The Basalt Thread: All Basalt-based customizations go here!

It would be a good Anti-Meta but for Attack not so much,
Besides there's been ton of testing on that combo.
A little while ago, i went pretty well with a MF-H Basalt Bull 230WB, decent stamina, though it does lose to Hell Kerbecs BD145WD by a maybe...3-10 seconds. Plus a bit more attack power cause of the WB.
(May. 18, 2011  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IS it possible to use Basalt for attack? With all the weight it should be able to do something. I just got my Basalt yesterday so i havent been able to do any testing yet. I looked on the Box and it said if you make MF basalt horogium90RF that it would be a decent attack type. Has anyone tested this? Is it possible that Basalt could dominate the game like Libra did?

Isn't it MF2 Heavy? Not that that would really help it. My Basalt Horogium 100RF MF2 Heavy has almost no stamina.
(May. 18, 2011  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IS it possible to use Basalt for attack? With all the weight it should be able to do something. I just got my Basalt yesterday so i havent been able to do any testing yet. I looked on the Box and it said if you make MF basalt horogium90RF that it would be a decent attack type. Has anyone tested this? Is it possible that Basalt could dominate the game like Libra did?

It doesn't work too badly on a really aggressive CS.

I used MF-H Basalt Horolgium UW145CS to get some decent results. I wouldn't say this is the best combo you could have for attack with it though, I chose UW145 on aesthetics.
Yay Yamislayer! Thanks for this. Also i think anyone who has a gemios clear wheel and basalt should try MF Basalt Gemios [any track except 230] RF/R2F. Its really good. Allowing Basalt to move freely without all that extra weight from the CWs.