23.08%
Yes, but not as much as the metal system
11.54%
yes, but not more than any real system
19.23%
no.
17.31%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
So anyways, I'm almost done with the stadium, and Im working on the splice mode designs. The basic designs are nearly done, I just need to try to physically create a "splice" mode on the top.
The battle will be soon.
Any new updates for this? Haven't seen anything being posted for this in a while!
(Apr. 28, 2013  6:42 PM)LMAO Wrote: Any new updates for this? Haven't seen anything being posted for this in a while!

good question! I'm currently working on the wheels, which is really long and hard! But, I've added some weight so the launching system works properly now. Expect a battle when my camera is fixed in 2-5 days! By the end of the week.
yeah I can't wait to see the new results!!!!!!
Yeah sorry to necro, but an update:

- Still working on splice wheel
-Faces are complete, and perfect
- the Reverse wheel is in progress
-specialized bottoms are in progress
I'll post some new pics ASAP
cool thanks so what are your plans for the reverse wheel?
I can't wait to see what you've come up with!
I think that this splice system is really coming along, and I'm really excited about this. SmileSmile
So in a little bit, I'll be posting some first drafts of "boxes/ box art".

It'll be like a combination of TT nad Hasbro boxes.
Awesome! I'm absolutely psyched to see your splice system, It is a very innovative idea and really exciting!!!!
I'm bumping this to say that...

-I'll be posting pics of some new Launchers I've been working on, as well as a visual update on the Splice Wheel.

-I'm getting more items to work with soon, which is why I haven't been able to give so many updates.

-Keep asking questions!

Pretty awesome stuff. Grin
(Dec. 04, 2013  9:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm bumping this to say that...

-I'll be posting pics of some new Launchers I've been working on, as well as a visual update on the Splice Wheel.

-I'm getting more items to work with soon, which is why I haven't been able to give so many updates.

-Keep asking questions!

Neat Idead its really something unique

-Keep asking questions!

That's great! I will post pictures of what I have been working on probably tonight or tommorrow
(Dec. 04, 2013  10:06 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:

-Keep asking questions!

That's great! I will post pictures of what I have been working on probably tonight or tommorrow

What are you talking about...?
(Dec. 04, 2013  10:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2013  10:06 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:

-Keep asking questions!

What are you talking about...?

I was saying nice to what you posted and then posted that I will be posting Picture for the 5d system
I'm impressed with what I've seen so far........I'd love to make Shadedra on of these. Grin