Text Shop

Everything is free. Just post in the thread what you want written and what type of text you want. You may have seen some of my pieces. The logo on top is my work. Team Hammerbolts logo is my work. The Bey Brawl tourney and team logos are also my work. Team Armor Blader's logo is also my work. Thanks!
Most of your threads use this, no?

http://cooltext.com/

So, you aren't really doing much for someone with this, they can make it themselves in a few minutes.
(Aug. 20, 2013  3:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Most of your threads use this, no?

http://cooltext.com/

So, you aren't really doing much for someone with this, they can make it themselves in a few minutes.

Check out what I made using that website!!Grin
This is for me to do it for you, and Ryukiba you need to save it and get the HTML code by registering.
Right sorrySmile how do I do that?
(Aug. 20, 2013  5:00 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This is for me to do it for you

Honestly, it takes longer if you do it for someone else, especially if you're offline, it literally takes 2 minutes to make.
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:11 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Right sorrySmile how do I do that?
I can do it for you. It is hard to explain.
(Aug. 20, 2013  5:00 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This is for me to do it for you, and Ryukiba you need to save it and get the HTML code by registering.

Or, he could just save the text and then upload it to imageshack and then post it here, you don't have to do the whole HTML thing.
You can? ThanksSmile
My name in burning lettersSmile
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:36 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Wow that looks cool!Smile thanks!Grin…… now what do I do?Tongue_out
Just copy my post and put it wherever you want.
Could I have one with my name on it with Fire text, too?
You are doing absolutely no work here ... I had thread for something that didn't require much more (need more that what you have) and it got closed, so this should be closed too, especially since people know how to make the text.
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:36 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Is there a way you can change it to blue fire?
Thanks okJoyful_2 thanks though!Smile
Also I just made the logo for the Battle by the lake tournament!