"The Dragon With Burning Venom" a Destabilizer.

MF-H Meteo LDrago 85JB to be exact.

Testing in attack stadium
both beylauchers with grip and LRubber
Test results.
VS. Earth Aquario GB145RS 10 rounds.
Meteo OS

Aquario KO

Aquario KO

Meteo OS

Meteo KO

Meteo OS

Tie. Redone. Meteo OS

Meteo OS

Meteo OS

Meteo OS

Meteo 80% win rate.
Aquario 20% win rate

Please tell me what I can do to make it better and tell me if it has already been made.
Test against top tier stamina, not against an RS based defense combo.
And it was in the attack stadium?
Why a RS, that's probably why all the rounds with Meteo Outspinning Earth Aquario happened. Meteo did a couple hits, grinded with Earth, stealed some spin, etc, then Earth Aquario lost.

Test it with Burn Bull AD145WD or something.
these results arent exciting or eye opening and mean nothing
Well, the fire wyrm said that for some reason he couldn't post, it wasn't letting him. He pm'ed me and said to write this:
The Fire Wyrm Wrote:i used an attack stadium and i dont have a burn wheel.
Exactly How Did Aquario Managed KO's?
Meteo L-Drago 100WD Is a Better Destabilizer To Use.
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:51 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Exactly How Did Aquario Managed KO's?

I would assume that the high recoil caused Meteo LDrago to K.O. itself...
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

I've Never Experienced High Recoil With Meteo L-Drago.
I'm Guessing It's Because The Rubber On The CW Being Hit More Than The Metal On Mine..Just a Guess
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

I've Never Experienced High Recoil With Meteo L-Drago.
I'm Guessing It's Because The Rubber On The CW Being Hit More Than The Metal On Mine..Just a Guess

The rubber is what's causing the smash attack and the recoil...
Does Aquario have a MF-H aswell?Don't know if you just frogot to add it or not.
I knew JB was good for something
and Firewyrm
you don't need burn
Just use the earth its way better yknow
cuz it has like zero recoil
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:02 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: cuz it has like zero recoil

It Has 5% Recoil
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:39 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:02 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: cuz it has like zero recoil

It Has 5% Recoil
Off-topic much?

TheFireWyrm, please test against top-tier Stamina... You don't have Burn? Use Earth, it's awesome too. (i don't have burn either...)
I can do some testies if I get my URS this Saturday.
May i ask which mode meteo l drago is?
Destabilisers perform better on flat plastic attack bottoms. Also test it against a stamina type or WB defence combo cause against RS it doesn't prove much.
here we go again.. as ever people bringing Meteo for everything.. Meteo is not as good as Flame , Killer or others for destabilizer... also it´s not a spin stealer and it´s not as good as Earth and Burn for stamina.. so that combo is not a very good choice.. JB can be used for destabilizer but SF is better. also this tests don´t prove nothing...

sorry for double post.. but you are completily wrong on that post.. WD it´s the last choice for a destabilizer.. why? because destabilizers are a combo that combine attack and stamina with a small attack movement..that´s why SF is the better option and WD don´t give any attack movement..

guys please: before talk about destabilizers please learn what a destabilizer is.. thanks.
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:16 PM)Ricko Wrote: here we go again.. as ever people bringing Meteo for everything.. Meteo is not as good as Flame , Killer or others for destabilizer... also it´s not a spin stealer and it´s not as good as Earth and Burn for stamina.. so that combo is not a very good choice.. JB can be used for destabilizer but SF is better. also this tests don´t prove nothing...

Has any testing been done on meteo as a destabiliser? No. So stop acting as if what you're saying is fact. Also considering the metal system L drago wheel is one of the best destabiliser wheels I say you give it a chance before you slag it off just because you hate people using meteo for some reason.
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:16 PM)Ricko Wrote: here we go again.. as ever people bringing Meteo for everything.. Meteo is not as good as Flame , Killer or others for destabilizer... also it´s not a spin stealer and it´s not as good as Earth and Burn for stamina.. so that combo is not a very good choice.. JB can be used for destabilizer but SF is better. also this tests don´t prove nothing...

Has any testing been done on meteo as a destabiliser? No. So stop acting as if what you're saying is fact. Also considering the metal system L drago wheel is one of the best destabiliser wheels I say you give it a chance before you slag it off just because you hate people using meteo for some reason.

why don´t you think before you talk? i think Meteo is GREAT for attack.. Great..so i don´t hate Meteo.. but destabilizers wheels must be thin... like Flame and Killer and Thermal.. Meteo it´s not thin... and if you will say that they dont need to be thin you don´t know nothing about destabilizers and you´re not worth off my attention..

Another thing.. for some reason people love Meteo and are trying to use Meteo for every types.. Dan had made a thread for Meteo for defence.. this guy makes one for destabilizer.. and there´s a lot off talk about Meteo as a "spin-stealer" for stamina... maybe it´s because people don´t want to waste money on other parts or something and they are trying to put Meteo on every types.. now that´s not healthy.. also Meteo t´s not the best choice for defence.. stamina and destabilizers.. or even attack.. so in my opinion is a outclassed wheel in all types.. and if you don´t like that: .... ..
>off-topic

note: in metagame there´s no such thing as a "spin-stealer" when people say spin stealer they are wrong and they should say equalizer.. and they are NOT the same thing..
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:36 PM)Ricko Wrote:

why don´t you think before you talk? i think Meteo is GREAT for attack.. Great..so i don´t hate Meteo.. but destabilizers wheels must be thin... like Flame and Killer and Thermal.. Meteo it´s not thin... and if you will say that they dont need to be thin you don´t know nothing about destabilizers and you´re not worth off my attention..

That's not true that they have to be thin... Burn works just as well as flame and it's not thin. Who cares what you think really? You're not worth anyone's attention. Yes of course I know nothing about destabilisers... I only made the thread on it and advanced the proof of which parts are good for them... You with you few weeks of experience here obviously know absolutely everything...

I'm gonna stop here cause there's no point talking to you because you don't listen to anyone's opinions despite having being banned and this being your second account Blader Richie.
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:36 PM)Ricko Wrote:

That's not true that they have to be thin... Burn works just as well as flame and it's not thin.

i said that for stamina so you are trying to do that thing that i don´t know the name...

and they need to be thin..also i did a BIG post.. and you are showing something that i said about stamina?? lol this is about destabilizers..
hmm killer also isnt thin super thin, and when a part comes out it is (most of the time) always tested for all types of beyblades....
also wasnt JB showed to be good for left spin destabilizes?

interesting results, but test vs a top tier stamina combo soon
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm killer also isnt thin super thin, and when a part comes out it is (most of the time) always tested for all types of beyblades....

yeah but Meteo didn´t come out yesterday or last week or a month ago.. so it can be tested for all types but that was made..
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:47 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm killer also isnt thin super thin, and when a part comes out it is (most of the time) always tested for all types of beyblades....

yeah but Meteo didn´t come out yesterday or last week or a month ago.. so it can be tested for all types but that was made..

thats because when they first tested it meteo was bad, but now that they did more tests with more combos it is shown to be good, so now they are trying it for all else, stop putting meteo down it is a good part, if you dont like that then leave

also
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:42 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: why don´t you think before you talk? i think Meteo is GREAT for attack.. Great..so i don´t hate Meteo.. but destabilizers wheels must be thin... like Flame and Killer and Thermal.. Meteo it´s not thin... and if you will say that they dont need to be thin you don´t know nothing about destabilizers and you´re not worth off my attention..

That's not true that they have to be thin... Burn works just as well as flame and it's not thin.

i said that for stamina so you are trying to do that thing that i don´t know the name...

and they need to be thin..also i did a BIG post.. and you are showing something that i said about stamina?? lol this is about destabilizers..

hmmm ultrablader wasnt talking about stamina
You can say whatever you want but they don't have to be thin since neither Killer, thermal or burn are thin. Considering this is your second account I thought your know it all attitude would have died down now. I was in no way talking about stamina there. No idea where you got that idea from.
no.. i was talking about destabilizers too..so forget it.. the thing is.. yes they need to be thin..and yes Meteo i outclassed... i don´t have the time to explain why they need to be thin but i know someone with KNOWLEDGE will do that for me.. but i think if you search what a destabilizer is you will understand
(if you have some brains off corse)... thanks