The Circuit Going Forward...

The Circuit

*If you are an organizer, potential organizer or active competitor interested in joining The Circuit, please read below*

As some may know I created The Circuit as a series of Beyblade tournaments held in various cities. I mainly hosted them all myself, except for my friend CrisisCrusher07 hosting an upcoming event in Maryland. It was created to help increase the community and to foster highly competitive Beyblading. I wanted to create something that draws out top skilled Bladers from all areas of North America and hopefully even further someday.

I have had many trial runs and thoughts on how I wanted these events to run. I’ve gotten a lot of great advice from great friends such as CrisisCrusher07, Mike.Nightwing, geetster99 & Cscramon Sr. I’ve run trial runs with the B-183 DB stadium, FGC format rules and now WBO ranked  3 on 3 format. From my friends and various interactions with the Beyblade community I have fully developed what I would like to do with The Circuit going forward. 

Starting after The Circuit: Dark Continent 2022, which is being held this summer July, 23rd-24th 2022, we will start our new season. The season will run from August 2022-April 2023, at the end of April all of The Circuit events must be completed. The Circuit: Dark Continent will be held in June or July of 2023. I will give an advanced notice of location, date, and time at least 3 months prior to the event. 

Within the season each participating state will host The Circuit events. The top 4 winners of every tournament will receive an invitation to The Circuit: Dark Continent. You will only be eligible to play at Dark Continent if you have an invitation. This is in hope to have the top competitively skilled Bladers meet at least once a year to test out their skills and see who is truly the best, at least in North America anyway. *Players who have placed in the top 4 of Dark Continent will be given an automatic invite to Dark Continent for the following year.*

The Circuit and The Circuit: Dark Continent will be run in WBO Ranked Format. This way you can build your BR points competing locally and nationally, and more importantly, increase the WBO community. Each organizer who chooses to host an event can use any Burst Ranked Standard format they choose (this currently includes P3C1, 3 on 3, or Single Bey). However, The Circuit: Dark Continent format will be chosen and announced by me once the event is posted (typically it will be either P3C1 or 3 on 3 WBO Standard ranked format). 

This is all in an attempt for us to get out and play and host some highly competitive ranked events. We can all prepare by hosting several ranked events and then showcase our skill in The Circuit, to ultimately get to Dark Continent. 

If you are interested in registering your state or province then please contact me directly either in a private message or email at contact.us@four-gaming.com . Also feel free to contact me with any questions. You must be a WBO organizer willing to host events to grow and build your local community to host an event. 

Thank you all for reading. And whether you are interested or not, we hope you continue to enjoy this Bey life, spread the word of competitive play and build your community strong. Take care. 

Here is the full link to the google doc, The Circuit Going Forward

Thanks lol
Love it, definitely willing to host one of these for Fl if that’s alright with the guys here!
Count us in James !!
I am so excited! I am able to host in VA!
(Apr. 23, 2022  4:52 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Love it, definitely willing to host one of these for Fl if that’s alright with the guys here!

Thank you all 🙏🏾 I spoke with Trsal so he may organize for your area but you can definitely work something out with him 💯. I appreciate all the love.

Cscramon thank you brother you’re always a great help.

@LJ-Blader I appreciate it please message me and let me know if something you’d like to do and if your parents say it’s cool 😎
(Apr. 23, 2022  9:00 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  4:52 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Love it, definitely willing to host one of these for Fl if that’s alright with the guys here!

Thank you all 🙏🏾 I spoke with Trsal so he may organize for your area but you can definitely work something out with him 💯. I appreciate all the love.

@“LJ-Blader” I appreciate it please message me and let me know if something you’d like to do and if your parents say it’s cool 😎

Maybe if Zektor and I have the time we can Host a Tournament together in our Area but I have One Question. Would all of this require traveling or we can just stay in our Areas because if it does then I might not be able to Participate but we're still thinking it over.
Oh this is gonna be dope!
(Apr. 23, 2022  9:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  9:00 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you all 🙏🏾 I spoke with Trsal so he may organize for your area but you can definitely work something out with him 💯. I appreciate all the love.

@“LJ-Blader” I appreciate it please message me and let me know if something you’d like to do and if your parents say it’s cool 😎

Maybe if Zektor and I have the time we can Host a Tournament together in our Area but I have One Question. Would all of this require traveling or we can just stay in our Areas because if it does then I might not be able to Participate but we're still thinking it over.

You can do The Circuit in your area but for the invitational event, Dark Continent, you’ll have to travel. So individuals with the invitation would be wasting it essentially if they’re unable or unwilling to travel.
Excited to help put this into fruition, I can't wait to potentially see all the scenes duke it out!
(Apr. 24, 2022  12:51 PM)Trsal Wrote: Excited to help put this into fruition, I can't wait to potentially see all the scenes duke it out!

It will be a lot of fun! 😎 Thank you again for your help, I am really looking forward to seeing how this develops
I probably won’t be ready for this first go around, but I hope to help host in Oregon for this in the future!
I’m interested in putting Indiana in the hat for this one.
We're discussing things here in the Ohio/Indiana region at the moment. Indiana would be a really great place to host a tournament like this, but JA Industries. (the Indiana organizer) has lost his gusto for Burst Standard entirely and I'm not even sure he enjoys Burst in general so much anymore. He says he may host this sort of thing but not participate though, and it gives our two connected regions a lot to talk about regarding whether only Indiana will join or both states.

Either way, one if not both of our states wants in, we just need to talk things out first. Ohio is currently set up more for it, with me as an Organizer and --- trying to get his father to be an organizer too (he was top 4 down here in Cincinnati) so that he can get northern Ohio on the map too while I focus on the other side of the state. Indiana's got more precedent though, and is still well within my range if we don't move it closer to ---, but Indiana generally draws a few more people.
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:11 PM)Whiskeytango Wrote: I probably won’t be ready for this first go around, but I hope to help host in Oregon for this in the future!

Im gonna try to work something out with the west coast squad 😎

(Apr. 24, 2022  7:21 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I’m interested in putting Indiana in the hat for this one.

Nice! We hope to work something out for sure. We'd love to see how ya'll's meta runs 😎

(Apr. 24, 2022  7:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: We're discussing things here in the Ohio/Indiana region at the moment. Indiana would be a really great place to host a tournament like this, but JA Industries. (the Indiana organizer) has lost his gusto for Burst Standard entirely and I'm not even sure he enjoys Burst in general so much anymore. He says he may host this sort of thing but not participate though, and it gives our two connected regions a lot to talk about regarding whether only Indiana will join or both states.

Either way, one if not both of our states wants in, we just need to talk things out first. Ohio is currently set up more for it, with me as an Organizer and --- trying to get his father to be an organizer too (he was top 4 down here in Cincinnati) so that he can get northern Ohio on the map too while I focus on the other side of the state. Indiana's got more precedent though, and is still well within my range if we don't move it closer to ---, but Indiana generally draws a few more people.

Definitely let me know. I only have room for 2 more states but if Ohio/Indiana wanted to work something out as a single region then that's cool. We can definitely discuss things once you find out what you'd all like to do. Really hope your dad becomes an organizer as well. Any great additions to this lifestyle will be great!
(Apr. 24, 2022  11:41 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:11 PM)Whiskeytango Wrote: I probably won’t be ready for this first go around, but I hope to help host in Oregon for this in the future!

Im gonna try to work something out with the west coast squad 😎

(Apr. 24, 2022  7:21 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I’m interested in putting Indiana in the hat for this one.

Nice! We hope to work something out for sure. We'd love to see how ya'll's meta runs 😎

(Apr. 24, 2022  7:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: We're discussing things here in the Ohio/Indiana region at the moment. Indiana would be a really great place to host a tournament like this, but JA Industries. (the Indiana organizer) has lost his gusto for Burst Standard entirely and I'm not even sure he enjoys Burst in general so much anymore. He says he may host this sort of thing but not participate though, and it gives our two connected regions a lot to talk about regarding whether only Indiana will join or both states.

Definitely let me know. I only have room for 2 more states but if Ohio/Indiana wanted to work something out as a single region then that's cool. We can definitely discuss things once you find out what you'd all like to do. Really hope your dad becomes an organizer as well. Any great additions to this lifestyle will be great!

We were discussing combining Indiana and Ohio due to the fact that Indiana has somewhat of a community already, and Magic was referring to my dad who's trying to get organizer rank
I want to go to but I can't...
Cause I'm I AUSTRALIA!
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:38 AM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: I want to go to but I can't...
Cause I'm I AUSTRALIA!

Make your own big annual tournament but in Australia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:32 AM)--- Wrote: We were discussing combining Indiana and Ohio due to the fact that Indiana has somewhat of a community already, and Magic was referring to my dad who's trying to get organizer rank

Nice! you're dad is legit with the game and rulings already. it would be great to have hime as an organizer
(Apr. 25, 2022  2:57 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:32 AM)--- Wrote: We were discussing combining Indiana and Ohio due to the fact that Indiana has somewhat of a community already, and Magic was referring to my dad who's trying to get organizer rank

Nice! you're dad is legit with the game and role-play already. it would be great to have hime as an organizer

You can say that again! Battled and won against the guy in my own state, but he made me work hard for every point and that 3rd place ranking. That's about all I can ask for in an opponent, one that makes me push my limits. Seems like a nice guy besides that.
That’s the type of competitive drive and enjoyment we’re looking for MagikHorse nice work with maintaining that positive competitive spirit
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:55 AM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:38 AM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: I want to go to but I can't...
Cause I'm I AUSTRALIA!

Make your own big annual tournament but in Australia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't under 18 and parents won't allow

(Apr. 26, 2022  1:31 AM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2022  1:55 AM)--- Wrote: Make your own big annual tournament but in Australia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't under 18 and parents won't allow

Guess I'll just wait...
These are the confirmed states for The Circuit Season I

1. Maryland
2. Ohio/Indiana (combined)
3. North Carolina
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. Virginia
7. New York

Stay tuned for further updates. We look forward to getting some fun competitions going soon 😎

Events will be posted on the Tournament page. Please look here for the update on how The Circuit will be ran. Organizers from any willing state will have the freedom to host with they can throughout the season. We have a limit of 56 invitations. Please ensure that if you host your participants are willing to travel to attend Dark Continent. We do not know the exact location of the event at this time but it will be somewhere along the east coast.
(May. 16, 2022  10:13 PM)StayCool Wrote: These are the confirmed states for The Circuit Season I

1. Maryland
3. North Carolina
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. Virginia
7. New York

Stay tuned for further updates. We look forward to getting some fun competitions going soon 😎

Wooooooo, Ohio's comeback time
(May. 16, 2022  11:05 PM)--- Wrote:
(May. 16, 2022  10:13 PM)StayCool Wrote: These are the confirmed states for The Circuit Season I

1. Maryland
3. North Carolina
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. Virginia
7. New York

Wooooooo, Ohio's comeback time

You said it man. Ohio may not seem to have much to the outside world, but what it does have is you and me.
Hello everyone. For all of those that attended Dark Continent I want to say thank you so so much for helping to make it a great event and joyous experience. It was nice to see the community come together and have a fun day of Beyblade. 

The season for The Circuit will be commencing soon, running from August through April. There have been some minor adjustments to the way things will be ran and you can view them all here. Pretty much I removed the cap of having 7 states. The way things will work is organizers will be free to host when they are willing and able throughout the season. If others become interested or want to host then please reach out to me. We have a maximum of 56 invites for Dark Continent. We will host an event for final qualifiers the day before Dark Continent commences. I do ask that you only host if you are willing to travel or have participants willing to travel. I do not know the exact location of Dark Continent at this time but it will be on the United States East Coast in 2023.

Once again if you are interested please feel free to contact me via DM or email contact.us@four-gaming.com

Happy Blading to you all and take care 😎

Also, I have updated the scores and rankings for The Circuit

Thank you to CrisisCrusher07 @"JA Industries" MagikHorse Trsal for volunteering to host 🙏🏾