(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Oct. 11, 2013  7:45 PM)Hakumen Wrote: I uploaded Block A of the tournament video ill do the rest later

I'm making a custom hms match, but the first one is just 2 really bad beys, just for laughs. It's not gonna have any editing, and for laughs(again), I'm not gonna use a proper stadium. I'm starting it right now. Nice video hakumen, just not understanding why you picked those combos...
i don't like the stadium hakuman used it seems like the frist person that gets launched usely ends up with a stadium out and that attack types have the advantage in the stadium since they are the main ones to cause a stadium out its not a fun drawn out battle just quick and one hit battle its just no fun
(Oct. 11, 2013  8:08 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: i don't like the stadium hakuman used it seems like the frist person that gets launched usely ends up with a stadium out and that attack types have the advantage in the stadium since they are the main ones to cause a stadium out its not a fun drawn out battle just quick and one hit battle its just no fun
It is better than using a hasbro stadium lol But yeah a BB-10 would be better. I wish I had a good camera so I could make videos. I will try to get one next paycheck.
no the BB-10 is the same it has the same stadium out problem and lol i'm so stupid i forgot i got a camera for a present lol so i can use that but its has bad video quality
(Oct. 11, 2013  8:41 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: no the BB-10 is the same it has the same stadium out problem and lol i'm so stupid i forgot i got a camera for a present lol so i can use that but its has bad video quality

The bb-10 does stand for attack... so that's kind of the point. And the bb10 would be better than the one hakumen has, but I don't really mind that.
Either way you look at it the BB-10 still is one of the only stadiums legal for WBO play besides the Zero-G stadiums. And no, the advantage is not to attackers actually, since self KO is a big problem for many and for those that can't sliding shoot properly have a hard time KO'ing defense types or heavy stamina types.
Guys this is my first youtube video so please watch and tell me opions and stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIYO8gK7Ptg
Attack are usually at a disadvantage in all stadiums. So larger and more pockets, combined with smaller stadium mass, even with the attack type's disadvantage still results in it being fairly fair, why the WBO makes it demanaded for tournament use.
(Oct. 11, 2013  9:52 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: Guys this is my first youtube video so please watch and tell me opions and stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIYO8gK7Ptg
It's okay for a first timer. Try and put transitions in between along with titles. And guys... See the randomest video on our page... I uploaded for laugust.
well the problem with that jacolal is i have no idea how to do that
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:00 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: well the problem with that jacolal is i have no idea how to do that
Just use editing softwares like iMovie or Windows live movie maker.
and i have none of those programs and omg i never knew my camera had audio so all the background noise is there lol I'm sorry
Can someone tell me a video title for our account?
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:06 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can someone tell me a video title for our account?

*cough* team soaring phoenix.... Awesome blazers.... Phoenix kings.... *kinda lame*.... You could call it... Kai.
No one of the title to one of our videos.
okay the audio is being edited on my video so please check it out later okay the changes are finished so please check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIYO8gK7Ptg
Oh... Custom HMS battle - should be first result. And my other one -
https://www.wevideo.com/view/103556804
I think we should do some sort of poll before putting videos on the Youtube Channel.
Agreed request here and the advanced members will take a vote.
oh but the video i put up is on my own channel
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:45 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Agreed request here and the advanced members will take a vote.

Oh yeah... I'm taking that video off... I'm gonna post an edited version of something else later on... I hope this is okay...
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:46 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: oh but the video i put up is on my own channel
That is fine, we just want to make sure you are posting something relevant on our team channel and that it is up to standards. If you want a video edited, you can Email it to me with the attatched video file and I will edit it for you, when I have time that is.
okay thanks i will maybe do that but i want to try to figure it out but i think that people like short and simple videos
(Oct. 11, 2013  10:58 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: okay thanks i will maybe do that but i want to try to figure it out but i think that people like short and simple videos
Editing usually makes thngs shorter lol I can also put my own music and remixes in these videos Wink
okay hey if any of yall have any request for a battle i may be able to do it