The Destabalizing Attacker: MF L Drago 90WF

Without a bearing tip, why would the left spin bey not give as much spin back to the right spin bey as it took away (at a point)?

It's not like there's some magical difference between left and right spin.

EDIT: Think of this like pokemon, and the left spin bey is spamming pain split.
There's a point where, eventually, an RPM equivalency would be reached, and at that point the better stamina bey should win.

EDIT: Handspun Left Earth (II) Bull 90WD vs. MF Flame Cancer 145S
1-4

Needs more testing, but yeah.

Summary: Unless you're giving the left spin bey some severe advantage, be it bottom, track height, or metal wheel, right and left sping should both be just as effective.

There is nothing magic about left spin.
Not exactly the same. If you think of it that way, you would have a point but as I stated before, even in the plastic gen beyblades, left spinners, even without a bearing tip, steals spin but wont return it.
That is not true.
Left Spin provides no adavantage over Right Spin other than being less common.

Expect results (plastics)
I posted my plastic collection in the "Beyblade Collection" thread, anyone have any combos to battle in mind?
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Without a bearing tip, why would the left spin bey not give as much spin back to the right spin bey as it took away (at a point)?

It's not like there's some magical difference between left and right spin.

Essentially, it'd be something like osmosis and to do with equilibrium and balance (spare me, I haven't science shizz in 3+ years).

Here's what I said in the random thoughts thread like a month ago (Click to View)
The same thing happens if you spin Virgo DF145SD with your hand and launched Lightning L Drago DF145SD. I remember cos I showed my brother the 'science' of beyblades and trying to take the mickey mouse by saying it's more scientific than motorsport Cool
Exctly, but past an RPM equivalency point it would no longer steal any spin, it could even give some back. Essentially the pokemon move "Pain Split". I think <3 would get where I'm going with this.
I don't know about Pokemon, but eventually the left and right spin beys would have roughly the same amount of RPMs so there wouldn't really be any worthwhile transfer. That's why I said that, when I messed around with this, they finished so close to each other.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Glad we've come to the same conclusion.
Incidentally, I was playing around with Gravity Perseus the other day in an opposite Spin Direction, and Pain Split was exactly what I was thinking about ...

This is how I perceive spin-stealing to work. I guess in a way, it can explain this:

Kei Wrote:Outspin is the most often method of winning you will experience using this custom, and usually by a very small margin.

edit; late, but pretty much what cpt squirrel said
Ok McFrown, you arent understanding this at all clearly. If you want to try a plastic gen combo that steals spin consistently and almost win EVERY time, use my buddy's best survival combo.

AR: Zeus (forgot the proper name at the moment)
Sub Ring: Galeon (hopefully I got the naming right)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo Left Casings with Dranzer S bearing Shaft
BB: Spiral Change base( Attack Mode)

Use that against any right spin combo you have and you can even spin it with your hands in the left direction. You will see how it works.
I also understand perfectly what a zombie is, you're just misinterpreting my posts, most likely because you hate me.

I can try a left spin zombie vs. a right spin one, the results should be about 50/50, if not better for the right spin considering I can use Bearing Base for right spin.

Left spin has nothing to do with this.
You put it in attack mode because that is the only way it works. With the metal tip out, the Life After Death ability doesnt kick in as well. Just try it and you will see.
The reason why that plastic customisation succeeds is Spiral Change Base's monster Life After Death ability. Without Life After Death, Zombies would not be nearly as effective.
Exactly what I mean. LL Drago 100WD has that Life After Death with the help of WD. No other bottom has it better than this yet. D comes close but it isnt as efficient.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:44 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I also understand perfectly what a zombie is, you're just misinterpreting my posts, most likely because you hate me.

I can try a left spin zombie vs. a right spin one, the results should be about 50/50, if not better for the right spin considering I can use Bearing Base for right spin.

Left spin has nothing to do with this.

Buried on the last page.

Also I'm sure that:

AR: Bearing Gyro
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Double Bearing Core
BB: SG Bearing Base 2

One with Neo Left Casings and the other with Neo Right, the results would be a perfect 50-50.

Left spin has nothing to do with it.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:47 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Exactly what I mean. LL Drago 100WD has that Life After Death with the help of WD. No other bottom has it better than this yet. D comes close but it isnt as efficient.

But that's not what we're discussing here. Lips_sealed

We're discussing why MF L Drago 90WF is successful, since it obviously has no traditional Life After Death.
How about trying it before assuming? Makes more sense. A bearing base doesnt mean automatically better. The combo I gave you to try shows that clearly. This post was not towards you <3 (hope I got it right).
You obviously have no clue about what I am posting and I will not respond to you any longer.

I think Wobblers could counter this.
And low attackers.
And attackers in general.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:49 PM)♥ Wrote: We're discussing why MF L Drago 90WF is successful, since it obviously has no traditional Life After Death.

I think it's because the WF has more balance than the WB, something similar to the fact D series bottoms are better than S series bottoms, even if they have less stamina.
MF L-Drago 90WF Vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
(10/10) 100% - 0% (0/10)

Hasbro Earth.
MFB Attack Stadium.
Beylauncher L for L-Drago and Beylauncher for Bull.
Earth Bull launched at 70-80% power.
L-Drago launched with straight shoot.

One double-KO.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkdjgGTbEUs
Just some testing that needed to be done:

Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher for both
MF-L Earth Bull shot first

MF L Drago 100WF vs. MF-L Earth Bull 230CS
MF L Drago 100WF: 0 wins
MF-L Earth Bull 230CS: 10 wins
L Drago win percentage: 0%

MF L Drago CH120WF (120 height) vs. MF-L Earth Bull 230CS
MF L Drago CH120WF: 0 wins
MF-L Earth Bull 230CS: 5 wins

MF L Drago CH120WF (145 height) vs. MF-L Earth Bull 230CS
MF L Drago CH120WF: 0 wins
MF-L Earth Bull 230CS: 5 wins

MF L Drago CH120WF (145 height) vs. MF-L Earth Bull 230WD
MF L Drago CH120WF: 4 wins
MF-L Earth Bull 230WD: 6 wins
L Drago win percentage: 40%

MF L Drago 100WF vs. MF-L Earth Bull 230WD
MF L Drago 100WF: 0 wins
MF-L Earth Bull 230WD: 10 wins

Decided to use CH120 just for fun to see if it made a difference. When on the 145 height against 230WD, three of its wins were by KO, but quite a few of the matches were very, very close.

Hoping that Metal Flat will help rectify this situation, haha.
So ch120 helped a bit, but only against wd. Could you do the ch120 tests against 100?
Wow. Thought it might do better than that. Did you use any type of shooting technique?
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:39 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So ch120 helped a bit, but only against wd. Could you do the ch120 tests against 100?

What do you mean?

(Jan. 16, 2011  9:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wow. Thought it might do better than that. Did you use any type of shooting technique?

It did pretty much how everything else does against 230. Mix between straight shot and banking.
Surprised it did so badly even at CH145.. Why? Shouldn't 230 be destabilized by it?
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)Dan Wrote: Surprised it did so badly even at CH145.. Why? Shouldn't 230 be destabilized by it?

Regular 145-based Stamina customs generally have a 50% or less win percentage against 230, remember. So, it didn't do badly by any means. It destabilized 230 quite well, but 230 almost always seemed to be able to squeak out the win.