The Comic Book Thread

Hey guys. didn't see anything in this forum like this, so I wanted to make a thread for it! I can't be the only one who reads comics on this site! Tell me what you're pulling, what you're looking forward to, even review comics here! These are my pulls:

Rocket Raccoon and Groot(Just got first issue)
Guardians of Infinity
Batman Beyond
Cyborg
Batman/TMNT
Sinestro
Star Wars
Star Wars: Kanan

What are you guys reading? Post away!
About time there's a thread for this stuff, haha.

Lately I've been reading Dreamwave's Transformers Armada, trying to complete Dark Horse's Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, and really have been enjoying the new Ultimate Spiderman series (Miles Morales).
Got Marvel Secret Wars 2, its been pretty good so far.
(Jan. 11, 2016  12:47 AM)Leone19 Wrote: About time there's a thread for this stuff, haha.

Lately I've been reading Dreamwave's Transformers Armada, trying to complete Dark Horse's Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, and really have been enjoying the new Ultimate Spiderman series (Miles Morales).

The All New All Different Marvel one? Not out til February..
(Jan. 11, 2016  2:32 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  12:47 AM)Leone19 Wrote: About time there's a thread for this stuff, haha.

The All New All Different Marvel one? Not out til February..

No, by new I just meant how it was more of a recent incarnation of the series, haha. I'm not really caught up on the series so new for me is behind in reality. Tongue_out
Oh, I see. Yea, probably gonna get his new series in February. Honestly Comics are my biggest monthly expense at the moment lol.
Just got 3 new comics.

Sinestro #19 was a great read, this book has been one of my favorites and I'm sad it will probably be ending soon.

Batman/TMNT #2 was fantastic and a great follow up to the first issue.

Star Wars #15 had some amazing artwork and a captivating story.