Thank you Valkyrie...

Since ultimate is likely the last Valkyrie I decided to make a thread dedicated for everyone to share their memories of it. The title is a spoof of #Thankyousakurai when SSBU ended DLC Cycle some time ago. Since Valkyrie is also in a similar spot, I decided ti do the same,
I gotta say that Valtryek and Valtryek V2 are the reason i started to play with beyblades again, after the end of G-Revolution anime (which is quite a long pause, like 12-13 years). Metal fight never really grew up on me, i don't hate it but i don't adore it either. Years passed. Then i randomly googled "beyblade" to see if it was still around a bunch of years ago and i was pretty surprised to see a new series called beyblade burst. The rest is history, it grew up on me slowly but unstoppable. Searched for the main character's bey, it was Valtryek/Valkyrie owned by a guy named Valt Aoi. I bought it (or maybe it was the two beys set with a yellow stadium and Valtryek V2 plus Spryzen S2? I can't remember...) just for pure fun and understand that bursting mechanism. I felt like a kid again, i couldn't believe burst beyblades attracted me just like plastic gen did. So thank you Valtryek/Valkyrie, you'll always have a special place in my heart.
I was never I big fan of Valkyrie. Now, before you burn me alive, lemme explain: Valkyrie is iconic, but I don't like attack that much '-'
But looking back now I do appreciate that Valkyrie was made, I can't imagine the burst anime without it anymore lol. If somehow that isn't the last Valkyrie and it gets evolved to something stupid like Saber Valkyrie (no offense Saber fans), I'll probably not care that much, but most would so I'll just pretend I would.
About memories with it, I never owned it, but I did cheered when Valt vs Lui in s1 finale AND Valt vs Shu on s2 finale. It's not the bey, but the Legacy that it has (Oh, so that's why they choose legacy...). Also I lied, I own a Genesis Valtryek, only the layer, it is the green recolor.
So, cya Valkyrie (If you do get retired with Valt (If Valt does get retired))
I may only have Slash Valkyrie, but man what fun times we had. I loved how you always burst because bursts are so fun to watch, but I have found ways to make you a great bey and for that I thank you for such fun. I may have the worst Valkyrie, but it is the best in my heart. Farewell my easily bursting friend, may I get Brave and Savior Valkyrie in your honor.
Goodbye Valkyrie!