25.00%
They're ok.
0%
I don't like them.
25.00%
They're 7 decades old! Who are they?
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
The Animals were a blues/rock band of five Englishmen that was formed in the early 1960's. They gained popularity in 1964 and had various comebacks in the 70's and 80's.

I wonder if anyone knows or remembers them? Probably their best known song is House of the Rising Sun, a slightly chilling song about a gambler.

My personal favourite song is It's my Life. Not exactly the most morally sound song, but there are a few motivational verses.

So do you know these guys? Do you like them? What's your favourite song of theirs?
Discuss!
I've heard them before and they aren't that bad.
Yah, some of their songs aren't that great, but some (in my opinion) are amazing. "It's my life," "Don't bring me down," "We've gotta get out of this place," and "House of the rising sun" are all some of my personal favourites.
(Dec. 01, 2013  6:49 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Yah, some of their songs aren't that great, but some (in my opinion) are amazing. "It's my life," "Don't bring me down," "We've gotta get out of this place," and "House of the rising sun" are all some of my personal favourites.

"It's my life" is great.
The message isn't really the best, but the whole "no regrets" part changed how I lived my life XD