Poll: FINAL ROUND, WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR?

Kujikato
61.54%
Synth
15.38%
The Bishop
23.08%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
I liked them all, but voted for bishop for his unique take on the theme.
My vote goes to Kujikato for his colour scheme and transformation of the topic.
Kujikato you've got my vote dude, that is totally awesome, the other two are good as well, but this is my favourite !!!!!
Kuji, you've got my vote too!

I loved your work! The colours just matched up so well!
I have to vote for Kujikato : The Bishop's idea was more original, but it would have seemed more logical to place the barcode on the right since the animal's strikes would have 'blended' more into a barcode on that side. Plus, in terms of graphics, I think there could have been better backgrounds or better ways of integrating the strikes into the overall piece.
Finally chose. Kujikato got my vote because it looked the best IMO
My vote goes for Kujikato! Super awesome job!Grin
My vote is for Kujikato too. The color scheme, light scheme, light threads, they all go together and form a beautiful canvas with many complex parts. Well Done Bro!!
Kujikato seems to be the clear winner here :o

But I'll let the poll timeout by itself !
Congratulations Kujikato!

Honestly you would have gotten my vote as well,
That last composition came out really great! Wish it were bigger to admire. Smile Fun competition, thanks for all the awesome comments and compliments throughout the rounds everyone.
Thanks everyone! Congratz to The Bishop and Synth as well! Great finals guys!

Thanks Bishop, your entry would've had my vote as well, haha. It's a brilliantly creative piece, try re-working it and see how it turns out, great concept bro.
Wooh! last place XD

I guess im little late (Okay, maybe a lot late but it's better late than never right?) but CONGRATS KUJI! AND BISHOP AS WELL Grin partly the reason why im late was exams and other stuff

Were still deciding, Bishop, stay tuned for a PM Grin