23.08%
Yes, but not as much as the metal system
11.54%
yes, but not more than any real system
19.23%
no.
17.31%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Loving the whole idea right now! It's so good! Can you make a video of you launching the beys and making them battle? Thanks Smile
(Mar. 24, 2013  8:36 PM)LMAO Wrote: Loving the whole idea right now! It's so good! Can you make a video of you launching the beys and making them battle? Thanks Smile

Yeah! Later on this week, I'll try a battle. (My camera should be back to life by then haha) The launching system has actually improved, so I can't wait to battle them either! Next step: Create Splice Wheel!
hi i will be there to i live in MA. hope to battle you good luckWink
(Mar. 25, 2013  6:00 PM)dr. leo Wrote: hi i will be there to i live in MA. hope to battle you good luckWink

Thanks you too. I hope I can show off my Splice Beys at the event.

EDIT:
New stuff coming soon! BAttle vid soon!!!!!!!!!
(It sayed in the mod. notice I got, You can't double-post unless its been a couple of days, and I haven't posted for two days, so that should count.)
Anyhow, I will be making a battle video soon, as my launching system has, for now, been perfected. I'll post more pics. soon too. If anyone wants me to test them agaist another bey in a video, tell me! It'd be really exciting to see how they do!
Also, I may be getting a real bey to work on too!
is it copyrighted ?
(Mar. 29, 2013  10:05 PM)aeroblade Wrote: is it copyrighted ?

Why do you ask this?
(I stated in the OP please do not use this idea as well w/o my permission..., i know that does not necessarly stop others, but I hope you would respect the decission)
This is a intriguing idea/expirement. As for a story, maybe later. Stories tend to get addictive and time consuming, so you might lose focus on the actual bey. A promo of a prototype in a tournie would be a great idea actually.
(Mar. 29, 2013  10:27 PM)Trident Wrote: This is a intriguing idea/expirement. As for a story, maybe later. Stories tend to get addictive and time consuming, so you might lose focus on the actual bey. A promo of a prototype in a tournie would be a great idea actually.

I think I mentioned earlier, at the local tournament I'm attending next month, I will have 2 prototypes on me. And as for the copyright, I probably can't, since this is based off of a pre-existing toy... unless I like, get permission from TT haha.
When will the battle be? I really want to see it! Grin
(Mar. 30, 2013  10:36 PM)Haspro Wrote: When will the battle be? I really want to see it! Grin

Possibly tonight, most likey It'll be up tomorrow morning. I'm using a special aren I've created for the System:

The Foam Face-Off Stadium

It's like a BB-10, slightly larger, no walls (one mode does, one doesn't, the arena can be considered as having a "Splice Mode" itself), and it is made out hard, plastic like foam. I'll put pics up later!
Due to complications with the Launching System, I re-did it. It is slightly less-powerful, but it works completely now, not just 50% of the time. I plan on doing the battle in the Splice Foam Face-Off arena, by this weekend. Grin
There is a description of the stadium above. Pics. of the launcher! Stadium pics to come!
spoiler]

(its been two days so technically its been a couple days, so according to the notice I receaved, I should be able to post this, if I do get a notice/warning, I really don't understand, since it has been a couple of days)
(Apr. 01, 2013  9:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Due to complications with the Launching System, I re-did it. It is slightly less-powerful, but it works completely now, not just 50% of the time. I plan on doing the battle in the Splice Foam Face-Off arena, by this weekend. Grin
There is a description of the stadium above. Pics. of the launcher! Stadium pics to come!
spoiler]

(its been two days so technically its been a couple days, so according to the notice I receaved, I should be able to post this, if I do get a notice/warning, I really don't understand, since it has been a couple of days)

I can't wait to see the stadium!!
It sounds very cool!!!
(Apr. 01, 2013  9:44 PM)Haspro Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2013  9:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Due to complications with the Launching System, I re-did it. It is slightly less-powerful, but it works completely now, not just 50% of the time. I plan on doing the battle in the Splice Foam Face-Off arena, by this weekend. Grin
spoiler]

I can't wait to see the stadium!!
It sounds very cool!!!

Thanks!! The video will be up soon! Stay tuned everyone.
Is the video going to be up anytime soon? Can't wait!
(Apr. 11, 2013  9:54 PM)4DFury Wrote: Is the video going to be up anytime soon? Can't wait!

Yup I've been busy REALLY busy. It'll definitly be up soon
hey I have an idea for you, take the fake beys and melt them and create molds for them. This way, you can ultimately create any bey you want you would just have to first mold one of the metal wheels and then alter it so that you have the mold set for the launching system to work. Also, maybe you could have the metal dome faces act as tips and have the ability to launch the beys upside down. Just a thought.
(Apr. 13, 2013  5:15 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: hey I have an idea for you, take the fake beys and melt them and create molds for them. This way, you can ultimately create any bey you want you would just have to first mold one of the metal wheels and then alter it so that you have the mold set for the launching system to work. Also, maybe you could have the metal dome faces act as tips and have the ability to launch the beys upside down. Just a thought.

I do not have the resources to do what you suggested, while it was interesting, I'll be using my ideas.
okay but if you have a welder you can use my other idea that I'll be posting in a thread quite soon.
and at the same time you could have used a welding tool and welded the two fake wheels together with an 80 track in the center to create a wheel that has the ability to use the upside down tactic.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:38 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: okay but if you have a welder you can use my other idea that I'll be posting in a thread quite soon.
and at the same time you could have used a welding tool and welded the two fake wheels together with an 80 track in the center to create a wheel that has the ability to use the upside down tactic.

Triforce, I'm doing my best with my designs. The process of this is slow and steady, but the final product is worth it. Before you post, pm me your idea instead please, thank you. Like I said, I don't have those resources, and it's not the design I have right now. Thanks for the suggestions though.
@Triforceblader

Do you understand how hard it is to melt the Metal? And, he's not going to use your idea, so there's really no point in expressing it here, your just spamming his thread with ideas hes not going to use. I'm sure there's a thread somewhere where you can show your ideas, just look around.

EDIT: Beaten by Leone19.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:41 PM)LMAO Wrote: @Triforceblader

Do you understand how hard it is to melt the Metal? And, he's not going to use your idea, so there's really no point in expressing it here, your just spamming his thread with ideas hes not going to use. I'm sure there's a thread somewhere where you can show your ideas, just look around.

EDIT: Beaten by Leone19.

Haha thanks LMAO. Triforce, I'm not trying to be rude, but your ideas were a bit more complicated than what I'm experimenting with.
Oh come on man leave me alone and yes I do know I have done it before the beyblade just have to be molded correctly.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Oh come on man leave me alone and yes I do know I have done it before the beyblade just have to be molded correctly.

Triforce, I've been trying to be really nice, but your ideas are yours, mine are mine. I'm personally going to stick with mine as it will be easier to use, instead of welding or melting metal and creating molds. My designs. Will take a while to finish, but I'm going to stick with it. Ok? Thanks.
agreed