56.00%
Anais
4.00%
Mom
0%
Dad
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Share your thoughts about Cartoon Network's The Amazing World of Gumball here!
It's a decent show, but now as good as Adventure Time or the Regular Show.

EDIT: Maybe you can try to contribute to your own topic...
Also, threads about shows etc go into Media.
In london I only saw one.
Love the show! when i saw gumball kiss darwin i was disturbed. freaky...
(May. 28, 2011  11:41 PM)Ryuk Wrote: It's a decent show, but now as good as Adventure Time or the Regular Show.

EDIT: Maybe you can try to contribute to your own topic...
I like TAWOG as much as those two shows, but it has much more comedy then those two also.

Its a good show but it will definitely never be better than adventure time or regular show
that said i still love to watch it
I like to watch this cartoon but not once i got the chance to watch it Unhappy
I have seen this show once or twice; it seems ok. I would say better than Regular Show, but not as good as Adventure Time.
Heh, at least Cartoon Network has finally got some decent shows after years of nothing but garbage...
I hate this show. IMO, it's horrible. I have no idea why people like fart jokes and such...
I think this is one of the best TV Shows currently airing on CN. I only watch like 6 shows on there now(everything else on there either sux or is gone 4 good), and I'm hoping some new episodes come soon. Fav episode is probably "The Spoon" or "The Prank".
I love the show. It's immature like me. XD Anyways, my favorite character is Gumball. Darwin is a close second. XD I also like this show because I can watch it with my parents and they laugh, too. It's one of the best shows they have on there right now, in my opinion. Grin
Love this show. My favorite character (on that list) would probably be gumball.
Love it! Almost as awesomesauce as Adventure time and Regular Show!