The Destabalizing Attacker: MF L Drago 90WF

He clearly wrote Mold 2...
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:32 PM)♥ Wrote: MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Mold II) vs MF L Drago 90WF
(4/20) 20% - 80% (16/20)

MF L Drago 100WF vs. MF Earth Aquario R145WB
MF L Drago 100WF: 19 wins
MF Earth Aquario R145WB: 1 win
L Drago win percentage: 95%

MF L Drago has no problems whatsoever against R145, but ...

MF L Drago 90WF vs. MF Earth Aquario GB145WB
MF L Drago 90WF: 13 wins
MF Earth Aquario GB145WB: 14 wins
3 draws
L Drago win percentage: 48%

I'm not sure how you got such favourable results against GB145 ... I found that if I simply straight shoot and allow it to circle the stadium, before settling down in the middle with Earth Aquario, it is never able to outspin it. And if I attempt to bank, it can get some KOs, but as you can see, it's win percentage is nothing spectacular. L Drago often simply bounced off the plastic ring of GB145, severely reducing it's spin velocity. Also, changing to MF L Drago 100WF versus GB145 did not help in any noticeable way.

If you place GB145 on a Wheel, alongside C145/ED145/R145, you will notice that the plastic ring on GB145 is placed slightly higher than the protrusions on C145, ED145, and R145. This allows it to precess for a slightly longer period of time than the previously mentioned tracks, and thus makes it more difficult for L Drago to destabilize the Beyblade it is being used on. This is why MF L Drago 90WF is having problems with GB145 while it does not with other Defensive Tracks.

I will be addressing your tests against Stamina customs sometime soon after I conduct more of my own.
Does MF LDrago 100WF work as well as MF LDrago 90WF, then?
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:20 PM)Clerish Wrote: Does MF LDrago 100WF work as well as MF LDrago 90WF, then?

I find that it does. It just has problems with GB145.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF LDrago 90WF VS MF Earth Bull ED145WB

Nice! Round five was really entertaining.

Sometimes I find it is better to straight shoot rather than trying to bank and get the KO. Maximum spin velocity is required for this custom to work, and colliding with the opposing Beyblade too many times certainly does not help that. But if you have a strong enough launch, banking should not hinder it's ability to win even if it does not get the KO. Shooting this custom with a straight shot causes the battles to be like what was seen in Round 2, except that L Drago wins most often.

Increasing the height to 100 has no downsides either, from my testing It allows for a minutely increased time to wobble, which is very important for this custom.
(Aug. 09, 2010  7:15 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF LDrago 90WF VS MF Earth Bull ED145WB

Nice! Round five was really entertaining.

Sometimes I find it is better to straight shoot rather than trying to bank and get the KO. Maximum spin velocity is required for this custom to work, and colliding with the opposing Beyblade too many times certainly does not help that. But if you have a strong enough launch, banking should not hinder it's ability to win even if it does not get the KO. Shooting this custom with a straight shot causes the battles to be like what was seen in Round 2, except that L Drago wins most often.

Increasing the height to 100 has no downsides either, from my testing It allows for a minutely increased time to wobble, which is very important for this custom.

Mmmh...I'll probably make another vid with this custom in the near future, maybe with 100 Track. Sorry I didn't think to just straight shoot XD.
maybe HF or F will work better? In a tourn. in Aus MF earth Bull GB145WB lost 3 - 1 to an uncustomised L drago.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:38 AM)momiji manju Wrote: maybe HF or F will work better? In a tourn. in Aus MF earth Bull GB145WB lost 3 - 1 to an uncustomised L drago.

I haven't tried with F, but I get superior results using HF
I see, that's interesting.

Would you be able to get some tests up?
I will be so amused if it turns out Lightning LDrago 100HF is better.
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:30 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I will be so amused if it turns out Lightning LDrago 100HF is better.

It actually, to be honest, is better than this. I have spun it with my hands and beat stamina combos with outspin. Believe it or not, it steals spin pretty effectively even on a flat tip.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:24 PM)Ozzy Wrote: It actually, to be honest, is better than this. I have spun it with my hands and beat stamina combos with outspin. Believe it or not, it steals spin pretty effectively even on a flat tip.

Wut!? You just blew my mind.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:25 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:24 PM)Ozzy Wrote: It actually, to be honest, is better than this. I have spun it with my hands and beat stamina combos with outspin. Believe it or not, it steals spin pretty effectively even on a flat tip.

Wut!? You just blew my mind.

I'll post my results up later along with a new combo that clearly shows L L Drago stealing spin from EVERY right spin combo I use it against.
I've said that before, but people were moaning like 'nah, you're wroooooooooong'. When I did it though, it didn't win, but the 2 beys near enough finished at the same time, within a second.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:32 PM)♥ Wrote: MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Mold II) vs MF L Drago 90WF
(4/20) 20% - 80% (16/20)
Detailed Results (Click to View)

[...]

MF L Drago 90WF requires prolonged contact when it is not circling the Stadium aggressively, to win by outspin. Evidently, it wasn't able to do that due to the nature of SD.

quick guys, hop on the bandwagon !
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:36 PM)♥ Wrote: .

Any idea why there was such a big discrepancy between Burn and Earth 2?
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:40 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Any idea why there was such a big discrepancy between Burn and Earth 2?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Burn's high recoil.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:40 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Any idea why there was such a big discrepancy between Burn and Earth 2?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Burn's high recoil.

Yup.

Also, 8/13 wins using MF Lightning L Drago 90RF were also outspins too ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...#pid304598

At the moment though, I'm not particularly sure why L Drago / Lightning L Drago are spin-stealing, but I do know it works best at a lower height.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:51 PM)♥ Wrote: At the moment though, I'm not particularly sure why L Drago / Lightning L Drago are spin-stealing, but I do know it works best at a lower height.

This is crazy! My whole world view has been shattered!
[/melodrama]

I really am surprised though. I always thought the LDrago series had too much recoil to steal spin properly.
I believe they are spin stealing because of their natural left spinning motion. Even in the plastic gen, Dragoons on a flat tip stole spin from right spin beyblades. It just so happens that the L Drago series does it more efficiently. Especially on a D/SD/WD bottom. You would be surprised.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:55 PM)Ozzy Wrote: It just so happens that the L Drago series does it more efficiently. Especially on a D/SD/WD bottom. You would be surprised.

Testing this now. Back in a bit.

EDIT: Just did some informal testing.

LDrago 100WD vs Burn Bull 145WD.

Unless a knockout occured, LDrago won by outspin. Let me rephrase this. The only outspin victories were from LDrago. WHAT IS GOING ON!?
I see you figured out how my buddy Bluezee's combo works. You are using the exact same one. Try using Lightning L-Drago 100WD in Upper Mode.. He uses that for destabilizing my stamina combos and winning by outspin. I guess this is why in the anime, L Drago "feeds" off of other bladers. They are all only right spinners.