(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Oct. 11, 2013  10:10 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:06 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can someone tell me a video title for our account?

*cough* team soaring phoenix.... Awesome blazers.... Phoenix kings.... *kinda lame*.... You could call it... Kai.

You called or were you just speaking
we just hit 800 posts and lol i think i might make a video with my cat playing beyblade she loves to attack them
it kind of had to do with beyblade but if any of yall have any requests of a battle just ask
I could try to post a video of some battles with my dad, little brother and I!Grin I don't know if my dad will let me though?-.- but I could ask!Smile
its not mandatory i just did it for some reason idk i guess i just did it to do it
(Oct. 11, 2013  11:14 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: i might make a video with my cat playing beyblade she loves to attack them

That sounds so cute!Joyful_3 and it'll be funny!X)
(Oct. 12, 2013  6:37 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  5:18 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: LOL ANYWAY I got a copy of pokemon y

Cool anyway back on topic, so when are we going to have new videos in the youtube channel?Smile

well im working on the other blocks of the "King Phoenix Tournament" those should be up soon
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:00 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  6:37 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  5:18 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: LOL ANYWAY I got a copy of pokemon y

Cool anyway back on topic, so when are we going to have new videos in the youtube channel?Smile

well im working on the other blocks of the "King Phoenix Tournament" those should be up soon

What's the King Phoenix Tournament?Smile
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:05 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:00 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  6:37 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Cool anyway back on topic, so when are we going to have new videos in the youtube channel?Smile

a tournament series that im doing on our channel
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:13 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:05 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  9:00 PM)Hakumen Wrote: well im working on the other blocks of the "King Phoenix Tournament" those should be up soon

a tournament series that im doing on our channel

Looks coolSmile
you think if it was a king phoenix tournament you could have asked us what beys we wanted represented as us so we could have a tournament
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:19 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: you think if it was a king phoenix tournament you could have asked us what beys we wanted represented as us so we could have a tournament

So like custom tournament everyone's doing? Huh? Except we use a bey that represents us?
no i meant he shows us his list of beys and we choose one to represent us
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:19 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: you think if it was a king phoenix tournament you could have asked us what beys we wanted represented as us so we could have a tournament

I only have a small collection i have about 30-40 beys i thought of the possability that i will npt have the parts to make the bey someone wanted and will have to continue asking them to change parts and thats too much of a hastle
thats why we don't ask you to mix them you just show us a list of your beys and we choose the one we want to represent us
(Oct. 13, 2013  7:50 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: thats why we don't ask you to mix them you just show us a list of your beys and we choose the one we want to represent us

well tbh I dnt really have the time to do that cos beyblade isn't the only thing I do
I have gcse's
animation shorts (which take hours)
gaming videos
triop videos
me void and assassins anime
and I have to make time for my girlfriend
I try my best at the moment what I have done so far is all I have time for
(Oct. 13, 2013  8:57 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  7:50 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: thats why we don't ask you to mix them you just show us a list of your beys and we choose the one we want to represent us

well tbh I dnt really have the time to do that cos beyblade isn't the only thing I do
I have gcse's
animation shorts (which take hours)
gaming videos
triop videos
me void and assassins anime
and I have to make time for my girlfriend
I try my best at the moment what I have done so far is all I have time for
Same! I have to do my pre-gcse and that means we get coursework that is marked exactly like gcse, each term! (6 terms BTW). That's why I can't just make gfx when someone asks me to, or do youtube vids. we all have personal lives!
i guess i'm the only one with free time home school got to love it
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:04 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: i guess i'm the only one with free time home school got to love it

XP lucky!! I only have free time over the weekendsUncertain
I'm garzajar001
My favorite bey is phantom Orion
My best combo is dark saggitario d125 wd
I'm around intermediate skill as a blader
I started bey blading when I was 2. I learned from my uncle and ever since then I have been bey blading
I want to represent this team and I always wanted to be in a team
hey ive uploaded both blocks b and c of the king phoenix tournament
the finals will be up tomorow
(Oct. 14, 2013  9:20 PM)Garzajar001 Wrote: I'm garzajar001
My favorite bey is phantom Orion
My best combo is dark saggitario d125 wd
I'm around intermediate skill as a blader
I started bey blading when I was 2. I learned from my uncle and ever since then I have been bey blading
I want to represent this team and I always wanted to be in a team

Well... I will wait to see what the others say, because I like your enthusiasm, but we could help you improve. The only thing keeping me back, is the fact you've only got one post, so it's hard to see what kind of a member you are., and if you are dedicated or not( So I am going to wait, then I will vote.
Ive uploaded The finals Cute