher and bey. His bey, Minotaur looked strong. "Night, let me fight this guy and you, Chase and the Masked Blader can release the others," Zero said. "You sure? This guy looks tough," I said. "Yes, I'm sure." Both Qwest Shon and Zero launched their beys. Me, Chase and the Masked Blader released some prisoners. "Go Jupiter!" Zero yelled. "Minotaur! Destroy him! Special Move Muppet morph!" Qwest Shon yelled. "No! Zero!" I said running out of the building. I launched in Scorpio and sniped Minotaur out of the stadium. I grabbed the unconscious Zero and retreated. Then, Kermit came.

Sorry its a short chapter!

[Is anyone still reading this? Someone say something and I'll continue the story.]

This is really wierd
I know right?
No like this is a weird thread
I know. I like weird.
I'll start writing it when I get some character requests.
This will most likely be closed if you don't actually post the story, bro.
I know. I'm waiting for some character requests.
Maybe I'll ask some of my friends via PM.....
(hmm should i join??? >.> )
YES! I NEED CHARACTERS! HELP ME OUT BRO! >.>
Name: Zero
Bey: Jade Jupiter
Personality: Nice, Athletic, Funny, Thinks everything is Funny
Looks: Wears a Black T-shirt and some blue jeans
Move: Grand Eclair
Yay! I just need one or two more characters! Thanks bro.
(i could make 2 more i guess)
XD Ok If you want.
I'd rather one character each person.
Name: Qwest shon

Personality: Wise, Evil

Looks: Half muppet, half man, wears a toga.

Beyblade: Mad Minotaur H145SB

Move: Muppet Morph

Background: Turns beys and people into muppets. His move backfired once, and made hike the way he is. He is (secretly) the main character's great great grandfather. This is why he never uses his special on the main character. (Only the MC's friends.)

Heres the main character!

Name: Night
Bey: Torch Scorpio WA130JB
Looks: Black sweatshirt, black hair, brown eyes. Wears black gloves and has the scorpio motif on his sweatshirt
Personality: Heroic, brave, good leadership.
Extras: He's kind of a loner until the Muppet Blader take over he meets friends to help him destroy the Muppet Bladers.
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:34 PM)Néar Wrote: Name: Qwest shon

Personality: Wise, Evil

Looks: Half muppet, half man, wears a toga.

Beyblade: Mad Minotaur H145SB

Move: Muppet Morph

Background: Turns beys and people into muppets. His move backfired once, and made hike the way he is. He is (secretly) the main character's great great grandfather. This is why he never uses his special on the main character. (Only the MC's friends.)
Whoa creepy. But cool. I'll and him later. I'm ready to start the story!

(can Zero and Night be brothers and both main characters and have equal power)
Good thing Night doesn't have much friends.
OK.
(is that a yes to my question?)
Can Qwest be the leader of the Muppet Bladers?
Name: Chase
Beyblade Blitz Pegasis R145 R2F
Looks: Black Hair, Blue Jacket. Black Jeans Blue Eyes, Black Sneakers
Moves: Galaxy Blitz Beam, Rubber Muppet Killer, Blitz Muppet Basher, Galaxy Rubber Killer.
Background: Hates the Muppets with all of His Live. When He was a Baby the Muppets Came to His House as he Look at them the haved Sharp Spiky Teath with Blood on them Luckely he could Rip a Bey. now He will Help any one Who Hates the Muppets.
Tada! I made chapter 1!
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:43 PM)Néar Wrote: Can Qwest be the leader of the Muppet Bladers?
How about second in command? Its obvious that Kermit should be leader.

(Jun. 03, 2012  11:47 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Name: Chase
Beyblade Blitz Pegasis R145 R2F
Looks: Black Hair, Blue Jacket. Black Jeans Blue Eyes, Black Sneakers
Moves: Galaxy Blitz Beam, Rubber Muppet Killer, Blitz Muppet Basher, Galaxy Rubber Killer.
Sick character bro

(Jun. 03, 2012  11:40 PM)Fangs.of.Death Wrote: (is that a yes to my question?)
Uh-huh

What if he is kermit. (I never said during the backfire that he turned half muppet, what if he turned half human?)

Edit: Elmo?
How about later he decides to defeat Kermit to become leader?
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:52 PM)Néar Wrote: What if he is kermit. (I never said during the backfire that he turned half muppet, what if he turned half human?)
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:52 PM)Néar Wrote: What if he is kermit. (I never said during the backfire that he turned half muppet, what if he turned half human?)

Edit: Elmo?
Yes, Elmo is considered a Muppet. All Sesame Street characters all considered Muppets.