Thanks for having me

Hey WBO, my name is Annilater009. I've been in Beyblading since it started. I took an indefinite break right before engine gears came out. After hearing in 2008 that MFB was coming back, although after 5 pre-hws mfbs I decided to wait until MFB came to America. Now that its here, I'm back in the swing.
I think that what the WBO does is a very great thing. Your threads have given good ideas about customization as well as good purchase suggestions. Your hospitality is great and I look forward to being a part of the WBO.
Welcome, enjoy the WBO Smile
welcome to the WBO but be careful what you say here cause just about anything that somebody has already done can get you a warning
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:20 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: welcome to the WBO but be careful what you say here cause just about anything that somebody has already done can get you a warning
Your every move will be rated on originality, if you fail to produce unique ideas you will be liquified.
cherry your comment is basically saying what I said
Your post inspired me, I added intensity.
oh ok i've never inspired anyone before lol
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:20 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: welcome to the WBO but be careful what you say here cause just about anything that somebody has already done can get you a warning
This is wrong ... We just expect people to acknowledge what topics already exist.
well yeah but new people make that mistake it's just the people that have been here for at least a week that know how the site works i'm just saying that to scare him
Welcome to the WBO!

and there is really no reason to scare him, everyone makes mistakes.
I did it cause it's fun to scare newbies
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:22 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I did it cause it's fun to scare newbies
that's not nice, we should welcome people, not scare them
ok ok sorry
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
This is wrong ... We just expect people to acknowledge what topics already exist.
hah, just read the pm you got when you signed up and you'll be OK, so don't be scared to post a thread! Joyful_2 have fun!