Not that good
4.00%
Awful...
0%
....................erm
16.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
PROLOGUE:
One night, out of nowhere, a weird galactic beam came shooting to Earth. It split in our atmosphere and spreaded rays of light to every part of the world! But it didn't hit people. It hit the beyblades! The rays made all beyblades become transported to a different world known only to the beyblades as - BeyHub!

All beyblades came alive and were living breathing people! Now what will the beys of the world do to get them back to their respective owners!?

This is my new story. It's about beys coming to life and trying to save themselves.
Vote on the poll if you like it.

EPISODE 1: Beginning! Strange World!

"Where am I?" he said, standing up. "...what? I'm a...human?" He looked at his new body. He had blue clothing and spiked up Dark blue hair. He wore shiny blue shoes and had wavy blue 3/4 length shorts.

"How weird...One minute I'm an ordinary beyblade and now...?"

Pegasis stood up. He looked around and was quite alarmed to see another person/beyblade standing up.

"Owowow...that hurt." The other person Pegasis was looking at had Green hair, wore green clothes, green 3/4 length shorts and shiny green shoes.
"Unicorno? You're here too?" asked Pegasis.
"Pegasis? What's going on?"

Suddenly there was a strange gushing noise, like water and before they knew it, Pegasis and Unicorno were standing in deep sand that went up to their shoulders.
"Okay, this is officially weird." Unicorno remarked.
"Wait, Unicorno. Who do we know that likes to fill the stadium with sand?"

"Libra!" they both exclaimed. "Someone called my name?" said somebody standing on top of the sand pile. He wore exactly what Unicorno was, except a much lighter shade of green. "Unicorno and Pegasis? What are you doing here?"
"We could ask you the same thing!" they both said.
Suddenly there was a loud screech that was the unmistakable cry of an Eagle.
Unicorno and Pegasis turned around to greet the noise.
"Miss me?" said Aquila, in his purple clothing.

"So hold up...we're all humans now in an alternate universe but we still can use our moves that our owners taught us?" Unicorno asked. "Too cool!"

"Talking about owners...I miss Gingka..." Pegasis sighed.
"Me too...but not Gingka, I'm talking about Yuu..." said Libra.
"Don't worry guys...uh, I mean beys! We'll find our owners soon!"
"Yeah!" everyone cheered.

Suddenly there was loud 'sssss' noise, and this time it wasn't the sand gushing...

To Be Continued in Episode 2
Tell me what you think and then I'll see about making more episodes!
Talk about a new take on beyblade! This looks interesting, keep going! And the ssss is serpent, amirite?
keep going with this, I want to see how the beys act in human form
Bey Hub!

Episode 2: Enter! The Two Ketos!

The four turned to face a person sliding across the sand using a type of smooth-soled shoes, the 'sssss' noise. "Hello there!" he shouted. He had yellow clothing and behind him was another person skating on the sand dressed in red.
"Saggitario! Bull!" exclaimed Pegasis. "Hey Pegasis! So I see you have only arrived in BeyHub. Me and Bull were here yesterday too."
Unicorno was surprised. "What? So we're the late ones?" Unicorno sighed. "Oh well..."

"Used your Sonic Buster Move, eh, Libra?" Bull asked. Libra wore a look of guilt. "Sorry about that..."
"Well, we've got to get rid of this sand somehow.." Aquila thought. "Maybe water could wash this all away?" Saggitario suggested.
"That isn't a bad idea!" Unicorno agreed."Let's go find Aquario!" Pegasis exclaimed.
"No, no, no. We need a stronger bey. What about the two Ketoses?" Unicorno asked.
"Unicorno, it's not Ketoses, it's Keti."
"Oh, Pegasis, I'm pretty sure it's Ketoses."
"What would you know about Grammar, the closest thing to a brain you have is your horn!"
"And I suppose you know better?"

"Beys! Stop arguing!" Aquila shouted. Can we just agree Ketos is both singular and plural?" Unicorno and Pegasis were silent.
"Look, I'll ask Takara Tomy later, just get along will you?"
"Fine..." they both said.

The six beys walked along the sand filled paths until they came to a huge brick wall. So huge, it went so high that you couldn't see the top. "A wall? Who designed this place?" Unicorno grumbled. Bull suddenly had an idea. "I know! My Bull Uppercut will do some good here! Step aside!"
The rest of them moved to the sides and Bull took five steps back. "BULL UPPER!" he shouted as he rammed into the wall. There was lots of dust and smoke but after it all cleared, there was an evident hole in the wall shaped like a bull head.
"Piece of cake." Bull said rubbing his hands together. In front of the six, stood two other bey/people. One had light blue hair, light blue clothes and light blue shoes. The other was dressed in white.
"Ketos!" They all cheered.

"We're not here to have a party." The White Ketos said. "Yes, WhiteKetos is right. We're here to rule BeyHub!"
There were gasps among the group.

"That's right!" said BlueKetos. "So we will take you on in a Beyblade Battle! Me and WhiteKetos against you six. Sounds good?"
"We accept! If we win, you come with us. If we lose, we'll treat you like King and Queen!" shouted head-strong Unicorno and Pegasis in unison. "But we won't leave you at a disadvatage. Since there are six of us, you can have three tag-team matches and we could treat it like a best of three!"
"Fine. We've won, you just don't know it yet."WhiteKetos said.

Pegasis and Unicorno were up first."Wait, how do we battle if we're the beyblades?"
WhiteKetos and BlueKetos reached behind them and pulled out two launchers with beyblades in them. The beyblades were Grand Ketos WD145RS and Grand Ketos T125RS!

"Oh that's how."

Unicorno and Pegasis both looked down. They realised the had a belt each that carried their launcher ad their beyblade - which incidentally, was themselves. "I never thought I'd use myself." Unicorno said.
Ignoring that comment, Pegasis said "Let's go!"

To Be Continued...
I'll ask Takara Tomy later, okay?

LOL. XD

Wait, the bit-beasts themselves spin to battle and turn into beyblades? Why don't they just use their special moves as is and fight like regular animals do?
unicorno, " oh, that's how" haha
0_0
i lol so hard it hurts
awesome so far
beast story man!!!can i make a charac- i mean a beyblade*gigle*
Bey:Fireblaze
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:16 AM)C-Dub Wrote: beast story man!!!can i make a charac- i mean a beyblade*gigle*
Bey:Fireblaze

How are you making it then? Wouldn't you just be asking him to use that bey?
I meant submit or enter... sorry for not describing..
Great story its weird but I like that.
Awesome story could you make kerbex and ldrago also come that would be awesome
This is an interesting concept. Definitely original.

You should try describing their voices and going into their emotion. Also, the clothes they wear should probably be different, probably to match their bottoms/tracks. For example, I would make Pegasis where a tank top and slim shorts (since he has a short track) with big red sneakers (big red bottom). Unicorno would where boots because he has CS, which is either a defense or attack type bottom. Could also give him cargo capris and a sleak coat for the wheel and wider track. Libra might have sandals and leg warmers (since his bottom is constructed of two parts) and shorts with cross belts.

You have a lot of dialogue. Instead of saying there was sand in dialogue, you should give some detail for what they were feeling as they were sinking and how they came to be alerted of it.

It would be interesting to give them weapons, too, to reflect their method of attack. For example, Libra is a geomancer, Aquila could be like an archer, etc.
You should put wolf, orso, and capricorn
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: This is an interesting concept. Definitely original.

You should try describing their voices and going into their emotion. Also, the clothes they wear should probably be different, probably to match their bottoms/tracks. For example, I would make Pegasis where a tank top and slim shorts (since he has a short track) with big red sneakers (big red bottom). Unicorno would where boots because he has CS, which is either a defense or attack type bottom. Could also give him cargo capris and a sleak coat for the wheel and wider track. Libra might have sandals and leg warmers (since his bottom is constructed of two parts) and shorts with cross belts.

You have a lot of dialogue. Instead of saying there was sand in dialogue, you should give some detail for what they were feeling as they were sinking and how they came to be alerted of it.
Aquila should have long pants that reach to his shoes.
I could imagine Aquila wearing drivers for shoes.
Aquila should have been wide feet, and jet shoes! lol (just joking)

Cool story bro (literally XD)
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: This is an interesting concept. Definitely original.

It would be interesting to give them weapons, too, to reflect their method of attack. For example, Libra is a geomancer, Aquila could be like an archer, etc.

Thanks for the advice! Grin

Oh, and by the way, Kerbecs, L Drago and Pheonix (Fireblaze) accepted!
BeyHub!

Episode 3 (Part 1of 3): Epic Battle! Ketos take all!

NOTE: This entire episode won't make sense if you haven't read Episode 1 and 2!
When I'm talking about the BeyPeople, I will only say their name. When I'm talking about the beyblades I will say their Metal Wheel as well so you don't get confused.

"3...2...1...Go Shoot!" they chanted as they launched their beyblades. Ray Unicorno D125CS and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F were circling the stadium floor. Which was a big sandy mess now.

Before anybody could say anything, WhiteKetos and BlueKetos exclaimed:
"Go! Twin Ketos Knockout Attack!" The two Ketos beyblades charged in at their opponants. In midway, the Ketos were side by side and heading straight for Pegasis.
"You're ganging up on me!" Pegasis said. Just a split second before the twin Ketos could make contact with Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno came shooting in between them.

"Take this, Ketos!" Unicorno said, as Ray Unicorno came to take a hit for Galaxy Pegasis. But this bravado was useless, as instead of Galaxy Pegasis getting hurt, Ray Unicorno was thrown far into a spot where the sand was deep - far too deep for Ray Unicorno to keep spinning. So - you guessed it - Ray Unicorno was out of the game.

"Argh..." Unicorno said as he shamefully picked up his Ray Unicorno and brushed the sand of it. "Go Pegasis!" Pegasis said. As Galaxy Pegasis starting making mini-circles faster and faster until there was a tornado of raging wind.
The tornado got bigger and bigger and picked up all the sand on the floor. "Uh, oh. That didn't go as planned." Pegasis said as he gazed at the huge sandstorm in front of him.

Suddely there was a clink of metal and Galaxy Pegasis came flying out of the sandstorm, but still spinning. "I get it!" Pegasis exclaimed. "Galaxy Pegasis took power out of the sandstorm to keep spinning. "Since there is no stadium," Aquila said, "This match isn't over."

Suddenly, Pegasis realised that there two beyblades in the sandstorm circling violently with sand everywhere. It was the two Grand Ketos!
"I can easily draw out the battle, or I could risk it by taking a head on strike!"
"Let's go Galaxy Pegasis!" he said without much hesitation. Then Galaxy Pegasis charged toward the struggling Ketos and knocked them out!

Everyone cheered for Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis because they won.

"Bring on Round 2..." said BlueKetos.

To be continued in Episode 3 Part 2...
good chapter(s)!!I like the creativity!
BeyHub!

Episode 3 (Part 2 of 3): Epic Battle! Ketos take all!

NOTE: Read Part 1 of this episode. No, seriously, read it. That is, if you haven't already.

NOTE 2: Instead of saying the whole beyblade name, eg. Hell Kerbecs, I'll just abbreviate it slightly like this: HKerbecs. Make Sense?

WhiteKetos and BlueKetos both got their beyblades ready for Round 2. They both looked a bit thrown off, from losing against Unicorno and Pegasis. Up next was Saggitario and Bull. Of course, they were using Flame Saggitario C145S and Dark Bull H145SD respectively. WhiteKetos got her Grand Ketos T125RS and BlueKetos got his Grand Ketos WD145RS.

"3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" They chanted. Saggitario and Bull's beyblades had both landed in a defensive position. In theory, this isn't a bad idea. But when the two Ketos wanted the position too, it was. Ketos were both heading towards DBull and FSaggitario. "Let me deal with this, Saggitario!" Bull said. "BULL UPPER!" Suddenly, DBull's track (H145) lit up and DBull charged towards the Ketos. But this wasn't a good idea.

"Ketos!" WhiteKetos and BlueKetos shouted. "Go! New Special Move! Ketos Whirlpool Overdrive!"

Suddenly, DBull came flying out of this immense whirlpool, and something else came flying out too. No points given to the person who guesses what it was: Flame Saggitario.

"Too easy!" BlueKetos said, taking back his Ketos (WD145RS) and WhiteKetos took back hers.

"Round Three is coming up next!" Libra said.
"You two?" WhiteKetos laughed.
"What's so funny about two beyblades who are going to defeat you?" Aquila remarked.

To Be continued in part 3! Conclusion to the three part episode!
BeyHub!

Episode 3 (Part 3 of 3! Conclusion to the Three-part Episode!): Epic Battle! Ketos take all!

It was the battle to end the best of three match. So far, thanks to Pegasis and Unicorno winning in the beginning, Pegasis and co. got 1 win.
Which made it 1-0.
The Ketos Tag took on Saggitario and Bull and won which made it 1-1.
So the battle rested on Aquila and Libra.

"3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" The beyblades launched with intensity.

Pegasis saw Unicorno's eyes moving around weirdly. "Are you alright, Unicorno?"
"Yeah, I just...love beyblade so much, I...keep my eyes on the beys...a bit too much."
"I wonder about you, my friend."

"Come on, Aquila, don't fail me now!" Aquila said.

Suddenly there was a flash of purple lightning across the sky. There was a purple void that formed, and out of it jumped a weird person. He jumped down to the ground. He wore a purple robe and had a long white beard with spiked up hair.
He must have been about 60, but trying to get away with being called 15.

The man jumped down and stepped on all the beyblades.
"What? We were having a battle!"

"Zippozoo..." said the weird man. "Zippozeer..."

"I think this guys got issues." Unicorno stated.

"Make all your beys...DISAPPEAR!"

Suddeny, all the beys disappeared. By beys, I mean the metal beyblades, not the BeyPeople.
"That's Edal Byeb." Aquila explained.
"That''s what now?" Pegasis asked.
"Edal Byeb. The wizard of BeyHub. BeyHubs leader. So he made our beys disappear."
"That stinky dude!" said Libra. "Stinky Stinky Stinky!"
"Has anyone noticed," said Saggitario. "His name backwards is Beyblade?"
"Exactly." Aquila said.

"If don't have our beys, then what do we do?" Unicorno asked.
"We split ways." Aquila said. "That's the only way. You see, Edal was trying to tell us that we are the beys, not the metal beyblades. We're the beys. So we split ways only because we need too. You see, BeyHub is split in four chambers. One is the Fire Court, the second is the Ice Palace, then the Desert Cave, and then the Tornado Gate. We split four ways. Saggitario and Bull go to Ice Palace. White and BlueKetos, got to Tornado Gate. Unicorno and Pegasis go to Fire Court and me and Libra will go to Desert Cave. Each chamber has a Shield. If we collect all four shields, Edal Byeb will let us come back to Earth and return us to Ginga, Kadoya, Tsubasa, Yuu, Kenta, Benkei, Sophie and Wells. Lets go!"

So all the beyblades, on such short notice, split in tag-teams, in order to collect all the BeyShields.
Watch out for the next episode, Episode 4: Defenders of the Fire Court
good chapter dude!
The two ketos' finishing move/ultimate attack is "Grand Decaulion"
but their individual moves are...
white- Grand Victoire
blue- Grand Fleet

Ketos Whirpool Over Drive does not exist and sounds gay... IMAO
Can you put poison serpent in?

I love this story!How did you think of the beys being turned in to people?
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:12 PM)big_sam Wrote: The two ketos' finishing move/ultimate attack is "Grand Decaulion"
but their individual moves are...
white- Grand Victoire
blue- Grand Fleet

Ketos Whirpool Over Drive does not exist and sounds gay... IMAO

Let me say one thing. Don't call stuff "gay". It has picked up a negative connotation that it does not deserve. Gay is not bad. In fact, "straight" should be an insult, as we seem to be the jerks and the abnormal ones. If you can't beat it, don't insult stuff without adding some way to make it better.
Okay, enough of that, original story, I like it!
Whens the next chapter