The Best Valkyrie Evolution (relative to it’s season)

In this thread we’re going to discuss the most fun, and the most powerful Valkyrie. When judging the beyblades; think of its max. RPM (speed), power, gimmicks and stamina.
Here’s my rankings of all Valkyrie (including strike god Valkyrie)
10. Valkyrie
9. God Valkyrie
8. Strike God Valkyrie
7. Victory Valkyrie
6. Winning Valkyrie
5. Slash Valkyrie
4. Savior Valkyrie
3. Cho Z Valkyrie
2. Ultimate Valkyrie
1. Brave Valkyrie
Ovilisoly, Cho-z Valkyrie, It's almost unburstable
(Jan. 06, 2023  7:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Here’s my rankings of all Valkyrie (including strike god Valkyrie)
10. Valkyrie
9. God Valkyrie
8. Strike God Valkyrie
7. Victory Valkyrie
6. Winning Valkyrie
5. Slash Valkyrie
4. Savior Valkyrie
3. Cho Z Valkyrie
2. Ultimate Valkyrie
1. Brave Valkyrie

Bro.... how do you manage to read my mind!!!

And yes brave valkyrie on top
Honestly I’m going to be ranking the Valkyries and how good they were in their relative product season.
10. Strike God Valkyrie
9. God Valkyrie
8. Slash Valkyrie
7. Brave Valkyrie
6. Cho Z Valkyrie
5. Winning Valkyrie
4. Valkyrie Wing Accel
3. Victory Valkyrie
2. Ultimate Valkyrie
1. Savior Valkyrie
(Competitive Part Wise)
You cant do slash like that bro Smile lol
Slash isnt all that good. Pretty much all of its parts have no competitive use. There are better attack parts in GT.
(Apr. 10, 2023  12:20 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Slash isnt  all that good. Pretty much all of its parts have no competitive use. There are better attack parts in GT.
I mean relative to its season in the anime. Idk if y'all talking about irl
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:19 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  12:20 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Slash isnt  all that good. Pretty much all of its parts have no competitive use. There are better attack parts in GT.
Slash has almost no feats in the anime, aside from beating Dragon and Ashura. We should've seen it battle more in GT. I wanted to see it battle on the Hypersphere stadium, GT wasted a lot of charecters.

Clearly you do not understand what competitive is which is what I highlighted under my list.

Unseen was talking competitive part wise. Plus, we've only seen so much of Valkyrie since God.
In terms of cometetive use then imo ultimate valkryie
If its most fun then strike god valk
(Jan. 06, 2023  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, Brave Valkyrie.

How much better is Brave than Ultimate?
(Apr. 26, 2023  1:33 AM)Haunter Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2023  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, Brave Valkyrie.

How much better is Brave than Ultimate?

Brave, along with mostly all of sparking, are outclassed. Ultimate is one of the best right spin attackers but when variable is worn down it’s harder to control. Brave, for sparking, was pretty much one of the best attackers for its season for a stock bey, but I don’t know the cons for worn down evolution.
Brave is definitley op. Ultimate doesn't compare Uncertain
(May. 02, 2023  9:45 PM)ethan navarro Wrote: the one from turbo

Winning or Cho-Z?
(May. 03, 2023  12:09 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:

Winning or Cho-Z?
Well, Cho-Z is way better. I think it might be him.
(May. 03, 2023  12:09 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:

Winning or Cho-Z?
Cho-z
My rankings in my opinion from best to worst is:

1. Cho-Z (it was good, and it didn't have a lot of competition from other attack types)
2. Brave (high speed and powerful rubber blades)
3. OG (single layers were pretty balanced but Valkyrie was the best attack type layer prior to Xcalibur)
4. Ultimate (similar to Brave it's fast and powerful however it is a bit harder to control in a season where attack types struggle a bit more)
5. Victory (another balanced season where it can perform decently well)
6. Winning (hard to control but can still win some battles)
7. Strike (doesn't have the power of other Valkyries but it is still able to beat some opponents)
8. Savior (poor burst resistance and poor attack power but its unpredictability gives it a leg up against the last spot)
9. Slash (bad burst resistance, bad attack power, light weight, and unlike Savior doesn't have a gimmick that can maybe let it get lucky)

This was my opinion and I hope that everyone can respect that.