(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Wow I missed Alot somebody fill me in but sorry I though ifrit was in the U.K it was hard to remember
(Oct. 10, 2013  3:40 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Wow I missed Alot somebody fill me in but sorry I though ifrit was in the U.K it was hard to remember
There was a combo snafu that I took to PM lol it was getting out of hand. Other than that Hakumen wants to upload a video and some other stuff, read lol XD
Read So Stuff is happening and causing a bit drama and guess what
I just summarized Like A Boss X)
i forgot to mention i use the angle compass launcher
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:32 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i forgot to mention i use the angle compass launcher
I don't own this part, but from what I have heard it doesn't do much - besides add weight to the grip, which could be pretty helpful Smile
yeah it's easier to grip instead of the little launchers you get with beyblades and can help adjust the angle and have a better launch
I haven't used a ripcord launcher in a few months lol I usually use my beylauncher L/R or my Beylauncher and Beylauncher L
wow don't have any of those just the 2 launcher the whined up launcher and the angle compass and of course the ripcord
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:18 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: wow don't have any of those just the 2 launcher the whined up launcher and the angle compass and of course the ripcord
Those ripcord lainchers can be modified so that they actually launch harder (if not the same) than the string launchers- just take out the stopping mechanism on the inside that stops the gear from spinning freely and continuously (although doing this makes your launcher illegal in WBO organized play and I Would NOT Recommend It)
and i would have no idea how to do that lol but yeah every beyblade i own came from hasbro same for stadiums and launchers thats the only things they sell that is cheap and easy to get at wal-mart don't have much money for getting beys from other company's so yeah i'm stuck with hasbro
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:31 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: and i would have no idea how to do that lol but yeah every beyblade i own came from hasbro same for stadiums and launchers thats the only things they sell that is cheap and easy to get at wal-mart don't have much money for getting beys from other company's so yeah i'm stuck with hasbro
Actually most of my beyblades are TT(takara tomy) and I usually spend much less than I would on Hasbro counterparts. If you can't shop online, than you can't really get TT stuff though.
please send me link of where you buy from i might be able to get one after i get my new glasses old ones broke opps and i think there likely the same as the hasbro ones
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:38 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: please send me link of where you buy from i might be able to get one after i get my new glasses old ones broke opps and i think there likely the same as the hasbro ones
Just search for the beys you want on Ebay or Amazon. Look for some good deals and if you suspect something is fake, post the link in the purchase consolation thread and we can help you out Smile
okay i will have to try that thanks for telling me and i hopefully will be able to make some videos you know my youtube now
I just ordered my first TT beys. Few days ago.
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:13 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: I just ordered my first TT beys. Few days ago.

Nice which ones?
Nd do u still go on beyblade world anymore?
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:17 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:13 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: I just ordered my first TT beys. Few days ago.

Nice which ones?
Nd do u still go on beyblade world anymore?

Ultimate DX Set (Duo Uranus, LDrago Guardian, Wing Pegasis)
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Fang Leone 130W2D
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Yeah the ultimate DX set is awesome too! It has DuoCute you should also get the ultimate Synchrome sets!Grin
Yo guys I'm still alive lol I will try to help my brother with videos and stuff, at least what I can do
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:59 AM)Stormshadow Wrote: Yo guys I'm still alive lol I will try to help my brother with videos and stuff, at least what I can do

Your alive!!XD your brother's awesome at making videos, it's cool your going to help him!Smile
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:58 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah the ultimate DX set is awesome too! It has DuoCute you should also get the ultimate Synchrome sets!Grin

Obviously when I start collecting Zero-G beys. Smile
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:11 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:58 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah the ultimate DX set is awesome too! It has DuoCute you should also get the ultimate Synchrome sets!Grin

Obviously when I start collecting Zero-G beys. Smile

Sounds awesome!Smile you should get two of eachSmile
BBG-24
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7KR7F4...SY165_QL70
BBG-25
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7KR7AO...1?pi=SS115
Yeah I've checked them and there seems to be good parts. Smile
I uploaded Block A of the tournament video ill do the rest later