The Circuit Going Forward...

(Jul. 28, 2022  11:43 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone. For all of those that attended Dark Continent I want to say thank you so so much for helping to make it a great event and joyous experience. It was nice to see the community come together and have a fun day of Beyblade. 

The season for The Circuit will be commencing soon, running from August through April. There have been some minor adjustments to the way things will be ran and you can view them all here. Pretty much I removed the cap of having 7 states. The way things will work is organizers will be free to host when they are willing and able throughout the season. If others become interested or want to host then please reach out to me. We have a maximum of 56 invites for Dark Continent. We will host an event for final qualifiers the day before Dark Continent commences. I do ask that you only host if you are willing to travel or have participants willing to travel. I do not know the exact location of Dark Continent at this time but it will be on the United States East Coast in 2023.

Once again if you are interested please feel free to contact me via DM or email contact.us@four-gaming.com

Happy Blading to you all and take care 😎

Also, I have updated the scores and rankings for The Circuit

Thank you to CrisisCrusher07 @"JA Industries" MagikHorse Trsal for volunteering to host 🙏🏾

So I have a question for this after reading it. Let's say a Balder knows they won't be able to attend Dark Continent next year. But would like to participate in on of the Circuit Events just because they love to play Beyblade. Now lets say they win, Could they pass down their invite to the next available candidate in the tournament?
(Jul. 29, 2022  12:36 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2022  11:43 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone. For all of those that attended Dark Continent I want to say thank you so so much for helping to make it a great event and joyous experience. It was nice to see the community come together and have a fun day of Beyblade. 

The season for The Circuit will be commencing soon, running from August through April. There have been some minor adjustments to the way things will be ran and you can view them all here. Pretty much I removed the cap of having 7 states. The way things will work is organizers will be free to host when they are willing and able throughout the season. If others become interested or want to host then please reach out to me. We have a maximum of 56 invites for Dark Continent. We will host an event for final qualifiers the day before Dark Continent commences. I do ask that you only host if you are willing to travel or have participants willing to travel. I do not know the exact location of Dark Continent at this time but it will be on the United States East Coast in 2023.

Once again if you are interested please feel free to contact me via DM or email contact.us@four-gaming.com

Happy Blading to you all and take care 😎

Also, I have updated the scores and rankings for The Circuit

Thank you to CrisisCrusher07 @"JA Industries" MagikHorse Trsal for volunteering to host 🙏🏾

So I have a question for this after reading it. Let's say a Balder knows they won't be able to attend Dark Continent next year. But would like to participate in on of the Circuit Events just because they love to play Beyblade. Now lets say they win, Could they pass down their invite to the next available candidate in the tournament?

Yes for the next candidate 👍🏾