The Destabalizing Attacker: MF L Drago 90WF

Since WF is being used here, what bout XF? It's been appearing alot recently on this thread, and it's wider and faster than WF. I know it's hard to control, but it could still be useful.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:03 PM)Kei Wrote: Regular 145-based Stamina customs generally have a 50% or less win percentage against 230, remember. So, it didn't do badly by any means. It destabilized 230 quite well, but 230 almost always seemed to be able to squeak out the win.

Aha, okay. I just thought since it was Left-spin attacker/destabilizer and at 145 that it would do decently. Like LLD CH145. :V
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Since WF is being used here, what bout XF? It's been appearing alot recently on this thread, and it's wider and faster than WF. I know it's hard to control, but it could still be useful.

I don't like XF. It always seems to self-KO whenever I use it.
XF seems to ignore the ridges with me so I rarely use it. :V Tough to control etc. Wonder if anyone mastered it.. somewhere.
haha, yes I did realize that when I've used it, in the same setting you posted. In that sense, XF is pretty good. :V