The DragonBall/Z/Super/etc. thread

I am the only one that has a huge crush on videl and vegito lol
(Oct. 08, 2020  9:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am the only one that has a huge crush on videl and vegito lol

Your taste is bad. Vados all the way
From DBS hype on twitter
"Next V Jump issue preview mentions for CH. 66: “Goku vs Planet eater Moro! Climax Battle!!”

So final battle would be in CH. 66 and Conclusion + New Arc beginning would in CH. 67! Promotion of New arc at Jump Festa, I suppose"
The ending of moro arc might be rushed
Anyone play dbz dokkan battle?
My vegito crush is still going strong
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: DBS next chapter Granola the survivor arc

[Image: image0.jpg]
Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DbsHype/statu...0016650241
Fire!!!! I want to vegito ui
Dragon ball super movie
Toei screw up here they post a article about the goku day aka 9 may announcement about the new Movie in 2022 the status is still a rumor as for rn
(May. 07, 2021  11:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Dragon ball super movie
Toei screw up here they post a article about the goku day aka 9 may announcement about the new Movie in 2022 the status is still a rumor as for rn

Ideally it's gonna be the Moro arc. Maybe after that they can announce the anime returning, starting for the Granolah arc.

By the way, new message from Akira Toriyama.
[Image: E03v_gPX0AErnCx?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(May. 08, 2021  3:42 PM)Instarez Wrote: Ideally it's gonna be the Moro arc. Maybe after that they can announce the anime returning, starting for the Granolah arc.

By the way, new message from Akira Toriyama.
[Image: E03v_gPX0AErnCx?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Well After seeing akira toriyama quote it seems like it would be something new let's hope yuya takahasi, naoki tate, shida ect is in here and shintani art style
Dragon ball super: super hero is officially the movie name
Trailer
Character design
[Image: image1.jpg]
[Image: image2.jpg]
[Image: image1.jpg]
The movie is 3D or CG animated