The Beyblade Canadian Battle Series

So on October 31st, (aka halloween), YTV sent me an email regarding the Beyblade Canadian Battle Series. It gave me alot of random info. Heres a quote of it:

Quote:Attention Blader! You signed up to get a blade up on the competition at W.O.W! and now the wait is over. Click on the link for a free code thatÂ’ll give you an extra spot within the Beylocker to use in the BEYBLADE Battle Series.

The winner of the Battle Series will represent Canada at the World BEYBLADE Championship in Toronto

So. Apparently, for the Canadian Battle Series, it will require no actual battling, but these online, virtual battle game, battles. I find that totally crazy... Again, the battle series is only for kids ages 13-. I think this information has already been released on the WBO. Anyways, I want your opinion on this. Is it a good idea for the Canadian Battle Series to be online, or should it become a nationwide store event. (Like the US regional qualifiers). And why ?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuZvI_bNacm6S0qk4Tsk_...wKYgz16i1M]
If anybody says that it is better for the battles to be online, they should almost be banned ...

Also, this was already known.