The Beatles

I don't even know where to start. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE The Beatles and no one can deny that they made the biggest impact on music that the world has ever seen.

As for the movies, I've only ever seen 'A Hard Day's Night' (which, by the way, is really funny - they have a great sense of humour) and I adore it. Here is a clip of a beautiful song with John and Paul singing in two part harmony. It's called "If I fell":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eh5YwjfaCXk
(I love it when George falls through the amp, LOL)

I'd love to see Yellow Submarine as it's so bizarre, but it's out of print and so hard to get a copy of! :(
Are they Japanese?

If not, I don't care.

(I'm seriously kidding; I don't know enough about The Beatles to judge.)
My local Blockbuster/Library have copies of Yellow Submarine, and yet I still haven't seen it.

also, who are these beatles. are they an insect band?
they're a from one of the Kamen Rider series!!!! (there is one that involved instruments)

i remember back in grade 3 we did this musical kinda show thing with the beatles music
My dad is a big fan.

I'm more partial to their later style; white album, Abbey Road.
The Beatles is a good band, my MP3 is packed with there songs.
Danny Wrote:The Beatles is a good band, my MP3 is packed with there songs.

WAS! 2 members are dead and they disbanded over 2 centuries ago.

Still my workplace plays like literally ALL their songs... Drives me NUTS. OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
They're still really awesome, though. They revolutionized music, which I hear is pretty hard to do.
i hve a few of there cds im mot a huge fan though
Sorry to bring back a dead topic, but the Beatles really do deserve to be talked about. I'd like to keep this topic alive, because I love talking about the Beatles.

I own quite a few of their CDs physically, and every UK release digitally. I have a few B-Side albums aswell.

CDs I own: Abbey Road, Please Please Me, Love, 1, Let It Be...Naked, and Rubber Soul.

Rubber Soul is my favorite BY FAR.

The Beatles changed the world, musically and John Lennon did a lot politically.
There great. I own the number 1 collection they had.
Beatles are aaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmaaaaazing, i felt wierd playing a concert with a beatles song with my guitar strap in a normal position XD
I F**CKING love the Beatles.
these guys are classic, and they hold a special place in my heart. I remember when I was 5 my dad used to play yellow submarine in the car and I loved it. I would ask him to play it every time we went for a drive. Great band, one of my faves.