4.00%
Awful...
0%
....................erm
16.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
BeyHub!
Episode 4: Defenders of the Fire Court

Unicorno and Pegasis were taking so long to find the Fire Court. Previously, Aquila had told everyone they had to split into four teams to collect each shield so the wizard of BeyHub, Edal Byeb, would let them return back home on Earth.

"Where is this Fire Court?" Unicorno asked. "Over there." Pegasis said, pointing towards a immense castle with the words: FIRE COURT in brazen orange at the top.
"Oh."

The two walked towards the Fire Court. "Wow, look at this thing." Pegasis gaped in awe at the massive construction.

Suddenly, two guys walked out the giant wooden door of the Fire Court. They both had burning firey hair. "Well, well, well. Look at this." said one.
"Yeah, I know, Pheonix. Two goody-two-shoes shield collectors coming to take our shield."

"Phoenix? You mean, as in Burn Pheonix?" Pegasis asked.
"Smart horsey, aren't you!" The other one said.
"Well, me and Kerbecs aren't going to just let you waltz in."
"Kerbecs? You mean, as in Hell Kerbecs?" Unicorno asked.
"We are the Defenders of the Fire Court!" Pheonix shouted.
"Beat us in a beyblade battle and then you can go and get the shield." Pheonix said, while readying his Burn Pheonix and Kerbecs's Hell Kerbecs.

"Pegasis, we don't have our beyblades. How are we going to battle?" Unicorno worried.
Suddenly, Kerbecs reached into his pocket and picked out two different beyblades and threw them to Pegasis and Unicorno.

"There you go. Heh, heh." Kerbecs snarled. The beyblades he had thrown were an instant disappointment to the two. They were Wind Pegasis DF145FS and Mad Unicorno 105F.

"Light wheel beyblades..." Unicorno sighed.
"Don't worry! Remember when we met Draciel?" Pegasis said.
"Who's Draciel?"
"That beyblade from the last series that got beaten up a lot."
"Oh, yeah..."
"His owner, Max, was so good with his beyblade spirit he could use Draciel and not ultimately fail."

"3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" They chanted as they let their beyblades spin.

Find out if they win in the next episode: Episode 5: Combined Power!
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:29 PM)Masamune. Wrote: "Light wheel beyblades..." Unicorno sighed.
"Don't worry! Remember when we met Draciel?" Pegasis said.
"Who's Draciel?"
"That beyblade from the last series that got beaten up a lot."
"Oh, yeah..."
"His owner, Max, was so good with his beyblade spirit he could use Draciel and not ultimately fail."

I lol'ed so hard when I read that. My god, my sides hurt... XD
omg that was so funny
Unique and awesome story. i might add that the ice palace should have wind aquario and ray gil.but again AWESOME STORY!
nice like ice
Hey, when are you going to make the next chapter?
DUDE THIS IS GREAT! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! VERY UNIQUE
rock aries shouldbe at desert cave as well as rock leone
It has been two months are there is no new chapter are you still continuing this story?
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:46 PM)Xyo Wrote: Edal Byeb is Betyblade backwaeds!

duh it was said in the story