The Beyblade Galaxy-Heroes saving the entire world(renewin!)

Poll: Like This?Or not?

Ohhhhhhhhhh nice!
68.42%
Just OK.
21.05%
Get lost dude.
10.53%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Well the original post sinks to the bottom of this thread,
so I post this again.
-------------
Character(s):
1.Shelia Misaki gender:Female
About her characteristics: Shelia is a very hot-blooded girl,with nothing can slow her down .She never thinks.However.she is talented in Beyblading,with her Legendary Beyblade, Universe Pegasis W105 RMF.
About her Beyblade:
Face: Pegasis 3 - A face represents Pegasis,which is little bit different with others,something like Big Bang Pegasis.
C. Wheel : Pegasis 2 -a normal Pegasis 2 wheel with a different color.
M . wheel: Universe-the only wheel that has two modes by switching the
metal piece ON the Metal Wheel.Both modes have amazingly strong attack force.
Track: Wing 105- a original W105 piece.
Bottom:Right Metal Flat- Something similar to R2F,but it's made of metal,which makes it can create a faster and stronger force,but with a higher stamina provided.
Finishing moveUnhappyS) Pegasis Universe Smash,appeared at CH.3

2.Arasha gender:male
About his characteristics: Compared to Shelia,he is a calm person which can give the best solution when battling.
He is Shelia's classmate,and also her best friend.He uses any sort of bey,but mainly use his Defense type, Fang leone S-D125 RB.
About his Beyblade:
Face:Leone 2-the new look of Leone.
C. wheel: Leone - a normal Plastic wheel of Leone,with an another color.
M. Wheel: Fang - A heavy Metal Wheel with two layers.It is stronger that other mainly Defensive Wheels.
TrackConfusedpecial(Spike)-Defense 125 - This track is a stronger verson of D125,with a thicker outer layer and small spikes.
Bottom: Rubber Ball - It grips the floor so hard so it is very difficult to knock it out.However with such high friction so it provides very low stamina.
Finishing move (B)Leone roar force
(B) Lion King fang,both basic skills

3.Hikaru
About her characteristicsConfusedhe has both characteristics of Shelia and Arasha- Sometimes hot-blooded, sometimes very calm. Her name Hikaru means 'light' in Japanese,means that she brings happiness and brightness to others.
Her partner she believed in, Cyclone Unicorno.
About her beyblade:
Face: Metal Face Unicorno - Her special Metal Face with Platinum in colour.
C.wheel: Unicorno - A normal Unicorno wheel.
M. wheel : Cyclone - The metal wheel made by her father. This is also Ray's upgrade version. It has three big stunt which is more aggressive, and it can destroy most defensive beys.
Track: D125 - a normal D125.
Bottom: CSF (coat semi-flat) - It is also made by Hikaru's father. This is an improved version of CS, which it can activate its RF mode easily, even automatically, as normal CS is really hard to activate the RF mode.

(B for Basic,S for Super)
Chapter 1 - legendary

3:30 pm .

"ring........"The school bell rang noisily.Most students were expecting for this ringing sound, especially Shelia.

"Arasha! Let's have a Beyblade Fight!"
"Don't rush Shelia ,I haven't note down all the notes yet....."
"See you at the Colosseum !"
"hey---"Before Arasha wants to tell Shelia that he wants to finish his homework first,
Shelia already rushes out of the classroom.

"What a girl......What do you think , Fang Leone?"
Arasha 'sigh' a little bit and then took out his best partner,Fang Leone.

3:50, at the Colosseum.
"What take you so long,Arasha? Now let's fight!"
Before Arasha respond yet,Shelia already took out her light bey and launcher, pointing at Arasha straightly.She didn't even change her clothes yet.

"Do you really think that you need to be in such a hurry!?"Arasha roared.He is a little bit tired about Shelia's hot-blooded characteristics. "Forgot it .Let's battle!"

'3 , 2 , 1 ...... '
"Go......SHOOT!"

"Let's go! Wind Pegasis!Ram that Bey with your full might!"
"Don't you still get it?Leone!"

Leone stays at the bottom of the beystadium,while wind pegasis is going to bump it out of the stadium.
Arasha thought that the bey will just ONTO Fang Leone,but a miracle happened-Wind Pegasis twist to the back side of Fang Leone and ram it!

"ha,get you didn't I ? I make improvements!" Shelia laughed.
"Don't think you can beat my Leone with this! Leone ! "Leone Roar Force!" "
just then, leone's surrounds created a transparent wall and pushing towards Wind Pegasis.
Wind Pegasis fell out from the stadium immediately

"Ah, man, why'd I always lose? I tried very hard....."Shelia picked up her bey and said to herself.
Arasha heard that and said,"That's obvious-Because you're using a LIGHT BEY! Light Beys does not stay a chance when facing a Metal Bey!Go and exchange for a Storm wheel!"
"Hmph,"Shelia grumbled,"I'll defeat you one day!"

about 5:00 pm ,at a ruin.

"Clang!" a clear bumping voice is heard.

If you think it is because somebody is battling there, then---Think again!
In fact,Shelia is shooting her bey continually at a big,blue crystal.

"No matter how I tried,I still can't defeat Arasha....."
Shelia disappointingly picked up her bey. Seems that she is going to crack the crystal but still failed.
"But I will not give up! not now, NOT EVER! Go,Shoot! Go Pegasis, ram it as hard as you can!"
The bey keeps going faster,faster,and faster,and heavily rammed on the crystal.

Just then,a miracle appeared - the crystal cracked,and blue,strong light keep shining from the crystal breakage.

"What the --- Ahhhh!"
"Are you......"
Somthing is talking to Shelia. However because the light is too strong so that Shelia can't see anything.
"Are you..... the one who was chosen?"
"What are you talking abo---"
"Never mind that."The voice stopped Shelia,"Here.you must keep this.Please treasure it,and don't let it fall into others hand......"
"Hey wait..........."

In a sudden,the light dims out.Shelia found her sitting on the ground,and the crystal is no more,but in the same place,there is a bey.

"What's this?"Shelia picked it up.This bey have a metal wheel like Quetz,but with a wing design on the edges.
It has a Metal Core on its bottom.

"Seems good....Now I must challenge Arasha again!"

~Chapter 1 end~
---------------------------
Chapter 2 - Fight with Fang Leone!

Shelia have her new Metal Beyblade.
And she's going to challenge Arasha again.
But what's the secret about her bey?
Hey,why isn't there anyone posting in this thread?
--------------------------------
Chapter 2 - Fight with Fang Leone!

3:30 (again?) at school.
"Hi Arasha! Wanna have a beyblade fight at 4:30?"
"Again? using that Wing Pegasis?......hey wait,what's happening with you?You never tell me the exact time."

"I got an another bey yesterday!I don't know why'd I get this bey anyway,but I'll sure I'll defeat you today!"
Shelia said to Arasha and rush back home."See Ya!"

"What's happening to her......Anyway , I'll fight with her and see her new bey." Arasha thought and went back home .

4:30 , At the Colosseum.

When Arasha just arrived at the Colosseum,Shelia called him. "Hey Arasha! Come here!Now let's fight!"
Arasha looked at Shelia.Unlike yesterday,she is totally dressed up with her original look,
Make her look cute and energetic.
"Something's happened to you.Why'd you dressed up properly?You usually came here wearing in your school uniform."Arasha asked .

"Just go on !I will beat you with my new Pegasis!"Shelia yelled and show her Pegasis to Arasha.

"Why'd did I think I ever seen this bey before?"Arasha thought,"It seems familiar to me,but I can't remember its name.....never mind."

"Let's go! 3 , 2 , 1 ........"

"Go Shoot! "

Two beys shoot out from the launcher and flew towards the Beystadium.
"Go,Pegasis!Circle and wait for a chance!"

The bey goes faster and faster,creates a circle.The circle is much bigger that Wind Pegasis' ones,with strong sound imitations.

"What the......This bey is extremely active unlike the one before!"Arasha is a little bit scared because he'd never seen a bey moves that fast! "Leone! Wait for the attack!"

Suddenly,Pegasis started attack Leone without Shelia's order."Hey,come back here,Pegasis! It's not yet okay!"

"Leone! ' Leone Roar Force!' "
The transparent force created and goes straight Pegasis.
"No!"Shelia cried.
However,something happened that nobody expected.

Pegasis 'Cracked' the force and rammed Leone.Leone bumped onto the fence of the Stadium and rebound back to the centre of the stadium.The fence broke at once and Leone become slower.

"Holy ....!What's happening?"
"What''s that sound?"
The crew heard the noise and gathered near Shelia and Arasha.When they saw the broken fence, they were shocked, because nobody ever destroyed those fences, which was made of extra-strengthed metal.

"Wow ,Pegasis......You're really something ! Let's do it again !" Shelia smiled happily and ordered it again.
She never expected she can break Arasha's moves.
"Ah ! I remember now! This is the Legendary Bey - Universe Pegasis! Where did you get that!?"Arasha remembered it .

"Somewhere in the ruins......I'll bring you there later! Let's finish this fight !"
"As you wish!"

And now,the battle continues.

"Leone! Go after Universe Pegasis!"Arasha ordered.
Leone goes closer and closer towards Pegasis.The beys were so close that they almost touched each other.
"Now! ' Lion King Fang!' "
"Pegasis! Try to seal his finishing attack!"
Pegasis went faster to avoid Leone's attack.It suddenly goes back and ram onto Leone!

"Go-------!"

The beys clashed each other and created an explosion.Smoke were everywhere.
The smoke finally goes away and the results revealed - Pegasis is still spinning while Leone already stopped.

"Yeah----! I finally beat you,didn't I,Arasha?"Shelia said to Arasha proudly and took back Universe Pegasis.She kissed the bey."Thank you,Pegasis."

"Finally, I lost." Arasha took back his bey,"but that doesn't mean anything.You win because the bey is too strong."

When Shelia heard this,she seemed to be a little bit sad."Oh,well.....Hey,did you say that you wanna go to the ruins? Now let's go."
"Right. Let's go ."

However,when they are about to leave the Colosseum,somebody pat Shelia's shoulder.It's the shopkeeper.
"Hey.You must pay for the Stadium repairment."

Yes.Not fence but Stadium.
Because they destroyed the Stadium but not only the fence.
~Chapter 2.end~
-------------------------------------
Chapter 3,The first fight to the Galaxy Destruction Gang

"Your Majesty,do you see that?"
"Of course."
"Then,we can attack that girl and snag her Universe Pegasis!"
"Alright.I'll send you to do this mission."
"Do you have any other things to do with her after we get the bey?"
"No.You can do anything to her,kill her,make her be your slave or even rape her.Anyway,do as you wish."
"As you wish,your highness."
Chapter 3 - The first fight to the Galaxy Destruction Gang: Headquarter one -Samuel Husima

"Shelia,did you really found this bey here?It seems hallow here."
"Believe in me ,I saw a big crystal here.I destroyed it and accidentally get this bey."

Shelia and Arasha are walking in the ruins.The ruins seems to be hallow after Shelia took Universe Pegasis.
"Well,but where is the crystal thing?"Arasha asked.
"I don't know.When I have this Universe Pegasis,the crystal pieces disappeared."Shelia replied.

"Wait......take a look on this ancient picture on the wall."
Arasha saw the picture on the wall.He is watching the picture and the words on it ,and trying to guess what is it talking about,but the pictures are not clear enough to be clearly seen.

"The Pegasus fought with the devil who destroyed everything on earth.At last ,Pegasus won and recover the things on earth.....and what in the world is that on the backside of this?"
"Don't try to guess those ancient things.Let's check is there anything here."

Suddenly ,Shelia heard some unusual sound.Her upper ears pointed upwards and search where does it come from."Who's there?"

"Oh well ,I'm been founded by you."A teenager turned out from the corner.He wore Bright Red Clothes,and a rep cap.There is a sliver "GD" mark on it.
"My name's Samuel Husima,and my mission is get that Universe Pegasis and destroy you. But before that,I'll...."
"You'll what?"Shelia asked.
"I'll have your body!"That guy laughed.

Shelia is very angry.She has never being angry like that - Of course, which girl have experienced this kind of things before?
"How dare you!"She roared.Her face were totally red.

"So what?Gimme your Pegasis bey ,I may not kill you."
"Never!Darn you ,let's have a beyblade fight!"
"Good.I'll beat you down and get you bey."That guy took out a bey.
"Core Pisces WS145 CES......."Arasha grumbled."Shelia ,this bey is kind of strong.You must be careful."
"I don't care what the hell is that!" Shelia roared. She is still very angry about the 'Body Having thing'.

"3 , 2 , 1 ......"
"Go............Shoot!"
Two beys flew out from the launcher and go towards each other.

"Pegasis! Ram it! Ram it until it becomes crust!" Shelia is out of her control. Pegasis goes toward to Core Pisces
and rammed heavily.However it does not affect much.
"Shelia! Calm down!"Arasha whispered.He knew that Shelia can hear him because she has excellent hearing.
"That bey's Coat-eternal sharp can reduce its damage gained!Normal ramming can't affect him!"

Shelia seems a little bit calmed down."What should I do?If ramming can't damage it........"
"Do you remember that technique you used when you're using Wind Pegasis? You slipped behind Leone and smash it!"
"I got it! Pegasis!"
The same thing occurs as before.Pegasis goes extremely fast and when it's going to ram the bey,it goes to the other side of the bey.

When Shelia and Arasha it is going to success.......

"You've been fallen into my trap......'Pisces Fang Ripper' !"
Thousands of fang-shaped aura hurls up Core Pisces and knocks out Pegasis.Fourtunally there is no 'Stadium outs' when battling on the ground,but seems that Pegasis gained heavy damage.

"Pegasis!Are you okay?"
"You're no match to me!Pisces,finish it off!"
"Pegasis!Flee to somewhere else but here!"

Small whirlwind begins to appear around Pisces and it immediately shoot the aura out.Although it is fast, Pegasis is even faster.It avoid all of them by moving in a Zigzag movement .

"Damn it,don't let it go away Pisces! Keep on firing!"That guy ordered.
"Now,Pegasis! Use that Skill Sealing thing to destroy those auras!"

However,Universe Pegasis didn't listen the order.
It keep on going and ram onto a rock.
"What are you doing,Pegasis?The battle is not finished yet!"Shelia yelled.
Arasha thought, "No.It is going to........"

Just then,Universe Pegasis flew way up high and dropped down.Light blue aura surrounded it and created an extremely strong force.

"Pisces! Do it again! 'Pisces Fang Ripper'!"That guy is a little bit scared due to Pegasis power,but he still tried to order Core Pisces to take it down. Fang aura goes straight towards to Pegasis,but seems it does not have any effect.
"What's Happening!?Why it is still OK like nothing happened!?"The Guy yelled,"anyway.....Pisces! hurl yourself with fangs!"Core Pisces stopped throwing out Aura piece ,and control them go near itself.

Shelia is cheered up."Pegasis ! Ram it with your might!"
The Fang Aura of Pisces and Pegasis' attack create an explosion.This time,the explosion is more bigger than the
one which was fighting with Fang Leone.
Pisces was flying away and then bumped onto the rocks.It stopped immediately.The wheels of Pisces - Both Clear and Metal - were totally destroyed.

"Gasp! I failed to finish the mission!"The guy said."You regret of oppositing to us!"and then he fled.

"That move is great, Pegasis!"Shelia said to Universe Pegasis. "Let's call this move as 'Pegasis Universe Smash'!What do you think? "
"Shelia,"Arasha said,"Universe Pegasis is too powerful for you.It is out of control twice. I believe that you should train yourself rather that only using Pegasis' power."

"Okay.....But what is that guy doing?What's the fuss about getting Universal Pegasis?"Shelia asked.She is a little bit angry about that person who wants 'her body'.
"No Idea....But I am sure that he is not a good person."

~Chapter 3 end~
You little copycat!!you jacked my character!!doesn't matter I got a new one:
I have a character request:
NameTongue_outhantom
Bey:MF Haunting Phantom F135 IR2F
Side:Good or bad...doesnt really matter to me as long as he's a main character.
Type:Attack,Left spin
Bey Descripton:The face bolt says Phantom across and black surrounding the word.:The energy ring is black wth a little shade of dark purple there are P's on the left and right side of the energy ring with an oval in the middle of the ring and spikes surrounding the P's.The fusion wheel ,Haunting, is like pegasis energy ring with the wings only their stickin out of the side of the fusion wheel and there are 3 like the points of a triangle and in the gaps are little needles about 5 millimeters long sticking out too.The spin track ,F135, stands for fabric and it wobbles so when the opponent tries to attack the track they'll just fall over,but it's a mystery how it supports the fusion wheel,energy ring, and facebolt.The performance tip ,Ir2f,stands for invisibleR2f.If you take it off of the spintrack it becomes visible again.
Personality:Mysterious,dark,doesn't talk much,doesnt really use his full power,trustworthy until u make him mad,he's always cool and contained even when he loses,doesn't love any thing exept his family,friends,and bey.He knows karate and only battles strong opponents.
Looks like:He has black eyes,brown drooping hair like reiji over his right eye,he's about 5'11'',wears all black,black jordans,skinny jeans,black open sweatshirt with a black t-shirt,and black gloves that the UFC fighters wear.
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:18 AM)C-Dub Wrote: You little copycat!!you jacked my character!!doesn't matter I got a new one:
I have a character request:
NameTongue_outhantom
Bey:MF Haunting Phantom F135 IR2F
Side:Good or bad...doesnt really matter to me as long as he's a main character.
Type:Attack,Left spin
Bey Descripton:The face bolt says Phantom across and black surrounding the word.:The energy ring is black wth a little shade of dark purple there are P's on the left and right side of the energy ring with an oval in the middle of the ring and spikes surrounding the P's.The fusion wheel ,Haunting, is like pegasis energy ring with the wings only their stickin out of the side of the fusion wheel and there are 3 like the points of a triangle and in the gaps are little needles about 5 millimeters long sticking out too.The spin track ,F135, stands for fabric and it wobbles so when the opponent tries to attack the track they'll just fall over,but it's a mystery how it supports the fusion wheel,energy ring, and facebolt.The performance tip ,Ir2f,stands for invisibleR2f.If you take it off of the spintrack it becomes visible again.
Personality:Mysterious,dark,doesn't talk much,doesnt really use his full power,trustworthy until u make him mad,he's always cool and contained even when he loses,doesn't love any thing exept his family,friends,and bey.He knows karate and only battles strong opponents.
Looks like:He has black eyes,brown drooping hair like reiji over his right eye,he's about 5'11'',wears all black,black jordans,skinny jeans,black open sweatshirt with a black t-shirt,and black gloves that the UFC fighters wear.
What in the world?
This story was posted before,and you give this character request to me.
Forgotten?
Chapter 4 – Darkness……..

Darkness.
It is all over the world.

A shadow appeared in the darkness.
The fire ball-no, the flaming bey he is holding,
Burning with dark ,hopeless ,terrifying flames….

The ancient plastic ridges ,covered with dank purple colour,
Makes anyone feared of its mighty power.

The places it pass by, the city, the empire fell.
Every single light was destroyed.
We call it Dragon Emperor, or the Devil, or whatever.

Those who challenged the Dragon Emperor,
They have only one result-D.I.E.

But at last, the light appeared, saving the people who is covered with darkness,
And destroyed the Dark Dragon, stopping it destroying everything.

However, it did not stop the Dragon.
Years passes by, the Dragon Emperor retrieved all its power,
By gathering the power of hate and sadness.

It found a person, Kenji, to be his partner.
In words, he is partner.
In fact, he is a slave controlled by it.

It is – The Meteo L-drago.
It is going to destroy everything again!

~Chapter 4 end~
----------------------
~Chapter 5-You won't believe it,dude!~
Shelia and Arasha went back to school and tell everybody about yesterday.
But is it a really good idea to tell everyone about this?
"Hey everyone!Yesterday somebody said that he wants to---"
"Arasha,STOP IT!"
Dude I seriously like this its good keep up the good work! (I thinks it's better then mine or equal)
Hello everyone.
This picture was drawn yesterday.
[Image: meteoldrago.jpg]
I draw this by myself.Cool Huh?
Pretty good, but you had a bunch grammatical errors.
Such as : "You regret of oppositing to us!"

"Bottom:Right Metal Flat- Something similar to R2F,but it's made of metal,which makes it can create a faster and stronger force,but with a higher stamina provided."

Actually, metal tends to have less friction than rubber. It would provide more friction, but it wouldn't move as fast/aggressively as R2F.

Other than that, it was interesting.

Also, Nice drawing.
The Curse of my story Orz

The Metal Flat.....well,after thought for a while,you're right.
But actually this is compared with normal ones.

Also,thank you ^ ^
very nice story keep it up!
Well,sinken' to the bottom of this board huh?
Anyway I must apologize that become I'm busy and little bit lazy so I can't write this story yet.
However, this story will be continued!
I'll keep this on!
Hey, you pmed me with this, nice work. can you add custom characters such as -
Name: Tyler Draydon
personality: Mysterious
Bey type: Stamina
Bey: Galaxy Dragulus (Black and Red) (Are you allowed to make up your own?)
Special moves: Space Eruption (Flies upto the sky and dissapears and then comes crashing down with a purple trail of light behind and loads of space comets but small)
Black Hole (This move is extremely lethal and can destroy a blade in one hit, it just stops the blade from spinning, but it is very rare and leaves the user very weak and open if it misses0
Person history/description: Tyler was a loner as a kid, he always got beaten by his friends in his bey battles and got picked on, but one day a mysterious man came up to him, dropped this bey in his hands and then walked away. Tyler realised the potential of the blade so he swore vengeance on all of his childhood enemies and became a ruthless blader.
Chapter 5-You won't believe it,dude!

After the battle with Samuel Husima,
Arasha and Shelia decided to go back home to take a rest.
Don’t forget that they still needed to attend school!

2:50 pm, the little break between lessons
Arasha took out his notebook computer(Don’t ask why did he bring it to school) and typing some data into it.
‘Arasha, what are you doing?’ Shelia asked. Oh, I forgot to mention that Shelia sits behind Arasha.
‘I’m doing some research about Universe Pegasis.’ Arasha replied, ‘I also found something interesting.’
‘What’s that?’

Arasha types some command into the computer. ‘Here.’
‘Universe Pegasis’s metal wheel does not made of only one piece of metal.
It is made with two layers,one is the basic part, the one that we can see….’
Shelia took out her Universe Pegasis.
‘…..and the other piece is hidden inside of this part. It’s wing designed.’

Shelia tried to pull the metal apart with all her might, but it was no use.
‘No, that won’t make it. You need to train up yourself to unlock this function,’
‘Then what’s the meaning about it? I can’t use it.’ Shelia is annoyed.
Arasha sighed and said, ‘Don’t you get it? You can set it as your goal to unlock this wing. It can help your USA*.’
(USA : Universe Smash Attack)
When Shelia heard that, her blood is burning up again. ‘what are we waiting for? Let’s unlock it now!’
‘You don’t need to be THAT quick……’
‘Hey, the teacher entered the classroom. Put away your computer.’ ‘Oh.’

In the lesson, Shelia did not pay attention in class.
She is thinking about Universe Pegasis.

‘If I can use the special function of Pegasis……’

‘Shelia Misaki……’

‘Then…..’

‘HEY,SHELIA MISAKI! ‘
‘Uhhhh…!?? ’
‘Please solve this maths question.’ ‘What!?’
Shelia was called by the teacher, and she is starring the black board.
‘carp.’ She thought. ‘This is crazy.’

And at last, she was being told to stand at the back of the classroom after class.

3:30 pm, the end of class.
‘Well, Tomorrow is Easter holiday, and you guys just enjoy this holiday week.’
‘Yeah-!’

‘Man, I have been standing of almost 35 minutes, now my legs are paralyzed.’ Shelia grumbled to Arasha, and packing up her items.
‘How come I never heard about that when you are battling beyblades for hours?’ Arasha said.
Shelia’s face become red and she can’t say anything.

‘Hey, what are you two talking about?’
‘Hikaru?’
A girl stand at front at Shelia and Arasha. Her hair was light pink in colour.

‘Well , we’re talking about Shelia’s new Pegasis bey and searching if there is anything special about it.’ Arasha replied.
‘That’s good for Shelia.’ Hikaru said. Then she talked to Shelia, ‘Can I battle with you?’

‘Uhhhhh….yes!’

‘Hey Hikaru, I have something to tell you.’ Arasha said.
‘What’s that?’
‘Yesterday Shelia and I went into the ruins, suddenly a weirdo jumped out and……’
‘!’ Shelia shocked. ‘Arasha, cut that out!’
Arasha ignored her. ‘He wants……..’
‘AHHHHHH-!’ Shelia roared and ready to launch her Universe Pegasis.
‘I GONNA POUND YOU, ARASHA!’
‘H-Hey! Calm down!’
‘………..’

~Chapter 5 end~
-------------------------------
~Chapter 6 – Rampage! The battle with Hikaru-san!~
Hikaru challenged Shelia.
Who will win this battle?
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:36 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hey, you pmed me with this, nice work. can you add custom characters such as -
Special moves: Space Eruption (Flies upto the sky and dissapears and then comes crashing down with a purple trail of light behind and loads of space comets but small)
Black Hole (This move is extremely lethal and can destroy a blade in one hit, it just stops the blade from spinning, but it is very rare and leaves the user very weak and open if it misses0
Person history/description: Tyler was a loner as a kid, he always got beaten by his friends in his bey battles and got picked on, but one day a mysterious man came up to him, dropped this bey in his hands and then walked away. Tyler realised the potential of the blade so he swore vengeance on all of his childhood enemies and became a ruthless blader.
Hmmmmm.......
better if you can describe more about his bey and the character or I can't write how does he talks.
heres my charcters

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
Are they brothers?
also the name of beys are extremely long =3=
that's not easy to write it.
they are all brothers and one sister, sorry about the track names, if you want, remove the CH parts for all of them and use the lower heights for the name, eg. Silent Samurai MKS85 RWD/WRHF
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:45 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Chapter 5-You won't believe it,dude!

After the battle with Samuel Husima,
Arasha and Shelia decided to go back home to take a rest.
Don’t forget that they still needed to attend school!

2:50 pm, the little break between lessons
Arasha took out his notebook computer(Don’t ask why did he bring it to school) and typing some data into it.
‘Arasha, what are you doing?’ Shelia asked. Oh, I forgot to mention that Shelia sits behind Arasha.
‘I’m doing some research about Universe Pegasis.’ Arasha replied, ‘I also found something interesting.’
‘What’s that?’

Arasha types some command into the computer. ‘Here.’
‘Universe Pegasis’s metal wheel does not made of only one piece of metal.
It is made with two layers,one is the basic part, the one that we can see….’
Shelia took out her Universe Pegasis.
‘…..and the other piece is hidden inside of this part. It’s wing designed.’

Shelia tried to pull the metal apart with all her might, but it was no use.
‘No, that won’t make it. You need to train up yourself to unlock this function,’
‘Then what’s the meaning about it? I can’t use it.’ Shelia is annoyed.
Arasha sighed and said, ‘Don’t you get it? You can set it as your goal to unlock this wing. It can help your USA*.’
(USA : Universe Smash Attack)
When Shelia heard that, her blood is burning up again. ‘what are we waiting for? Let’s unlock it now!’
‘You don’t need to be THAT quick……’
‘Hey, the teacher entered the classroom. Put away your computer.’ ‘Oh.’

In the lesson, Shelia did not pay attention in class.
She is thinking about Universe Pegasis.

‘If I can use the special function of Pegasis……’

‘Shelia Misaki……’

‘Then…..’

‘HEY,SHELIA MISAKI! ‘
‘Uhhhh…!?? ’
‘Please solve this maths question.’ ‘What!?’
Shelia was called by the teacher, and she is starring the black board.
‘carp.’ She thought. ‘This is crazy.’

And at last, she was being told to stand at the back of the classroom after class.

3:30 pm, the end of class.
‘Well, Tomorrow is Easter holiday, and you guys just enjoy this holiday week.’
‘Yeah-!’

‘Man, I have been standing of almost 35 minutes, now my legs are paralyzed.’ Shelia grumbled to Arasha, and packing up her items.
‘How come I never heard about that when you are battling beyblades for hours?’ Arasha said.
Shelia’s face become red and she can’t say anything.

‘Hey, what are you two talking about?’
‘Hikaru?’
A girl stand at front at Shelia and Arasha. Her hair was light pink in colour.

‘Well , we’re talking about Shelia’s new Pegasis bey and searching if there is anything special about it.’ Arasha replied.
‘That’s good for Shelia.’ Hikaru said. Then she talked to Shelia, ‘Can I battle with you?’

‘Uhhhhh….yes!’

‘Hey Hikaru, I have something to tell you.’ Arasha said.
‘What’s that?’
‘Yesterday Shelia and I went into the ruins, suddenly a weirdo jumped out and……’
‘!’ Shelia shocked. ‘Arasha, cut that out!’
Arasha ignored her. ‘He wants……..’
‘AHHHHHH-!’ Shelia roared and ready to launch her Universe Pegasis.
‘I GONNA POUND YOU, ARASHA!’
‘H-Hey! Calm down!’
‘………..’

~Chapter 5 end~
-------------------------------
~Chapter 6 – Rampage! The battle with Hikaru-san!~
Hikaru challenged Shelia.
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:36 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hey, you pmed me with this, nice work. can you add custom characters such as -
Hmmmmm.......
better if you can describe more about his bey and the character or I can't write how does he talks.
well, the bey has a black/grey bolt with a sharp tooth on it like a dragon's with Dragu written beaneath it. The energy ring is pitch black with red tints on it and it has teeth designs going around it, the fusion wheel is litterally the same as lighting ldrago's but in a darker shade of red. and the spin track and performance tips are litterally the same as rock leone's but the spin track is black and perfomance tip is a dark red. Tyler has dark brown hair and is 12 years old, hewears a black leather jacket most of the time and a plain white shirt underneath it, he wears blue denim jeans and converse hi-tops. He is a good person but when he battles his nasty side comes out, but he cant control it.
Oh, I get it.
You mean that he normally is a good guy,
but when he battles his bad memories will come out and he will become terrified and the dark power 'pops' out?
~Chapter 6 - Rampage! The battle with Hikaru-san!~

about 5:00, at the Colosseum.

'Where's Hikaru? She said that she wants to battle in this Colosseum.......' Shelia said.
'Maybe she's not arriving yet. Don't be in a rush.' Arasha said.

'Hey, Shelia, Arasha!'
'Hikaru!'
'Sorry for waiting so long! Let' s battle! But......What happened to you, Arasha?'

Yes, Arasha got pouned yesterday,and his face was little bit purple in colour, so it just draw the attention of Hikaru.
'Uhhh........nothing.'
'Alright! let's battle now! Hikaru!'
'Okay!'

'Let's go! 3 , 2 , 1 .....'

'Go Shoot!'

The beys flew out from the launcher,and ram onto each other.Then,they went back to he edge of the stadium and keep circling.

'Shelia, you new bey looks cool!'
'Ha!'
'But even that so, I will use all my might to victory!'
'As I will lose!'

'Take a lesson of this! Unicorno Cyclone whip!'
Unicorno become slower and slower, and sinks into the bottom of the stadium.
Cyclone is created and surrounded Unicorno.

'I know how to take this out! Pegasis!'
Pegasis goes even more faster and using the slopes to jump high.Then it drops onto Unicorno and forces it out of the cyclone.

'Well, you're really improved.'
Hikaru looked at her Cyclone Unicorno spinning slower,'But this won't effect me!'
Just then, Unicorno goes faster and creating speed.
'Pegasis, go after Unicorno and try to push it out!'

Pegasis is trying to chase Unicorno, but..........
'What the hell!? It is trapped inside the cyclone!?' Shelia cried.
'Yes. In the beginning, this cyclone is actually a trap, waiting you to fall inside. Now you have no routes to escape! Unicorno!'

Unicorno's speed suddenly become extremely fast - You know, the Coat activate - and electricity starts creating next to it! It is.......

'Unicorno ! Purple Electric Flash!'
Unicorno stops circling and goes straight into Universe Pegasis, which it is still trapped inside the cyclone!

'This is bad. What should I do?'Shelia is worried and keeps on thinking. Suddenly she remembered once she watch in the amine.......

'Pegasis! Wait for the attack!'
Pegasis suddenly stopped trying to go out from the cyclone and wait.
'Waiting to lose,huh!?'

Unicorno rammed onto Pegasis and Pegasis flies up really high.

'I win again, Shelia!'
'Not so fast!'
'What do you mean!?'

Suddenly, there's a blue flash in the sky, it is as strong as the sun.
'This is the revenge- Universe Smash Attack upgrade! " Universe Meteor Attack"!! '

Just then, Universe Pegasis fall from the sky, with blue aura surrounding it.
The most amazing thing is - The hidden wings of Pegasis is spread out!

'As I will lose - Unicorno! Purple Electric Flash!'Hikaru cried out.
Unicorno creates purple electricity and flies up to the sky, and two finishing attack is going to ram onto each other.....!

'I will not let you win this time! Not now not ever!'
'I will win!'

'Go-------------! Unicorno (Pegasis)!'

Huge explosion- not blabbering- created when beys clashed each other.
The smoke created makes everyone in the Colossium can't see anything.

Several seconds passed, a weird thing happened- Two beys were still spinning in a low RPM rate, and an another bey was spinning in the stadium- it is Galaxy Dragulus.

'What the.......?'

~Chapter 6 end~
------------------------------
~Chapter 7-The mysterious Beyblade~

When Shelia and Hikaru were battling,
somebody disturbed their battle.
Who is he?
Well, I never expected I can write this for so long.
If you like this story, please rate and comment!
~Special Chapter 1- Universe Pegasis' mind~

Years past by.
The Darkness retrieved.
I should find my new partner to fight against evil.

Before this goes on,
I live in a ruin. Alone.
Hundreds of people,
somebody knows about my secret, while some are just wandering around.

They all want only one thing.
Power.

My power is only lent to who is required to have this pure power.
He or she... is the legend blader!

Soon, I found her.
She is so pure, so talent, so brave......
And I can feel the light and pureness straight from her heart!

So, I accept her.
I'll let her own my strength.
I'll fight with darkness and evil with her!
~Chapter 7-The mysterious Beyblade~

When the smoke is gone, Dragulas went back to its owner.
His owner stand in front of the entrance of the Colosseum.

'Hey, who the hell are you!? We're still battling!' Shelia yelled.
'Name is not important.' that person said. 'I'm here to get Universe Pegasis.'
'What!?'

'If I'm correct,' Arasha said,'You're the Gala-What-the-world-gang 's member,like that guy called Samuel does?'

'Hmph, that loser? Anyway, your correct.'That guy paused.
'My name is Tyler Draydon, the second headquarter of Galaxy Destruction Gang.'

'This is totally an April Fool joke.....'Hikaru grumbled.

'That's really nonsense!' Shelia roared. 'I will not let you have Universe Pegasis.'
'If you don't hand it in, I will decide it with a beyblade battle.' Tyler said.

'If you said so....... OK! I'll battle with you!'
Shelia took out her launcher and equip her Universe Pegasis.
'Hey wait-----'Arasha cried.
'Don't say anything!' Shelia said.' I'll fight against evil!'
'Indeed.'Tyler also took out his launcher and equip his Galaxy Dragulus.

'You must be careful, Shelia.' Hikaru said worriedly.
'I will!' Shelia replied.

'3 , 2 , 1 ,'

'Go shoot!.'

~Chapter 7 end~
-----------------------
~Chapter 8- Battle against the second headquarter of Galaxy Destruction Gang-Tyler Draydon ~
The battle between Shelia and Tyler begins.