Yes, but not as much as the metal system
11.54%
yes, but not more than any real system
19.23%
no.
17.31%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Mar. 17, 2013  5:30 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Just a tip:

Don't. Just don't. Write a story. Please. Don't.

But continue with the concept, please do. It seems pretty interesting.

Ok? I didn't think it was That bad
And I'm starting work with the dome face. [/b]

(Mar. 17, 2013  5:23 PM)LMAO Wrote: Great! It seems like you're making a big leap ahead for this project! I'm really liking it, can't wait to see the fakes after they're done!

The only challenge is doing something with a launching system for splice mode. I'm gonna have to fuse some stuff together. The fakes are drying, and they look really good! I'll do a vid/ pics later on today.
Something new
Here are the fakes, and a launching system update!!!!
Still working on the launching, but for now this is it. It's not bad, but I'm trying to improve it. I'm starting work on the dome face, with the help of glue, and a fake metal wide ball (metal dome face). So, hopefully soon, well have another update! Enjoy!
Btw, anyone like the paintjobs?
WOW! You're working very hard on this! I really like it! Just some more improvements in the launcher would be good! The paint job was well done. Try to show them battling next time!
(Mar. 17, 2013  9:03 PM)LMAO Wrote: WOW! You're working very hard on this! I really like it! Just some more improvements in the launcher would be good! The paint job was well done. Try to show them battling next time!

I agree, I'll be working on the a launching, but for now, I'll live with it
Doing the dome face now, when that's done, I'll do a battle. The hardest thing will be working on the Splice/Metal wheel. I'll save that for last!
Very cool that you've been able to get some results so fast! I look forward to seeing how it all rounds out.
(Mar. 17, 2013  11:01 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Very cool that you've been able to get some results so fast! I look forward to seeing how it all rounds out.

Thanks! Believe it or not, I finished the dome face just now. Hopefully, the video will be up before the night is over!
The Dome Face is finished: heres an update:
I'll be uploading a vid. later this morning
Its a Metal Dome Face
Heavy- Good for Attack/Stamina Splice Combos
I'll be working on a normal Dome Face soon
I'm fixing the launching system to work with the Metal Dome Face (its quite large)
Can't see picture Unhappy
(Mar. 18, 2013  1:45 PM)Dragon Blaze Wrote: Can't see picture Unhappy

Don't worry! I didn't post thanh thing yet. I'm Uploading the vid. Soon!

(Mar. 18, 2013  1:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2013  1:45 PM)Dragon Blaze Wrote: Can't see picture Unhappy

Don't worry! I didn't post anything yet. I'm Uploading the vid. Soon!
Here it is... The moment you've all been waiting for: The First ever, first try, if the... DOME FACE!

The Metal Dome Face:
WordsWords

EDIT:

Pics
I just joined photbucket, and was confused with which link to use, so I just did this.

http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/B...sort=3&o=9

http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/B...sort=3&o=7

http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/B...sort=3&o=8

Ther are more pics on my profile.

Edit:
Fixed some problems with the launching system, and made a normal plastic dome face! Stay tuned for a vid by tonight.
That dome face looks pretty cool. I wonder what the stickers would look like, and the Reverse Splice System. Oh, and is it possible to put the Splice Light Launcher On a Launcher Grip? Grin
(Mar. 19, 2013  1:07 PM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: That dome face looks pretty cool. I wonder what the stickers would look like, and the Reverse Splice System. Oh, and is it possible to put the Splice Light Launcher On a Launcher Grip? Grin

I'm working on the reverse system, it's going well. I did a plastic dome face, I'll make a vid later. And yes the launcher can be put on a grip, just remove the circle grip on it.
wow ... that's some impressive work Smile
As for the system battle, yours is so much freakin' heavier XD haha
(Mar. 19, 2013  8:48 PM)Luck Wrote: wow ... that's some impressive work Smile
As for the system battle, yours is so much freakin' heavier XD haha
haha
and thanks for the compliments.
Also, (general info) I've completed a plastic normal Dome Face, however it is a bit smaller, and slightly flatter than the metal one.
I've fixed the launching system, and a video should be up soon!
I like it that you're putting so much effort in it, but I have a couple of remarks:

1: Isn't the spice system almost equal to the zero-g system, exept of having a crystal wheel able to make contact when battleing?

2: Do you really know the function of the "teeth" on a ripcord ? Why do you want to place them on both sides of it actually?

3: I don't understand the function of the circular grip placed on the light launcher, since you made a launcher grip as well, didn't you? Not for being able to launch more powerful I guess, because that won't work that way.

4: How are you supposed to give the metal dome face a "face"? Because I've never seen translucent metal in my life before... (putting the picture on the flat surface of the facebolt, underneath the translucent material being in the shape of a bowl)

5. Nice recolours though!
(Mar. 20, 2013  3:07 PM)SCARlet Wrote: I like it that you're putting so much effort in it, but I have a couple of remarks:

1: Isn't the spice system almost equal to the zero-g system, exept of having a crystal wheel able to make contact when battleing?

2: Do you really know the function of the "teeth" on a ripcord ? Why do you want to place them on both sides of it actually?

3: I don't understand the function of the circular grip placed on the light launcher, since you made a launcher grip as well, didn't you? Not for being able to launch more powerful I guess, because that won't work that way.

4: How are you supposed to give the metal dome face a "face"? Because I've never seen translucent metal in my life before... (putting the picture on the flat surface of the facebolt, underneath the translucent material being in the shape of a bowl)

5. Nice recolours though!

1. While it is similar to Zero-G, it's pretty much like a different approach at the concept of reversing parts. (idk if it makes sense)
2. Yes I do, the teeth on both sides were to pretty much make it different, and super in compatable with other series launchers, and also, just to make it look pretty awesome. In other words, there is really no special effect. (I'm working on the duo toothed cord as well in real life)
3. The circle grip on the launcher is removable. It can be place if you do not like the feel/fit of the launcher with out it, but if you have a grip you can remove the circle. Smile
4. Just putting a circular face sticker on top of the metal.
PLEASE: just keep in mind, this is prototype form, none is finalized. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO INTERESTED IN MY CREATION, I REALLY APPRECIATE Grin Grin
5. Thanks Tongue_out
I hope I answered your questions!!!!
2. I wish those teeth would benefit. The main thing what matters is the lenght of the ripcord and the diameter of the gear where it is placed on.

4. Just for helping you out a bit, but even a circular sticker won't fit, unless the hemisphere is flattened on top, and it would still be a very little picture then.

I am working on a new system myself, you know. Perhaps I can help you out with the laucher section?
Anyway, keep on the good work!
(Mar. 21, 2013  5:09 PM)SCARlet Wrote: 2. I wish those teeth would benefit. The main thing what matters is the lenght of the ripcord and the diameter of the gear where it is placed on.

4. Just for helping you out a bit, but even a circular sticker won't fit, unless the hemisphere is flattened on top, and it would still be a very little picture then.

I am working on a new system myself, you know. Perhaps I can help you out with the laucher section?
Anyway, keep on the good work!

Sure, just PM me anytime! And also, on my plastic dome fsce, the top area is actually flat for a sticker! Anyhow, I'm really happy your interested!!!! Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: I have finished the plastic Dome Face. It has a flat-ish top so a sticker CAN be applied. Pics and vid. tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any new video updates coming for it soon? Excited for new things on the Splice system!
(Mar. 23, 2013  10:26 PM)LMAO Wrote: Any new video updates coming for it soon? Excited for new things on the Splice system!

Yes! Hopefully today I can do the dome face and launching today, it was supposed to be yesterday, but long story, I was pretty busy. Thanks for being so interested LMAO!!!!! Grin
Wow! This is so cool! Amazing!!!!
@ Haspro thanks!

Anyhow, here it is; the plastic Dome Face:
Sorry the vid is quick and cut at the end, but my camera literally died in the middle of it
-__-
I'll make a longer one soon.
Anygood?
(Mar. 24, 2013  7:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: @ Haspro thanks!

Sorry the vid is quick and cut at the end, but my camera literally died in the middle of it
-__-
Anygood?

That's cool! Can't wait for more updates!!!
(Mar. 24, 2013  7:57 PM)Haspro Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  7:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: @ Haspro thanks!

-__-
Anygood?

That's cool! Can't wait for more updates!!!

Thanks!!! I appreciate you intrest in my Splice System!!!!!!!!!!