The Adventures Of Roan Character Thread

Here you can post characters for my story! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make your character practical! I will like your post if it is practical!
I will add my Vincent Shadow guy to your story.
Name: Vincent Shadow
Bey: Shadow Winning Valkyrie 2 Vortex Impact [img] https://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-Black-Wi...ect=mobile[/img] Attack type, It is stronger than Winning Valkyrie.
Special Move: Bermuda Shadow. Valkyrie hits the opponent with it's swords in the shape of a triangle.
Appearence: He looks like a vampire that is 5'11".
Personally: Very creepy. He believes that beys should live in the shadows. He had this opinion when he was younger when a Vampire bit him and his bey. When every he bursts a bey, Shadow Energy enters the bursted bey making it hard to control. Only he can control the shadow beys.
(Mar. 07, 2019  2:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Here you can post characters for my story!

How about this 

Jack
Looks: short a red shirt with a hood on it and wears red pants and has red hair

Height: 4'11
Bey: Inferno Wolf
A duel spin bey and uses steal spin and stronger all cho z beys 
Bey looks: has a wolf on it and has fiery look to it
Name: Daniel Aziel

Appearance: Red, spiky hair and Brown eyes. He wears a Black T-Shirt and a Dark Red jacket, and Black pants with Red stripes. He also wears a rose-gold necklace with a letter "D" pendant.

Personality: He is extremely rude and shows little signs of sportsmanship, but is unbelievably nice to his brother, Gabriel Aziel. In battle, he will most likely make multiple insults at the opponent, unless he thinks the opponent is strong. He is not easily impressed, though.

Beyblade: Havoc Daemon-An Attack-type, Right Spin Layer that is somewhat diamond shaped, with a Black, rubber wing on each side. Each wing is spring-loaded so the Beyblade can create Bound Attack, like God Valkyrie/Genesis Valtryek V3. In the middle of the Layer, there is a horned, dragon-like face facing forward. The primary colors are Black, Red, and Gray. There is metal on top of the wings and under the Layer.

Disk: 13. A red 13.

Driver: Demolish- A hexagon-shaped spring loaded rubber flat. The spring is there so the Driver can prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental Self-KOs from bouncing, like Nothing and Absorb. The Driver is Red and the rubber is Black.

Special Move: Rebound Uppercut- Daemon uses it's spring loaded wings to hit the opponent's Beyblade into the stadium wall, then hits under the opponent's Beyblade, sending it flying and in some cases bursting it.
Name: Fax Terror
Appearance: Crazy White Hair, Brown Eyes. Wears unzipped Camo jacket with F on its back and black jeans with dark green sneakers.
Kind, helpful, a bit shy... But his true persona can be withnessed when he is angry. Sharp-Minded and Smart, demonic, villainous, destructive and power hungry...

Beyblade: Nox Chaos. Left-Spin Attack. (There was a thread made about it today.): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Draft-N...Angle-Jolt

Special Moves: Nox Hammer - Using its hammers, Chaos crushes into the opponent delivering 2 strong hits.

Nox Counter - Using the hammers, Chaos crushes into a wall and rushes at opponent for a big hit. (Only at Stage 2 of Metal Rods gimmick.)

Chaos Flight - Using its angle of hammer, Chaos slides up on the wall and flies into the air for a second. Then it falls on the opponent, crushing him into the floor.

Nox Spiral - Using its Jolt driver and curvature of the stadium, Chaos stops for a moment and then accelerates and crushes into the opponent, causing it to hit the wall or KO or Burst. (Only when Angered.)

Nox Eclipse - Using all the powers at once, Chaos glows for a moment and then creates an illusion that it vanished. (Because everything is very bright) and then crushes into the opponent from the back at last moment, causing a small explosion. (Only when angered.)

Chaos Strike - Using its hammer angle, Chaos hits an opponent with upper or down side of it, making it witness Upper Attack or Smash Attack.

Image:
[Image: ChaosC4.jpg]

Note: He is very prominent to breaking someone's beyblade. (Only when angry.)
Note 2: When the Stage 2 of the First Gimmick comes, it should make a little "ding, ding" sound. (THAT'S VERY IMPORATANT IN BATTLE!!!)
Name: Alex Diamond
Personality: Kind-hearted and polite, but has a short temper and when he’s angry, he is ANGRY. Also, he is somewhat shy.
Physical Description: He has short, messy black hair, pale blue eyes that turn to a deep maroon when angry, and pale skin. He wears a red shirt and black jeans, and a grey-blue jacket.
Bey: Dragonic Ares 7Lift Xtreme”
Dragonic Ares is an aggressive layer with four main blades. Each blade is shaped like a sword.

Xtreme” or Xtreme Double Dash is Xtreme with a golden spring and a small wind-up gear. When the gear kicks in, Ares begins to spin faster and the driver becomes wider, allowing it to move faster and attack harder. It’s beast is a warrior in copper armor that wields a long ruby blade.

Specials:
Blazing Attack - Ares attacks while surrounded in a blazing aura.

Inferno Strike - Ares attacks after its beast appears, allowing it to strike harder.

Raging Bonfire Boost - Ares’ driver kicks in and it begins spinning faster and moving much faster.

Inferno Crush - After being knocked into the air, Ares smashes on top of the opponent with maximum force.

Other: Alex is colorblind, but he can see other bladers’ auras in color.
Okay this is how I will do this! I will request a character role and you guys can audition a character!

Right now I’m looking for 3 normal bladers!
(Mar. 10, 2019  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay this is how I will do this! I will request a character role and you guys can audition a character!

what do you mean by normal bladers
(Mar. 10, 2019  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay this is how I will do this! I will request a character role and you guys can audition a character!

Normal bladers as in....?
I mean the ones that you posted above

(Mar. 10, 2019  5:07 AM)PersonPerson Wrote:

Normal bladers as in....?
Any one want to audition their character?
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Any one want to audition their character?

What do you mean by audition
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Any one want to audition their character?

What do you mean by audition

I mean post this: “I audition ________ for ________”
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: What do you mean by audition

I mean post this: “I audition ________ for ________”

Ok, but what does it do
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean post this: “I audition ________ for ________”

Ok, but what does it do

It tells me what position they want there character in and it also helps me with ideas
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ok, but what does it do

It tells me what position they want there character in and it also helps me with ideas

what do you mean about position
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:44 PM)Jack jackson Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It tells me what position they want there character in and it also helps me with ideas

what do you mean about position

Role
I audition jack for sub character or main you decide man
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:47 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: I audition jack for sub character or main you decide man
That’s not what I am looking for right now. I’m looking for bladers (characters) who are average!
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:47 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: I audition jack for sub character or main you decide man
That’s not what I am looking for right now. I’m looking for bladers (characters) who are average!

Average you mean ...
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:52 PM)Jack jackson Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s not what I am looking for right now. I’m looking for bladers (characters) who are average!

Average you mean ...

Well actually I’m looking for 3 bladers for a tournament!
Okay I will still audition Jack
I audition Daniel Aziel for the tournament.
I audition Alex for second place
Okay thanks for the auditions! But this is how to know you’ve been accepted! I will like the post that says “I audition for _____ with ________” Smile